It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Jesus: How can we know for sure it's not an alien conquest?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
How will we know?

1) Only God can create life. Not even the devil himself can. (that's the one thing satan can't do). So when Jesus comes back and raises the dead right out the ground into the flesh you'll know it's not aliens or demons or satan.

2) I highly doubt an alien will be able to turn the moon blood red, blacken the sun, make the stars disappear, and shake the entire Earth upon Christ's return.

3) I highly doubt an alien will part the entire sky like a scroll and have the whole world be able to hear him at one time with his shout and see him at one time wearing his robe drenched in blood, hair as white as snow, and eyes of fire with swords flying out of his mouth.

That my friend, is how we'll know.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I'm sure I remember reading somewhere in the Bible that if someone says Jesus is in the desert, DON'T GO THERE!

So in any raptures, Jesus isn't going to be on the ground. when His foot touches the for the first time it is supposed to be Mount of Olives which will split causing the greatest aquifer to start flowing, giving much needed fresh water to the area. It will be a waterfall and a river flowing, finally into the Dead sea.

But before Jesus rescues Israel after Armeggedon, he rescues Bozrah. This used to be the mountains in Edom but just as Mystery Babylon has moved, so has Bozrah.

Due to research I believe England is Bozrah. It has been made illegal to keep another as a slave last year and also Capital punishment has been made illegal in England. If you read Revelation you will understand why this is relevant.

So the people of England are going to be fighting an awesome enemy, that will need rescuing from and Jesus does it with some kind of voice operated disintegrating ray, leading to Him dipping His robes in the red blood. Not green or black blood, which I found interesting as I believe that there are human hybrids, which are the so-called greys.
And I believe that there are the so-called Star brothers, who left after the Flood, but before the global nuclear war and have been returning occasionally. And there are humans under the ground, who come topside too occasionally'.
This is borne out by the Bible where it says 'all men in, on and over the earth'.

I think this will happen;
The first harvest is where the sun goes dark, like sackcloth (this has happened before in history.) The Full Moon goes blood red at Noon.
Then some people will disappear. The rapture has to happen because these people are restraining the worst of the Earth's judgements from occurring. This is going to be a secret harvest. No RFIDs will work nor radio frequencies, so no Military implants are going to work, this is so they will not be able to know who has gone or when.

The second harvest (not exactly 3.5yrs later!) will be after 3 days of total darkness. And this means total, I'm not even sure visual frequencies will be working, so candles may not work. Keep water on you.
This harvest will be seen as people flying upwards, 'to meet Him in the clouds'. The Two witnesses will be going up too, after laying dead for 3 days.

I don't believe this erroneous idea that if you are left behind, you are evil and God doesn't want you. I believe that your purpose has yet to be fulfilled and you haven't fully got the Heaven/love personality. It's all to do with covenants and who your ancestor is. Life will be tough but life is tough for some people right now.

Then there is still one more rescue and that will be Israel, who need more hints who their Messiah is. Although they do go after a human Messiah, who turns out to be the Antichrist.

I believe you can become a believer of Jesus or God Almighty (depends on your ancestor's covenant) anytime before the Two witnesses rapture. After that I am not sure. And if you take the Mark (ie give a drop of blood to cancel out your debt) you are definitely won't be Heaven material.

From people who have been going to Heaven, they have seen futuristic technology including flying saucers, so don't think that Jesus definitely won't be using those.

Revelation is like a logic puzzle, the key is the Old and some New Testament. It is a bit easier as nowadays we have Bible software, that can look for the words, such as Eagle's wings. Mentioned in Isaiah as 'I take you up on Eagle's wings'.

I have been to Heaven a few times and I have been abducted by the Military (my Dad was in the Army), so some of this is from personal experience, So you can debate but I will not be changing my mind.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

But does He raise the dead at the 1000-year Millennium rule?
I don't think so, people will still have a choice until that reign is over.
Satan will be restrained for long, but he will make a last attempt to seduce mankind even then.
Then he will be forever defeated.
After the millennium.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Easy, Jesus Christ won't use materialistic objects such as spacecraft for his return. It'll be spiritual.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

I have to say it would be a perfect scene. A large craft sets down, and a man steps out that looks just like the big picture on you wall at home, he says, "come with me, my children, I will take you to Heaven."
How many of you Christians would get right on board, no questions asked? I believe it must have been a thought like this that created part of Project Blue Beam.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Especially if he's still wearing his NT clothing, which will make him look a lot like a Muslim, I suppose ...

However, He'll be coming to rule, rather than to take people elsewhere at that point.

edit on 17-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think you might find that Jesus is an ET who genetically created us to fulfill his own agenda's along with his own ET species.

I for one will not fall for his shenanigans. My plans involve eternal spiritual freedom. I have faith in my own spirit, that's all I need.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

A very interesting and refreshing view, but "spiritual" meaning ... ?
Could you perhaps be a bit more descriptive, or explain that a bit more?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Jesus was an alien. He said himself, "I am not of this world." and "Ye are of this world, I am of my father's world."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Listening to some songs, I came across one that brought back a feeling about Christianity, that I'd probably long forgotten.
It reminded me that behind the many strange concepts and phrases, there is something real that goes to the human heart.
So I think Jesus might not arrive as a dictator, and perhaps He will come with a lot of sympathy for humans?

Joan Baez - Amazing Grace:

edit on 18-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

So Jesus is going to create zombies that climb up out of their own graves and he thinks I'm going to be impressed and not try to blow their heads off?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Its impossible to know whether or not its Jesus the god we know of, because he doesn't exist. Aliens could put on a fake second coming, but then it leads to the questions why? Surely they have the technology and weaponry to convince us to do anything anyways, why pose as a fake god? Unless they get some kind of "pleasure" out of it I guess. Its amazing we've come so far, yet we still believe in something as ridiculous as god.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

But it says the majority will be fooled, the anti Christs comes first, it's a no brainier, if they are forcing you to bow down with threat of death, my guess is it aint the right guys.

edit on 043131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 043131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by will615

So Jesus is going to create zombies that climb up out of their own graves and he thinks I'm going to be impressed and not try to blow their heads off?

THAT WONT HAPPEN IF THEY are taken away, the blowing off of heads.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
...if you follow the bible and not some "religion" or organization you should be fine...

Just curious but if one is a follower of the bible, does that include the crazy or misunderstood parts?

Give me an example, one of the problems is people try to understand the Bible in modern terms leaving out the historical perspective.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by TheComte

I wonder, if we really knew that He was coming back on a cloud at a designated spot tomorrow, who would have the courage to meet Him?
He might hand out crowns, or smite hypocrites and dissidents to hell in equal proportions.

I have a feeling that most of our political and religious leadership will be far away.
edit on 17-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

As far as vision by prophets in the old testament, they would be recounting their vision in they only way the understood it, with the limited knowledge Available to them.
edit on 053131p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Granted - but what I'm referring to isn't something that only convinces the majority (as I acknowledge the great delusion to come first) - what I'm talking about it "BAM!! OK, I guess that's our answer since there is no argument otherwise for anyone...so many dead, so many formerly dead now not dead, all the living no longer normal humans, clarion calls and people in the clouds..."

As I understand it, it won't be something anyone can call anyone else a sucker for believing...incontrovertible is the proper term, I believe.

Take care, friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by benrl
...if you follow the bible and not some "religion" or organization you should be fine...

Just curious but if one is a follower of the bible, does that include the crazy or misunderstood parts?

Give me an example, one of the problems is people try to understand the Bible in modern terms leaving out the historical perspective.

No, thank you but I simply cannot be fkd doing that. I don't care what historical significance the crazy bible parts have - they are still crazy and still in the bible. There are so many psychotic, zealous fools that call themselves christians who behave and speak arrogantly as though they can understand the book and calmly tell people if you follow the bible you'll be fine. What parts? All of it? Every single word?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If you read your bible it states that whoever says anything against what is written in the bible will not be the true messiah but one of the many fakes sent to deceive. Therefore the true believers will reject anyone who says anything against what is already written, not too difficult really then to distinguish true from false.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by squizzy

When I see or hear the words,"true believers" I immediately think of cults, not a savior of humanity.

Christianity - you're doing it wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join