It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bob Lazar telling the truth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Anything can be faked, either from scratch or modify an original, but when you go ahead and claim his w-2 stub was fake when all the data I presented correlates together seemlessly, then you begin to look like a desperate denier doing the government's work.

It's not even about focusing on area 51 all the time, as suspected reverse engineering sites exist in many nations throughout the world. china-india border, russia by the caspian sea, uk(mostly scotland) and perhaps france. It is a worldwide conspiracy or a cosmic conspiracy as bill hamilton claimed.

You and gariac are on ATS-area 51 facilities sub-forumn adding nothing constructive to the debate.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by FosterVS

Anything can be faked, either from scratch or modify an original, but when you go ahead and claim his w-2 stub was fake when all the data I presented correlates together seemlessly, then you begin to look like a desperate denier doing the government's work.

It's not even about focusing on area 51 all the time, as suspected reverse engineering sites exist in many nations throughout the world. china-india border, russia by the caspian sea, uk(mostly scotland) and perhaps france. It is a worldwide conspiracy or a cosmic conspiracy as bill hamilton claimed.

You and gariac are on ATS-area 51 facilities sub-forumn adding nothing constructive to the debate.

Arrggh couldn't you just have let this thread die? The difference between gariac and I, from the rest of most other posters here, is we have been to the area, numerous times, esp. gariac. And he is far more knowledgable about it than I am. I have NO DOUBT they tested all kinds of weird and wonderful craft there. Extraterrestrial? Who knows, if it is within the realm of possibilities that they procured such craft, Area 51 would be the likely site to play with them.

But I firmly believe Lazar is a narcissistic BS artist, and has never been anywhere near the range, other than his fabled trips there with John Lear and Co.

There is nothing to debate - I really wish there was a trigger on ATS to automatically move any thread with "Lazar" in it to the UFO forum. It doesn't belong here.
edit on 2-3-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's papoose, from my own collection, unedited. Quality is crap because it was a disposable camera, but I don't see any roads/runways/hangers, etc. tried to zoom in a little but it doesn't help much.

zoomed in a little

a bit more

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

Where are the pics?

I see only X out boxes..

Thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

I can see them just fine. let me get the links...

i799.photobucket.com...

i799.photobucket.com...

i799.photobucket.com...

Hope that helps...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Thanks Boomer... appreciate it... star for you

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

After he made the disclosure the powers that be will definitely do things to discredit him by covering up. If you were to ask him to take you there..I wouldn't be surprise if he can't find the place himself because everything is different now. I am sure he did not do it for a short term publicity. People risk life and limb to make disclosures but are often eventually debunked. Doesn't that make you wonder.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

Look at the case of real whistle blowers. Daniel Elsberg was never "erased". They didn't claim his data was incorrect.

Look at modern day whistle blowers Thomas Drake and Jeffery Sterling. The feds charged them with espionage. Drake got his charge reduced to a trivial misdemeanor. I believe Sterling is still in court.

Saying that Lazar's background had been erased is fiction. Discredited? Hey, nobody made him pimp whores in Vegas.

edit on 27-3-2012 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Looking at this now.

All I recall was he said he worked on display systems.
If he understood the ship then it was not too alien.
Touching the ship disrupts the wave flow and makes orbs.
Half height for Bob sounds like the tiny alien hoax.
Who flu there half height saucers.
Ed: Yeah we know saucers make high speed 90 degree turns and
the crew are people not aliens its new rules not Newtonian at
work here.

edit on 6/5/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Listening to my TuneIn app the 24/7 Art Bell station right now...Lazar is on, from the 9/97 show.
After knowing what I know now about people and detecting lies, I'd say Lazar IS/WAS lying. He's barely even convincing now that I hear him 15 years later.

He provided no proof of anything, just talk. Little things he said gave it away that he is lying.

That doesn't mean I don't believe aliens are watching us. Just means I don't believe Lazar's story.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join