It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann WILL BE FOUND ALIVE

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
What damned Microchip ?

Sorry if i'm missing something, but i'm not aware of Madeline having been implanted with a microchip...

If she had been implanted, then why haven't they tracked her down yet
Her extended dissapearence pretty much says that her microchip is worthless...

If she has not been implanted, then why would her rescue/appearance promote the use of microchips, if a microchip played no part in her 'rescue'

ETA: Surely it's her continued absense that could be used to promote the use of microchips. I hate to say this, but if she were found dead, that would be used as the biggest stimulus to sell them.

edit on 20-1-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There is no evidence that MM was chipped. The current implantable chips are just RFID, they can store plenty of information but have a short range (not good for tracking). The GPS technology isn't yet ready, but it's being worked on.

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Questions:

Is there any evidence that her parents chipped her before her abduction? If not, how could they claim she was chipped and how would they claim to use it to "find" her? Wouldn't it be less than credible to most observers if they find her after years being missing and then claim a chip allowed them to locate her? Wouldn't people wonder why they couldn't have done so sooner?

Why Madeleine McCann? Why not one of the many other high profile missing children from years past? Implantable microchips have been around for some time now.

I'm not saying there's zero chance of this being at least feasible, but these are valid questions in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
What damned Microchip ?

Sorry if i'm missing something, but i'm not aware of Madeline having been implanted with a microchip... :pus:

If she had been implanted, then why haven't they tracked her down yet
Her extended dissapearence pretty much says that her microchip is worthless...

If she has not been implanted, then why would her rescue/appearance promote the use of microchips, if a microchip played no part in her 'rescue'

See the post just below yours, it was a reply to another poster but is also relevant to your post

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Rafe_
To all the nannies in this thread.The OP stated from the begining that this is his conspiracy theory.He gave a possible scenario,.

No he didn't he stated the scenario as a fact.

If he had stated it as a hypothesis then that would be another matter entirely.

But when you say something is a fact other people get to examine the evidence and laugh at you for being a fool if you are a fool.

And the OP was a fool - if for nothing else than stating a far-out hypothesis as a fact.

Please reread the original post, it was stated as a theory that I have confidence in, but not as a fact; the two things are very different

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

That sums it up, hence i am indeed saying 'there is less than zero chance' of this scenario coming to pass.

TPTB may be misguided, but they are not stupid.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
While we're on the subject of the bible: if anything religion has shown us we will do anything to our children if sufficiently scared. We will sacrifice them, burn them to death and (more recently) turn a blind eye when priests sodomize and rape them. All in fear of a being that might not even exist and/or derision from our peers.

If we're willing to doing that, we are most certainly willing to embed a small chip under their skin 'for their own safety'.

"People (I / We) would never allow children to be chipped" is a silly argument. We would and we will.

That said, it takes time for such a chipping program to be fully operational and socially accepted. By that time the McCann case would be too old I think. I'd sooner expect a new high profile case around that timeframe making headlines around the world than Maddy having anything to do with any of this.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm behind the OP on this. It became quite obvious to me early on that there was something fishy about the McCann story. As a rule, nothing happens in the MSM by accident - everything has a purpose related to the wider agenda. And the part of the agenda mentioned by the OP - that they'll be pushing for automatic/legal microchipping of newborns - is highly probable for all who see the bigger picture. In short, TPTB are focussing their efforts on children - for the increased enslavement of each new generation is the only way to maintain their chokehold.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

That sums it up, hence i am indeed saying 'there is less than zero chance' of this scenario coming to pass.

It's what's known as Problem > Reaction > Solution

Problem = Child Abductions
Reaction = Uproar, constant media attention and repetition of story, fearmongering
Solution = GPS Microchips for Newborns (when the technology is ready)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
While we're on the subject of the bible: if anything religion has shown us we will do anything to our children if sufficiently scared. We will sacrifice them, burn them to death and (more recently) turn a blind eye when priests sodomize and rape them. All in fear of a being that might not even exist and/or derision from our peers.

If we're willing to doing that, we are most certainly willing to embed a small chip under their skin 'for their own safety'.

"People (I / We) would never allow children to be chipped" is a silly argument. We would and we will.

That said, it takes time for such a chipping program to be fully operational and socially accepted. By that time the McCann case would be too old I think. I'd sooner expect a new high profile case around that timeframe making headlines around the world than Maddy having anything to do with any of this.

Well said! This is the same as what we see going on with vaccines; vaccines are modern day sacrifices. "There are more lives saved by vaccines than lost to vaccines" is what we're told. If this were true then we are effectively sacrificing a certain percentage before the vaccine altar, so as a greater number will be saved. Of course, this is not actually true, and many more lives are lost to vaccines and very few are saved, but that's another story, it's all to do with post-vaccination tracking and the fact it is almost completely ignored keeping us in the dark.

With MM they seem to feel they can wheel the story back out whenever they wish. They are talking about a film and a book, I would expect these to be timed with the initial chipping.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Reaction = Uproar, constant media attention and repetition of story, fearmongering

Yes, quite!

But how does the retrieval of Madeline promote microchipping if microchips played no part in her retrieval ?

That's a direct, simple (and polite) question....

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
I'm behind the OP on this. It became quite obvious to me early on that there was something fishy about the McCann story. As a rule, nothing happens in the MSM by accident - everything has a purpose related to the wider agenda. And the part of the agenda mentioned by the OP - that they'll be pushing for automatic/legal microchipping of newborns - is highly probable for all who see the bigger picture. In short, TPTB are focussing their efforts on children - for the increased enslavement of each new generation is the only way to maintain their chokehold.

You are right Cythraul "nothing happens in the MSM by accident"

E.g. A Prime Minister was recorder whispering about another world leader. The majority of people accept that as real news and don't look for another agenda behind it. They don't realize that if that really did happen the media could easily be stopped from reporting it.

The MSM is to engineer and shape us. Once we are aware of this, like you are, one starts to see it happening every day. The carefully selected 'Talking Points', the well-timed events that take place. There is very little real news around, we are mainly fed whatever we are meant to be fed.

Like you say, TPTB are after our children, the next generation, a clean slate. They have learned from their mistakes with us, now time to use their improved techniques on our children. If our kids have had an implanted microchip as far back as they can remember, they're less likely to have a problem with it. Just as the majority of us were given vaccines in our childhood before we could be involved in the decision, so we think "We've had vaccines, we're still alive, must be ok!" The reality is we got lucky.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Yes, quite!

But how does the retrieval of Madeline promote microchipping if microchips played no part in her retrieval ?

Let's say she is missing for 10 years in total before she is found. They would say "If only she had been GPS Chipped she would have been retrieved within a couple of days."

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

How can we be so confident of this?

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!

edit on 18-1-2012 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

What have you been smoking..?

The kid was taken by slavers... Nothing more nothing less..

Why dose the government hav to be involved in every thing that happens...

"Oh, my milk bottle was broken thismorning when I camt out to collect it"... must have been a secret govenrment organisation to starve the population of calcium...!!

Honestly dude, you, and a great many other people on this site need real help if you think like this..lol

It was a simple abduction and nothing more...

And "NO", she won't be found alive..!! Once she has outlived her use as a child slave.... Well I dread to think..!!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
To the OP

What a rather foul and insensitive post / claim and it should be closed down NOW...

You have no source bar a notions that's sprung into your mind and as a parent myself I find that sort of trivialising of this situation beyond words.

Take your disgusting gut hunches elsewhere, if this was my child and I saw this I'd be asking every mod and owner to show some respect!
edit on 20-1-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Well, it's a False Flag Child Abduction, it's clear from the excessive media attention surrounding it. The NWO have taken her away as part of a Social Engineering/Propaganda campaign to ensure we allow our children to receive microchip implants. This is why they selected Madeleine as she was from a middle-class medical family, meaning that we are all left thinking "If it could happen to them it could happen to anyone".

Children go missing all of the time, but they keep on wheeling this story back out again as there's an important agenda behind it. Expect Madeleine to be "Found" at the same time as the microchips are ready for our newborns. This is why it's so important that she is alive, as then theoretically the microchip would have enabled her to be tracked down, whereas if she was no longer alive the microchip might not have been enough to save her life.

If you're not convinced, wait and see, then you'll know!

"Oh, my milk bottle was broken thismorning when I camt out to collect it"... must have been a secret govenrment organisation to starve the population of calcium...!!

It's experience that tells us this. For example, the Tobacco industry wanted women to smoke, so what do they do? They pay top female celebrities to smoke at major public events, this is documented, look up Edward Bernays. These days it's very common for women to smoke, but once upon a time it wasn't seen as feminine, until they were socially engineered. Also look into feminism and the true agenda there.

This is nothing new, it's been going on for a long time. This is what's happening all around us every day, most of it is too subtle for people to notice. Next time you hear something on the news, instead of focusing on the story, ask yourself instead "Why am I being told this? Who benefits?"

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

To the OP

What a rather foul and insensitive post / claim and it should be closed down NOW...

You have no source bar a notions that's sprung into your mind and as a parent myself I find that sort of trivialising of this situation beyond words.

Take your disgusting gut hunches elsewhere, if this was my child and I saw this I'd be asking every mod and owner to show some respect!
edit on 20-1-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

Mclaneinc,

I do not respect your belief. Should we be allowed to freely discuss 9/11? What about the major wars? The Holocaust? If they keep on pumping this story in the news it will be discussed both in public and on the Internet.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Yes, quite!

Let's say she is missing for 10 years in total before she is found. They would say "If only she had been GPS Chipped she would have been retrieved within a couple of days."

Why would anyone unscrupulous enough to do such a thing refrain from killing her ?

She would be a living witness and risk to the operation.

A dead body would be no risk and would be far stronger in the promotion of microchipping.

I'm afraid IMO the idea of her being found alive - if this were such a conspiracy - is fundamentally floored.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Yes, quite!

Why would anyone unscrupulous enough to do such a thing refrain from killing her ?

A dead body would be no risk and would be far stronger in the promotion of microchipping.

I'm afraid IMO the idea of her being found alive - if this were such a conspiracy - is fundamentally floored.

If MM is found dead then it wouldn't help the microchip agenda as much as if she is found alive. i.e. she could have been killed within a few hours of abduction, so what good does a microchip do then? Not much. It's important that the microchip would have been the "Perfect Solution" to MM, in order that we beg for our newborns to be microchipped. This is why she has to be found alive.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

What have you been smoking..?

The kid was taken by slavers... Nothing more nothing less..

Honestly dude, you, and a great many other people on this site need real help if you think like this..lol

It was a simple abduction and nothing more...

And "NO", she won't be found alive..!! Once she has outlived her use as a child slave.... Well I dread to think..!!

It was definitely not a 'simple abduction'. There is no physical evidence the child was taken. The only evidence for abduction is the parents version of events. The government most certainly were involved, as never before has a British PM intervened directly in the investigation of a missing child.

I do agree that she will not be found alive. Peoples speculation around this case (however wild or incorrect you may view it) stems from the fact that the British media and government have done everything to support the Mccann's version of events, even though the evidence is against it.

edit on 20-1-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yes, quite!

Or if she were to be found recently murdered, that way she cannot give evidence, but the microchip agenda still benefits, as they would have still tracked her down alive.

Actually, this is starting to sound more likely to me; that she will be found recently murdered, rather than alive

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join