It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Doomsday - What Do You Think is Going to Happen & Why?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Brad Meltzer's Decoded did an awesome job on 2012.....

edit on 19-1-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

I've been meaning to watch this. Haven't had a chance yet. Thanks for the link!

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615
reply to post by klhbrown

If your not a Christian than I say believe what you want. If your a Christian like I am and truly believe in Christ's words than know not to be afraid of 12-21-12. It's not the end of the world. As i've stated before in a different thread that's not to say something horrible won't happen on that day somewhere in the world, whether it be by man or nature, but it's not the end of the world. Disasters happen all the time and if one happens on 12-21-12 then so be it.

No man knows the day or hour, not even the angels in Heaven. Only the Father.

Hope my post helped. If not, sorry for taking up your time.

Until such a time as the actual opening of the seals by Jesus Christ himself. At some point God gives the scroll to Jesus Chrsit for Him to open the seals at that point certainly Jesus Christ knows the day and the hour.

Also at some point God raises up 2 end time prophets (witnesses) and "surely God will do no thing without first revealing it to His servants the prophets". So again at some point in time God Almighty must reveal to His prophets the day and the hour or His words are flawed (which they cannot be).

Yes back in the apostles day this scripture was perfect, and all the way up until the seals began opening this scripture was perfect. But when God gave the scroll to Jesus Chrsit to open and when Jesus Christ gave the timing to his church through God's 2 end time prophets the day and hour became known to those with eyes to see and ears to hear (spiritually).

Nothing of importance wil occur on 12/21/2012, but by that date, Jesus Christ will already be here ruling over the mutitudes that survive what is about to come as King of Kings and Lord of Lords in the Kingdom of God on Earth for 1000 years.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here's something to think about...
Majority of people, know about Dec-2012 and what could happen on Dec-2012

There are conspiracies about someone/something/some-group wanting to eliminate 80% of the Worlds population or so...

I don't believe that Dec-2012 is going to be the end of the World due to the predictions,
I 'fear' that Dec-2012 will be the end of a vast amount of the population, due to someone/something/some-group taking advantage of this, END OF WORLD charade...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think the idea of a doomsday with an exact date and time is being used as a blatant disregard to what's actually happening. I wrote a blog about the documentary by Daniel Pinchbeck, titled: "2012: Time for Change". I won't bombard this thread with the article, but it backs my opinion, so here is a link to my post if you are further interested in my thoughts:

2012:TIME FOR CHANGE
edit on 24-1-2012 by wallabyroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

December 21st, 2012 - What do you think will happen and why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~C'mon People!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~Absolutely NO ONE knows WHEN "that day" will come.~~~~~~~

Certainly not some ancient Sun worshipping, people sacrificing Mayans.
edit on 24-1-2012 by alilonthecheekyside because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by klhbrown
Simple . . .
December 21st, 2012 - What do you think will happen and why?

Personally, I don't know what the hell to think. I've been fearing 2012 for as long as I can remember. I'm 26 and I first heard about the Mayan calendar sometime in my childhood. Over the years there have been other "doomsdays" but I never thought there was a grain of truth to them. There's something about December 21st, 2012 - it's like it's in my DNA to fear it. I don't know what will happen on that day. Pole shift? Solar storm? Aliens? Galactic black hole? Asteroid? All I know is that I feel SOMETHING is going to happen and I need to be with my family on that day.

edit on 17-1-2012 by klhbrown because: spelling

edit on 17-1-2012 by klhbrown because: Bah! Spelling!

So something will happen on 2012 but right now things are happening.

I doubt that Aliens will come but I believe it is probable that the government or the devil makers could use that as a fear mongering thing on us to subdue us into the one world government.

And make the remaining on earth like the Christians as fugitives to a martial law.
edit on 7-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by Forsaken72

Time will tell.

An increase in the number of experiences of hearing these weird loud noises will make people think about what the Mayans wrote about the exact day the spaniards would land on their shores, and how the Mayans were there on that day to greet them, and then the outcome of such a meeting.

The mayans knew that they couldn't hide so they said heck let's just go ahead and accept our fate but the Spanish will eventually get theirs. I am happy that the mayans could do the calendar and give us a warning. It is a sane alternative to the lunatic fringes our is own, desparado the end of the world. The prophet Jeremiah so times when this is getting to feel scary. A lot of the writers T.S. eliot, Tolstoy, C.S. Lewis I think they all knew. When was the last time you heard about the greatness of America?
edit on 7-4-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join