Plausible Theory of What The 'Sounds in The Sky' Are! (proof that it is a viral for Mass Effect 3)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Go too 2:34 on the 2nd video on the OP, it sounds exactly the same.

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"Around the world" to Americans means just the US right? I haven't heard a thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Some more to reapers here:

You just can't deny that this sounds exactly the same as the 'horn-like' videos.

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tobiasfrost
Hey ALS,

I saw you edited your original post saying there is proof on page 3 of the thread. I didn't see anything? I was hoping you had a response from Bioware. If you haven't, I might call them, and start doing some research on laws against causing mass hysteria, or something.

If it's true some of the videos I've seen are indeed an unlabeled advertising campaign, it should be illegal.

The proof is actually on page two. I found connections between the locations and Bioware studios. And another poster found links between YouTube channel and Bioware.

ALS
edit on 19-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Excellent work ALS!!!! This is exactly why I enjoy reading ATS. To paraphrase the late great Carl Sagan, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence," and while we must always keep an open mind, it is also important to seek the truth.

I believe that you have shown beyond a reasonable doubt that the two videos you cite are indeed produced by or for Bioware in conjunction with Mass Effect 3.

Keep up the good work!!
edit on 19-1-2012 by LordOfArcadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For those that are interested, Rense posted a plethora of video's today regarding sounds worldwide. Go to rense.com.

At first I was fairly skeptical about these sounds. After hearing a few of the videos.....all I can say is that they are very strange. I've opened my mind somewhat.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I posted this video the other day, I think in Zorgon's thread on what I thought it was.
Listen to this clip from the movie Legion, when Gabriel arrives. You will hear the sound twice at the start of the video.
I do believe some of the noises are real, more from last year before this really took off.
The horn's are bit over the top from what people are hearing though..still creepy.
edit on 1/19/2012 by mugger because: (no reason given)

Great job ALS, I think you are on to something, S&F
edit on 1/19/2012 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LordOfArcadia

Thanks buddy.

To those of you who are still unconvinced, listen to this:

Then listen to this, you can't tell me they aren't almost exactly the same:

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's also exactly the same as the one from Mexico but i can't find a connection between Mexico and Bioware. Which leads me to believe it wasn't filmed by Bioware or it was filmed by them but not in Mexico.

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
It's also exactly the same as the one from Mexico but i can't find a connection between Mexico and Bioware. Which leads me to believe it wasn't filmed by Bioware or it was filmed by them but not in Mexico.

Also notice in the video the poster talks about sound waves from the galactic centre. In mass effect two you had to use the omega 4 relay to enter the galactic centre. Don't know if this means anything I just thought Id mention it.

masseffect.wikia.com...

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I too say thankyou to ALS,

I was almost sold on the sounds being either wind blowing thru' a mine/cave system or High altitude winds frequency change to an audible level due to magnetic interference in the ionosphere.

if it is indeed a Viral, I tip my hat to you sir and your mastery of deduction.

Peace

Rock Ape.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mass Effect 3 will be EPIC for sure, bigger than aliens or jesus!

normandy ftw!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here is another video of the 'sounds'. This one says it was filmed in the Czech republic but I think it could have actually been filmed in Canada.

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
hmmm...viral seems now plausible to me..i lean to 100% hoax..but still not 100% sure about bioware

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I'm still convinced its Bioware. Obivously I could be wrong but the to me it all seems to tie back to Mass effect.

-the sounds
-the locations
-the situation (alien invasion)
-the sound waves matching

It just all fits,I am still digging though so I might find something more concrete.

ALS

Ah I wish me laptop was working this would be so much easier.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Riip9110

Whole cities? Bold claims. You do understand that when I say "Bioware made these videos" that I don't mean they have a giant horn that they around sounding around the world.

What I mean is they have edited the footage and put the sound in after.

And to everyone saying that "thousands of people have heard it", this statement is simply untrue. Nobody outside of conspiracy and alternative news circles have heard this phenomenon.

ALS

Thats what you have to deal with on here if you P**S on someones parade and attack their beliefs logical thinking goes out the _

It doesn't occur to them that the sound can be added at anytime

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The more I listen to these clips, the more I see how the relationship between the landscape on the camera and the noise on the video just does not make sense.

Even if somehow the source of the noise was located above ground at some height, the way it sounds in the videos does not make sense with how sound waves would strike and reverberate into a microphone.

Some of the more convincing ones seem to be a sound played out of an actual loudspeaker located somewhere around the camera, but even then it doesn't make sense. The scaling is all wrong.

I don't think I'm explaining it as well as I could, but to me the sounds in the videos do not make any sense compared to what they are suggesting to portray.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

usually will they tell afterwards they fabricated the videos ..or viral marketers never reveal the ordeal?

they just focus to implant the message into our brains?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I would imagine that a couple of videos start showing up were we hear the noises (as usual) but this time we will see the "source" of the noise. And that "source" is the Reapers invading Earth.

At this point we will all know that it was a viral ad, then Bioware will confirm it.

ALS

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The Asgard

What noise did you actually hear? The sort of mechanical echo sound that was in OP's youtube link or the loud hum that have been heard in the US for a few years now? I beleive that they aren't the same phenomena, this newer mechanical sound, if real would be reported on all the major news channels. It's just too eerie.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join