It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Theory of What The 'Sounds in The Sky' Are! (proof that it is a viral for Mass Effect 3)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ok now I found something else, in this video there is a strange sequence of events.

-first a pop (like gun fire)
-then some birds chirping (and going all crazy)
-then the 'horn-like' sound.

Now listen to the one I'm sure is a VM campaign:

It has the same pop, chirp, horn sequence. I think it's the same sound file. Question is where did it come from? I will find out.

ALS

edit on 19-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

That second one has already been proved a hoax. There's a link to a blog floating around in these threads that makes that fairly clear. The whole strange noises from the sky topic is something I've always thought was a little dumb. I could go outside right now and film the sky, then dub some edited sounds over it in less than fifteen minutes. I would be willing to bet good money more than a few people would buy into it.

Maybe a little off topic, but for a site that likes to bash the 'fear mongering' main stream media, things like this sure get an alarming amount of blind support.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Rationalizers gonna rationalize...because of COURSE we don't want to face something huge, unknown, and possibly dangerous. Fear will lead us to ponder it, and logic will reassure us. But logic doesn't have the answers all the time.

In essence, you don't KNOW. You CAN"T know. So why try to explain it? Don't pretend to have an explanation, because no one here has absolute closure.

Accept it for what it is: a mystery.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsBlink

And then there's people like you who have seen so much of it, they won't recognize the real thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This one is the best comparison I have seen yet! The Canada sounds behind the "horns" are just off for a forest. And they sound just alike. GREAT JOB!

By the way is that a UFO in the LA video? Maybe that is the beginning to their reapers in the video stage.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
well it is strange never the less, i would of thought bioware would of told people by now instead of making people panic, the thing is , is that many people are uploading that noise every 10 minutes or so on youtube, oh by the way someone said theres no media coverage well i live in the UK and this is ITV news www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
Recipe For TOG Video:

1. Open up FL Studio/Mixcraft/Acoustica
2. Play a scary sounding pad, or take sound/music, stretch it out, slow it down, lower its pitch.
3. Turn equalizer for sound all the way up.
4. Degrade quality of the sound.
5. Film video, move camera around the sky randomly as if looking for something.
6. Insert sound into video.
7. Post on Youtube.
OPTIONAL: Post on ATS, or any other conspiracy website, including adultswim.com

Care to explain point 3? Surely you mean turn up the gain? Not an equalizer....

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by ManjushriPrajna
Recipe For TOG Video:

1. Open up FL Studio/Mixcraft/Acoustica
2. Play a scary sounding pad, or take sound/music, stretch it out, slow it down, lower its pitch.
3. Turn equalizer for sound all the way up.
4. Degrade quality of the sound.
5. Film video, move camera around the sky randomly as if looking for something.
6. Insert sound into video.
7. Post on Youtube.
OPTIONAL: Post on ATS, or any other conspiracy website, including adultswim.com

Care to explain point 3? Surely you mean turn up the gain? Not an equalizer....

why turn up the gain if i can just spike the sh*t up with the EQ?? gain is soooo oldschool

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Those two sounds are nothing alike. I'm surprised this thread has gone this far without anybody calling you on it. I don't understand how you could listen to the two and hear the same sound.

I'm not saying all this isn't a giant hoax of some kind (I hope it is), I just think your theory of who is doing it is bunk.

Has anyone actually heard these weird noises for themselves? So far all I have seen is a bunch of youtube videos and 1 guy on ATS saying he has heard them himself.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Those two sounds are nothing alike. I'm surprised this thread has gone this far without anybody calling you on it. I don't understand how you could listen to the two and hear the same sound.

I'm not saying all this isn't a giant hoax of some kind (I hope it is), I just think your theory of who is doing it is bunk.

Has anyone actually heard these weird noises for themselves? So far all I have seen is a bunch of youtube videos and 1 guy on ATS saying he has heard them himself.

i also think that they are not the same and i strongly believe that this is not bioware propaganda ... since they teach how to make the sounds, plus you can grab those sounds and reprocess them to something new and different yet similar. most of the videos are hoax

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've heard this sound on one occassion, so that alone makes me call b.s. on the viral campaign idea. Also, these sounds have been reported for about 3 years now. That's a long time to put out an ad for a new game.

Also; isn't it possible that the game designer was maybe inspired by the youtube vids and not the other way around? Not to mention the sounds, while similar, aren't the same.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Mass effect a game?
Please!
It is another reality in the multiverse!
I have been there...and these sounds are not from there.
The game developers are not smart enough the engineer a sound from an alternative reality.
And come on!
Are you pulling my leg!?
Everyone is hearing this sound! Even my deaf dog! I heard it 6 times just today.
You must all be deaf, if you dont hear it, go to the dentist!
Its a big cover up, so obvious!
I am hearing it now.
Proven.
You sound deniers just dont get it. This is the sound of the new paradigm descending upon us from our moon brothers.
I have proof, but i dont need no deniers rambling about sound quality!
So deny, deny, deny!
I in tirn deny you ignorance!
Huh! Didnt expext that, did you now!
There you go, proven!

I know this logic of denying btw.
The earth is round! Deniers: no its flat!
There you go!
Busted!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
I've heard this sound on one occassion, so that alone makes me call b.s. on the viral campaign idea. Also, these sounds have been reported for about 3 years now. That's a long time to put out an ad for a new game.

Also; isn't it possible that the game designer was maybe inspired by the youtube vids and not the other way around? Not to mention the sounds, while similar, aren't the same.

The sound is on 2 videos NOBODY said it was on all the videos but the 2 refered to by the OP have exactly the same sound is that clear enough for you!
edit on 19-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

The sound is on 2 videos NOBODY said it was on all the videos but the 2 refered to by the OP have exactly the same sound is that clear enough for you!
edit on 19-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

What do expect man?
2 sound sonwhat. What do expect? Whales?
Off course there are sounds!
They are the same because you dont see the message. De iers need not apply is the message.
It a big job call for 5%ers, before our moonbros reset earth.
Pls same two sound so what, try listing to your voice!
Ohh no, its the same sound! You must be fake.
Pls. More science!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Angry much? I stated my opinion and experience. You may read it, digest it, and/or reply to it, but keep your exclamation marks under control. This is a civilized forum.

edit on 19-1-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

Angry much? I stated my opinion. You may read it, digest it, and/or reply to it, but keep your exclamation marks under control. This is a civilized forum.

Yeah. He doesnt hear it because he doesnt want to hear it.
Sound denier.
Everyone is hearing it now!
Clean the wax out of your ear, turn of your logic and lsiten to the universe.
Drop out, and tune in man. Ligthen up, sound denier.
Next they will say there is no sound is apce or the beetles dont exist.
Busted they are now!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
someone must have got this huge conspiracy going to make all that sweet youtube money.. he hopped a plane and went around the world in various locations and knocked on peoples doors and asked if he cold film the sky around their house. then took all the film back to his sound studio and fixed all the audio on the tapes and watched the magic happen. what a brilliant scheme!... seriously? why the # would anyone waste their time? theres obviously gonna be fakers out there but idk i hear that sound too much to just write it off. its in the background of a call of duty map. its in mad alien movies, and now im hearing mass affect. add that to all the ufo sightings and i think its looking like project blue beam. sounds ridiculous , but so did mk ultra. if you look into Orson wells war of the worlds broadcast back in the 30s. it was put on by the rockefeller's..

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I can hear it now!!!
Strange blue and red light flasing!
I am going to investi

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Maybe there's a warp in the space time continuum and what we're hearing is dinosaurs from millions of years ago. Or maybe the makers of Mass Effect knew way more and have been trying to tell us about things like the Arcturians and such..

or maybe it's all a bunch of boo hockey.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have a theory: perhaps all of the signals from a mixture of cell phones, satellites, gps, radar etc. are intersecting globally...and that is why strange sounds are heard globally.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join