It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The return of Jesus: How can we know for sure it's not an alien conquest?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I have an open mind mate, I'm only saying that there is some crazy sht in that book and everyone reads it differently. I find other parts wise or beautiful but that does not mean I will blindly ignore the insane parts.

What I'm quite rightfully asking is who out there can actually read the bible and come up with the right answer to this threads question?

Seeking answers is a great start! We could discuss for days the various stories, and why this or that happened. Some things are there as examples of bad behavior, and some things, like food laws, were given to the Hebrew nation, not to all mankind. Context helps in sorting all this out. Yes, some other things can be confusing as well.

Just look to Jesus. Don't look at all us people that follow Him, because we are as flawed as anyone. People mess up that know better, and some use the whole thing to mislead. Some for profit, and some for evil. Some just screw up. See who He is. That's the key.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by halfoldman

His army of the undead alone will be enough to draw tears from the strongest character.

Alright, clearly some confusion over this issue. We are told that, when He returns, the dead in Christ shall rise, and be caught up in the air with Him, then those living believers will follow. These resurrected dead won't be zombies, but will have new, whole, resurrected bodies. Plus, not even clear that people left will even see them. As for them being an army, that's not sure, either. After the Church (the believers) are called up (rapture), there will be bad times, with the Antichrist ruling on Earth. At the end of this, Christ will cme back at the head of an Army, but we don't know if that will be the believers, or angels.

Either way, no zombies.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The dead in Christ will rise first then those Elect still alive will be gathered into the air to meet Him.
Two will be in bed, one will be taken.
Nobody will have to tell you "Jesus is over there".

Somehow I think that when His Elect are taken it will be like lightening, so fast and instantaneous.
I can only hope and pray that that I'm considered worthy like the first five virgins, not the second group of five that were caught unprepared.

Will there be a staged alien invasion? Possibly. Or the whole alien drama is just a deception for the godless mind to hold on to as a "belief", never suspecting that it was created simply to keep you from searching for God Himself. Why would you when you think that aliens created us?

If you have to be told to go to the local landing zone to get on the "transport ship", let's face it, you are not an Elect and/or it ain't Jesus.

I

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Offer him some Reese's Pieces. If he enjoys them, then he's really an alien (Remember ET?)
However, if they fall through the holes in his hands, then it really is Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join