It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Perhaps my theory is right, but other strong arguments have been made. At some point in the future, we'll know one way or the other. When the time for the Big Push on Microchips arrives, we'll see if MM is 'miraculously' found.

There are many different beliefs about who is to blame for MM, for one reason or another, but one point that we are all in agreement on is that MM is an innocent victim and this is a very sad story.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Still not sure if you're serious or just on the wind-up, I haven't got time to reply to the individual points.

If you are serious, make sure you take a good look around ATS, use the search facility, you'll find answers to a lot of your questions and doubts

edit on 19-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

you are the one who asked to debate the points - and now you "haven't got the time"??

I have seen much of this on ATS - I am familiar with the low quality of evidence accepted by many on here as "proof", and clearly you accept that inadequate standard too.

I hope that the fact that it leaves you open to being so easily discredited will be something that drives you to improve your critical skills.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Chip or no chip, her parents are sus as hell

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Your post is moronic, meaning you are a >>>>>>>. Guessing about such as this is just wrong. You have been proven incorrect by many posters. To fan the flames of hurt of having a child abducted is dispicable..

Your LOGIC is laughable at it's core. And as far as you respecting me, please I don't need folks like you and the vermin you spill to respect me. I doubt you respect yourself. If you see Elvis, tell him I said Howdy.

I just read your reply to me again, and again I can't seem to understand it. Vaccines? 911? what the hell? What the hell are you talking about, or rambleing about. I find it dispicable for you to create such a thread with out any justification at all. As one poster said, "All of this comes from your mind, no conspiracy, just a missing child and some distraught parents.

And just so you know. I am an atheist. Nothing scares me about fairey tales.

I need to stop now in my rant or I will probally get in trouble with the mods. I wish I could cuss you like I owned you!!!!
edit on 19-1-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
How can we be so confident of this?

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!

edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

Due to your assumption being focused on the capital gains of medical and pharmaceutical 'big business', I completely agree. Media is 90% fake in the United States. Bush even admitted it in a press conference and said that if the American people want the truth, they should ask for it. News is prepackaged by the government and sent to media stations whom air it without stating or disclosing that it is indeed fake. It's entertainment people; watch news...buy stuff in ads. Then stay in fear and remember your government is NEEDED to protect you from all of the scary people out there.

The sad thing is, is I'm not afraid of any of my fellow civilians in the world. I travel all the time for work and people seem to just be scared of everything.

NO NOT CHIP YOUR KIDS! Read the bible; it says during the end times that people will be given the "...mark of the beast." Not only is it an infringement upon your civili liberties and the small amount of privacy you have left, but it's a moral problem as well. My wife will have her children in another country before they're chipped here in the states.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Your not very smart are you? The claim is a speculation, not a fact! I believe he has stated that. I guess you need a source to let you know that your ass needs wiped when you get done with doing the number 2? In a case like this where it's a wait and see situation to receive any facts, if there was another source it would still be a speculation from another human being. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to make a claim like this! So kudos to the OP, I will now have been aware if such things come into place so thank you very much for sharing YOUR thoughts! I do hope your wrong though

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

I can't believe you're not aware of this case? You'd have to be asleep to be unaware of this case!

Anyone who is interested in this horrible event should look up pedophilia. If you haven't researched the Franklin Case and how it links to the NWO...then you're missing a huge block of information.

Pedophilia and the NWO go hand in hand.. If you'd like some links, PM me. But it's pretty easy to research on your own.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Well just last week the UK's largest high street pharmacy confirmed Smart pills with micro chips in them.www.atlantic-accelerator.co.uk...[ /url]

[url]http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ebe31fac-3e11-11e1-ac9b-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1jy9ca7CN

Ill keep in mind your post if she does turn up however my gut tells me its not going to happen.

edit on 19-1-2012 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
To all the nannies in this thread.The OP stated from the begining that this is his conspiracy theory.He gave a possible scenario,motive and outcome and next to that its not all that amazingly unbelievable.

But here you are duncing it up, crying and kicking like little babies with *WHERE IS YOUR SOOURRCEE ,SHOW ME THE EEVIIDUUNCE , THEEREE CAANT BEE LOOGIIICC*

..Shut up..

The op IS the source
Mystery solved , get it now?

Evidence
He already made it clear in the op that he has no evidence and that he was simply purposing his idea

And the the crying over logic.

Girl disapears with the plan on using her rescue years later to promote RFID chips or something similar to push the idea into the mainstream.

You all act as is he said she was abducted by the spaghetti monster and taken to a secret base on the moon which is run by zeta riculi's to use the girl in their fight against the anunaki's,

She would not be the first girl to resurface a decade after a abduction.

Also and last but certaintly not least, check which sub-forum you are posting in.

I think you all just homed in on this because it was already made obvious that there was no actual evidence to support this making it a easy target so that you all can feel some sort of superiority (by making a lot of useless noise)

S&F for the op thanks to you daft lot.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
OP your hypothisis is floored and quite a stretch...... Regarding chipping, terrorism will be the cause of human tagging via microchips ..... post 2013....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Questions:

Is there any evidence that her parents chipped her before her abduction? If not, how could they claim she was chipped and how would they claim to use it to "find" her? Wouldn't it be less than credible to most observers if they find her after years being missing and then claim a chip allowed them to locate her? Wouldn't people wonder why they couldn't have done so sooner?

Why Madeleine McCann? Why not one of the many other high profile missing children from years past? Implantable microchips have been around for some time now.

I'm not saying there's zero chance of this being at least feasible, but these are valid questions in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
To all the nannies in this thread.The OP stated from the begining that this is his conspiracy theory.He gave a possible scenario,.

No he didn't he stated the scenario as a fact.

If he had stated it as a hypothesis then that would be another matter entirely.

But when you say something is a fact other people get to examine the evidence and laugh at you for being a fool if you are a fool.

And the OP was a fool - if for nothing else than stating a far-out hypothesis as a fact.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

you are the one who asked to debate the points - and now you "haven't got the time"??

I have seen much of this on ATS - I am familiar with the low quality of evidence accepted by many on here as "proof", and clearly you accept that inadequate standard too.

I hope that the fact that it leaves you open to being so easily discredited will be something that drives you to improve your critical skills.

It quickly became apparent that you didn't have the prerequisites that were required for understanding this thread. There's no point in me explaining the NWO from scratch in this thread, the information is already all over ATS, but it would also be incredibly time-consuming to keep explaining in every thread. That's why I would recommend you use the search facility and have a good read, watch some documentaries too. Bookmark the thread for 6 months from now and then return and see if this makes more sense

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by refused
Chip or no chip, her parents are sus as hell

This might well be the case, or if MM does eventually show up, the parents would be double-victims, thereby teaching us the great importance of chipping our children

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262

Your post is moronic, meaning you are a >>>>>>>. Guessing about such as this is just wrong. You have been proven incorrect by many posters. To fan the flames of hurt of having a child abducted is dispicable..

Your LOGIC is laughable at it's core. And as far as you respecting me, please I don't need folks like you and the vermin you spill to respect me. I doubt you respect yourself. If you see Elvis, tell him I said Howdy.

I just read your reply to me again, and again I can't seem to understand it. Vaccines? 911? what the hell? What the hell are you talking about, or rambleing about. I find it dispicable for you to create such a thread with out any justification at all. As one poster said, "All of this comes from your mind, no conspiracy, just a missing child and some distraught parents.

And just so you know. I am an atheist. Nothing scares me about fairey tales.

I need to stop now in my rant or I will probally get in trouble with the mods. I wish I could cuss you like I owned you!!!!

The parents constantly appear on TV talking about this, if they didn't want people to talk about MM they would stop appearing on TV. They're actions show that they want people to talk about this case.

If someone is going to constantly push some information into my face e.g. MM, 911, Religion, Vaccines etc, I will discuss it freely. You'll find there are many more people here on ATS just like me who see truth as the real authority; not authority as the truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain

Originally posted by jameshawkings
How can we be so confident of this?

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!

edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

NO NOT CHIP YOUR KIDS! Read the bible; it says during the end times that people will be given the "...mark of the beast." Not only is it an infringement upon your civili liberties and the small amount of privacy you have left, but it's a moral problem as well. My wife will have her children in another country before they're chipped here in the states.

This is great to hear! There are more and more people saying they would move countries/states rather than have their children vaccinated or chipped

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
To all the nannies in this thread.The OP stated from the begining that this is his conspiracy theory.He gave a possible scenario,motive and outcome and next to that its not all that amazingly unbelievable.

But here you are duncing it up, crying and kicking like little babies with *WHERE IS YOUR SOOURRCEE ,SHOW ME THE EEVIIDUUNCE , THEEREE CAANT BEE LOOGIIICC*

..Shut up..

The op IS the source
Mystery solved , get it now?

Evidence
He already made it clear in the op that he has no evidence and that he was simply purposing his idea

And the the crying over logic.

Girl disapears with the plan on using her rescue years later to promote RFID chips or something similar to push the idea into the mainstream.

You all act as is he said she was abducted by the spaghetti monster and taken to a secret base on the moon which is run by zeta riculi's to use the girl in their fight against the anunaki's,

She would not be the first girl to resurface a decade after a abduction.

Also and last but certaintly not least, check which sub-forum you are posting in.

I think you all just homed in on this because it was already made obvious that there was no actual evidence to support this making it a easy target so that you all can feel some sort of superiority (by making a lot of useless noise)

S&F for the op thanks to you daft lot.

Excellent post Rafe_, very well summed up.
Yes, I completely agree, the thread's current location is attracting a certain type of character to pop in looking for an easy win. Most haven't read the thread properly or didn't want to read the thread properly; uncovering truth is not the motive that drives them

edit on 20-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Well just last week the UK's largest high street pharmacy confirmed Smart pills with micro chips in them.www.atlantic-accelerator.co.uk...[ /url]

[url]http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ebe31fac-3e11-11e1-ac9b-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1jy9ca7CN

Ill keep in mind your post if she does turn up however my gut tells me its not going to happen.

GreatScot,

My firewall blocked the link, but I found the article elsewhere. Thank you for alerting me to this!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
OP your hypothisis is floored and quite a stretch...... Regarding chipping, terrorism will be the cause of human tagging via microchips ..... post 2013....

I do agree DreamerOracle that terrorism will be one of the excuses used to bring in the chips. Within the next few years we'll see bombs going off in major Western cities, these will be blamed on movements like Occupy, in reality they'll be false flags. These events will be used against us; to increase control and take away more of our freedoms

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join