It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
The conspiracy around Madeline Mccann, is the one that her parents (and others) hatched in order to cover up her death. If she is ever found she will not be alive and enough time will have elapsed in order for any physical evidence to be degraded.

I believe that just about says it all. I agree a global RFID monitoring system will eventually be presented to be passed through...but why false flag for them in this mannor? it makes more sense to me the analysis from DrHammondStoat to be the reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
The conspiracy around Madeline Mccann, is the one that her parents (and others) hatched in order to cover up her death. If she is ever found she will not be alive and enough time will have elapsed in order for any physical evidence to be degraded.

I believe that just about says it all. I agree a global RFID monitoring system will eventually be presented to be passed through...but why false flag for them in this mannor? it makes more sense to me the analysis from DrHammondStoat to be the reality.

DrHammondStoat does make his point very well.

Why false flag in this way? To make us less likely to reject the chip, as it's an essential piece of the NWO; complete control

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the idea, OP, however I think you give the vast majority of people way too much credit.

They do not need any sensational missing kid stories to do this, all they need is a flashy advertising campaign.

Us regulars I think sometimes forget that, what we think/believe/suspect is not even close to what is generally accepted in the main stream. Most people, would not have any issues with chipping their kids after all there is nothing we wouldn't do to " protect the children".

You don't need a conspiracy to make people do what they will line up in droves to do anyway.

I'd also like to add, that I remember clearly as a child occasionally getting a teaspoon of cough syrup when I didn't' have a cough...I think the practice of medicating children probably happens more often then people will admit. I asked my mom and she swears she never did this...but...I am sure she did.

I think Madeline died due to over medication and her parents very methodically covered it up. ( and in my view, the evil wasn't the medication, but the cover up...)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
How can we be so confident of this?

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!

edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

ROTFL!!
If you bothered to read the real side of the story (PT police side) you would know she died in the house, probably by accident while her stupid parents were away having a dinner party or whatever. It's was all a scheme so they wouldn't be brought to justice. Instead of going to the police her parents waited for hours and then contacted a Public Relations expert in the UK to handle the situation! Now tell me, who in his right mind loses a child and doesn't go to the local authorities immediately and instead waits and hires someone in the UK to take care of the mess? Well, it worked, all the media fakery actually made them look like some poor innocent parents that never did anything wrong. Not only that, the media and political pressure from the outside was so great that all investigations concerning the McCann in Portugal were stopped.

F them. They should be in jail.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
Thanks for the idea, OP, however I think you give the vast majority of people way too much credit.

They do not need any sensational missing kid stories to do this, all they need is a flashy advertising campaign.

Us regulars I think sometimes forget that, what we think/believe/suspect is not even close to what is generally accepted in the main stream. Most people, would not have any issues with chipping their kids after all there is nothing we wouldn't do to " protect the children".

You don't need a conspiracy to make people do what they will line up in droves to do anyway.

I'd also like to add, that I remember clearly as a child occasionally getting a teaspoon of cough syrup when I didn't' have a cough...I think the practice of medicating children probably happens more often then people will admit. I asked my mom and she swears she never did this...but...I am sure she did.

I think Madeline died due to over medication and her parents very methodically covered it up. ( and in my view, the evil wasn't the medication, but the cover up...)

Merigold, You are correct that I do tend to overestimate the intelligence of the average trusting citizen.

The Bankers are always trying to reshape our lives, they are very smart, they often use a Fig Leaf to cover their real intentions. They give us a drink to help the pill go down.

E.g.

- Fertility Reducing Injections = Scary Swine Flu and Cervical Cancer/HPV
- Attacking Countries with Oil = Crazy Muslim Terrorists need dealing with
- Get women to work so as they can be taxed = Girl Power, equal opportunities
- Get our kids microchipped = Child abductions

For me it fits in with the pattern that we see, we've also seen this incredible amount of coverage, despite the fact that children go missing every day. Maybe it's just a coincidence that MM fits in with this pattern so well; a jigsaw piece that appears to fit perfectly, or perhaps this is an example of just how sick and manipulative TPTB really are

edit on 19-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vehemens

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

ROTFL!!
If you bothered to read the real side of the story (PT police side) you would know she died in the house, probably by accident while her stupid parents were away having a dinner party or whatever. It's was all a scheme so they wouldn't be brought to justice. Instead of going to the police her parents waited for hours and then contacted a Public Relations expert in the UK to handle the situation! Now tell me, who in his right mind loses a child and doesn't go to the local authorities immediately and instead waits and hires someone in the UK to take care of the mess? Well, it worked, all the media fakery actually made them look like some poor innocent parents that never did anything wrong. Not only that, the media and political pressure from the outside was so great that all investigations concerning the McCann in Portugal were stopped.

F them. They should be in jail.

DrHammondStoat also made this point earlier, he made a very strong case

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't know if its been posted or if its an actual conspiracy but... I swear I have heard or read somewhere that names with the first and last names beginning with M are somethin... Thats the best I got atm, need to rush off to work.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
can someone school me on who this woman is and the story relating to the chips?

i do believe in a sense what he is explaining, i can see it happening. im just not aware of the actual going-ons you are all discussing right now.

*feels stupid

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I don't know if its been posted or if its an actual conspiracy but... I swear I have heard or read somewhere that names with the first and last names beginning with M are somethin... Thats the best I got atm, need to rush off to work.

Interesting, I would like to know more on this

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman
can someone school me on who this woman is and the story relating to the chips?

i do believe in a sense what he is explaining, i can see it happening. im just not aware of the actual going-ons you are all discussing right now.

*feels stupid

Here's an explanation straight from those at the top of the system about the true purpose of the chips

www.youtube.com...

Wiki is back, so here's their explanation on MM en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
reply to post by jameshawkings

It's a sensational claim with no evidence, and the logic you have used to support it is flawed, as explained.

It's nothing more than an idea you pulled out of your ass based on a tenous link, it's highly implausible by default until shown otherwise.

You haven't yet explained why the logic is flawed or why this theory is implausible, you've just stated that it is and said that there is no evidence. There is no evidence to prove this is fact, but enough evidence to backup a conspiracy theory

My last post explained why it is not plausible, and the logic is flawed because you think excessive media attention is evidence of a microchip agenda, whereas much more likely and simply it is just the media doing what they do best, selling papers, making money, and getting ratings.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Of course not though.. this would never happen. First off it would never be popular, and would infringe on privacy. They would have to go to a court to determine the age at which it had to be removed upon the child's request and everything.

If they were going to do it, it wouldn't be based on one old case such as this. It would happen in a localized place after a local rash of kidnappings. It would start in one hospital to ween people onto it and then spread. It would just start as a new option in a hospital and people would spread it themselves by word of mouth.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
They won't find her, she could be alive, she could be dead, but I honestly don't believe they will find her. For those who are convinced the parents did it, it's my opinion that you're way off. They were silly to do what they did, but they now have to pay the price of it for the rest of their lives. If they had anything to do with her going missing/being murdered then this would've surfaced by now. It would've been impossible for them to be involved and arrange or take part in the disposal of their daughter's body without being noticed or without it being uncovered by now.

For those that say the authorities weren't alerted, they were alerted at 10 minutes post her mum finding out that she was missing, which was at around 10pm. This was confirmed by friends who had been having dinner with them. The place where they were having dinner was 100 yards from the room, they checked every half an hour on the kids, or near enough. So you are telling me that the people that they were having dinner with were in on it? Of course you could say that Madeleine was dead or had already gone missing prior to them arriving for dinner, a witness said she saw them all just before 6pm, so that gives a 2.5 hour window for anything to happen (8.40 they arrived at dinner), but you tell me how do you kill and dispose of a body in a two and a half hours time frame without leaving any evidence and without anybody seeing you at all? You could arrange for it to happen, but why? What purpose would it serve? They have travelled here and there and been involved in lots of causes but with the amount of authorities involved, not just Spanish trash Police, but British and other agencies lots of people have been involved in this like you wouldn't believe and not one found a single thing or a single flaw in their accounts, not one single discrepency. I can be almost certain that something would've been uncovered now, something other than useless accusations by the Spanish Police.

This was more than likely either a child molester or most probably, a child to order deal. However, with the global exposure this could've ended badly and she more than likely met a tragic end. Though this happens a lot to children of her age group, she may know mummy and daddy but believe me I've worked on cases where the kids have been abducted and in a matter of months they have associated the new mummy and daddy and totally forgotten about the real mummy and daddy, so that could've happened. Unfortuantely, the amount of exposure that the Mccanns have placed on this could've gone against them as the family may not have wanted to risk keeping her and as such handed her back from fear of being spotted, this is when she would've been murdered, not by her new family, but by the gang that organised it in the first place.

However, I honestly don't believe that she will ever be found, unless if she is alive, in adulthood she all of a sudden has a reason to disbelieve that her family is really her family. As much as the media shows these fairy tale endings, that happens a very small percentage of all children who go missing.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
No parent in their right mind is going to let their child be implanted with a microchip.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry but that little girl is long gone my friend...long gone but never forgotten

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Whatever the distance, the apartment was actually not in sight of the Tapas bar where they were dining.. As for the opinion of the Portuguese police it seems they were divided. Or maybe it's just that only one spoke out! UK police have remained remarkably tight lipped. Let's not forget that big political and PR guns were brought in very early in the game. I have in fact heard comments about the alleged feelings of UK police on this matter but totally unsubstantiated. Given the influences that were brought to bear on this case I should imagine that any officer speaking out would not be in work for very long.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I agree with some others. I hope this little girls parents don't surf this site. Are all the other children that go missing each & everyday all over the world, also part of this conspiracy? Or just this one particular child?

The odds of that child being found alive is astronomical. How dare you make such a statement. Your not denying ignorance with your thread. Your defineing it. I too will make a bold prediction, They will find Elvis Presley alive & well working at a Krispy Kreme in Gary, Indiana. I hope for you they find that child, if not each day you look in the mirror, will remind you of the hurt you caused anyone who has a loved one that is "missing"... Guessing at something is o.k. Just not this.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Using "logic" as you say, the only one who could really say she'll come up alive would be the kidnapper(s) wouldn't it? So are you saying you have something to do with her going missing? Or are you just a fortune teller that can read tea leaves and crystal balls?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i too believe she is indeed alive and will be found. Infact was never abducted in the first place. But i do not believe the hairbrain logic of the OP, maybe there is a background covert need for her to disappear such as insurance, fame, whoknows, there was talk years ago they were swingers, i.e had non-mainstream sexual needs, nothing wrong with that, providing it's legal. but the attention and money drawn from the case leads me to believe Mr and Mrs Mc'cann lead the media into their lair for financial gain, the media would then attract high profile contributors, thus increasing further financial gain and thus increasing their profile and cause further, expotentially. SCAM, yes she will be found alive and well and more importantly, unharmed.

ever heard of the guy they thought died from falling off a cliff, found 7 years later (legally declared dead under UK law without body or evidence) only to be found alive and well all along in the family home of all places, all because of an insurance scam.

I will bet she is alive and cant wait for the law and social services to put her in safe hands, while her greedy parents think about the SCAM during their 25 year each prison sentence, let alone civil recovery suits that will follow that will lead them to ruin and selling the BIG ISSUE like all criminals do.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I personally think thats a bit of bad taste friend as if your wrong your just upsetting people who are close to the case reminding them of the fact that a 4 year old child went missing and was never found, by spouting stuff like this is really in bad taste!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join