It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bob Lazar telling the truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

They sell badges at the truck stop in Alamo. I don't think they will get me past the camo dudes.

Boy, Navy Intelligence shelled out big bucks for Bob. Or he didn't do much work.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Lazar is telling true things, with inaccuracies some of them
edit on 20-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Yes, it is true, his name is Bob Lazar. Beyond that, the story is easily disproved bunk.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
his majestic-12 badge...

Holy crap. His "Majestic 12 badge"?
Um yeah. And here's my "Majestic 12 badge".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d294dafb5d35.jpg[/atsimg]

You want I should spam together a w-2 paystub as well?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
his majestic-12 badge...

Holy crap. His "Majestic 12 badge"?
Um yeah. And here's my "Majestic 12 badge".
You want I should spam together a w-2 paystub as well?

FURTHERMORE: Lazar was supposedly running a "photo lab". Who else could be in a better position, in this timeframe, to put together his own "Majestic 12" or whatever you want to call it badge ID? Or homebrew W2 form? Maybe Bob was into doctoring video too... who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

www.cardwerk.com...

I was thinking about Lazar's fake badge. In the era Lazar spewed his BS, many commercial firms (at least in Silicon Valley) were using smart cards. They were not up to modern CAC standards like today, but they weren't dumb badges either. You would think a place like Groom, with compartmented security, would have state of the art security. In that era, the embedded antenna in the smart card was quite visible.

I've been going through Peter Merlin's photo book (probably I will start a new thread when I finish it), and back in the day, the badge office would give you a badge when you landed. What isn't clear is what kind of ID you had to get into the Janet terminal. Seems to me it would be uber-dumb to let a "secret badge" go out in the wild. So I would assume the passengers used some sort of photo ID, perhaps to a cover company badge to get onto the Janet terminal. That would provide the necessary "cut out" should a badge be lost.

I've heard stories at the Little Aleinn (which has an abysmal record for accuracy) that security comes for the badge when an employee dies. You can hang out at the back gate and see which residents can drive through the gate, and there aren't many. But two at least that I know of have died while being employed at Groom.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Just because you can fake a badge or a payslip means nothing. False logic. By your logic, if I can fake your library card then yours is a fake. If I can fake your bank statement is that a fake too? Spurious logic.
edit on 28/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Just because you can fake a badge or a payslip means nothing. False logic. By your logic, if I can fake your library card then yours is a fake. If I can fake your bank statement is that a fake too? Spurious logic.
edit on 28/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

According to John Lear in this old thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its not genuine. Bob made that to show us approximately what his badge looked like for S-4
So according to John the badge was a "homemade approximation". AKA fake.

This post on that same thread is interesting:
Question:
Hope with all this insider info and opportunity you were able to get as many pictures as you could of it?
John Lear:
Nope. Bob brought a video camera the first night which sat on the motorhome bumper while the saucer was flying. George Knapp got some video the next Wednesday night which I assume he still has. That video was used in the series that Channel 8 did on Bob.

Very interesting old thread. Ol' John Lear seems to know an exceptional amount about element 115 and its properties.
edit on 28-1-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

The logic was still spurious!

Why were you pretending it was being presented as genuine then if you had that information and know it was already admitted to be an illustration? Were you trying to mislead people into thinking that you were proving something already known? Or just filling space? Intellectual honesty is far better surely.

So, what makes you spend so much time on this topic if you think it is a load of nonsense then? Is it a professional interest or do you like wasting your life when you already know there's nothing in it? Why does it matter to you so much if "gullible fools" will believe Lazar? Answer to these two would be nice. Genuinely interested in the answer...

You seem to have contempt for anyone like me, who think there might just be some fire where all this smoke comes from. If so, why not leave us to our crazy delusions?
Answer to these two would be nice. Genuinely interested in the answer...

P.S. Have you worked out which bits of this story all the smoke is there to hide or are you busy providing more smoke? No need to answer this one.... Blindingly obvious

edit on 29/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Bob was telling the truth. Bob story came out in 1986. Bob claimed the Alien space craft used element 115 as a major component of there propulsion system. The debunkers said Bob was lying because element 115 did not exist. We leave Bob in 1986 disgraced called a liar jumping to 2002 and wow element 115 is discovered. We move to 2011 element 115 is added to the periodic table of the elements. Wow lying Bob new this element existed and told some of its properties 15yrs before it was even discovered. "Things that make young hmm

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

The logic was still spurious!
Why were you pretending it was being presented as genuine then if you had that information and know it was already admitted to be an illustration? Were you trying to mislead people into thinking that you were proving something already known? Or just filling space? Intellectual honesty is far better surely.

Pretending it was presented as genuine? Because I had no reason, according to Lazar, to think otherwise? Maybe I need to research more, but this is the first time I have heard anyone from the Lazar camp claim it was anything less than genuine. FURTHERMORE - I suspected it was fake, until I just discovered that post by Lear confirming it.

So, what makes you spend so much time on this topic if you think it is a load of nonsense then? Is it a professional interest or do you like wasting your life when you already know there's nothing in it? Why does it matter to you so much if "gullible fools" will believe Lazar? Answer to these two would be nice. Genuinely interested in the answer...

Well, for starters I think all these "Lazar" threads belong in the UFO forum, not here.
Posting here is "wasting my life"? I could care less if "gullible fools" believe Lazar. It's when they start defending Lazar, who I believe is a narcissist and chronic liar, that I get a chuckle.

You seem to have contempt for anyone like me, who think there might just be some fire where all this smoke comes from. If so, why not leave us to our crazy delusions?
Answer to these two would be nice. Genuinely interested in the answer...
P.S. Have you worked out which bits of this story all the smoke is there to hide or are you busy providing more smoke? No need to answer this one.... Blindingly obvious

No contempt, I just think this is the wrong forum. Maybe I am wrong, it does involve Area 51 and the imaginary Site 4/S-4. And what you call "all the smoke is there to hide", I call BS lies that Lazar has been caught at. And I suffer liars poorly. But that's just my opinion, and I am entitled to post it as such. If you are offended, please feel free to toddle back to the UFO/Alien forum.
edit on 29-1-2012 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

They sell badges at the truck stop in Alamo. I don't think they will get me past the camo dudes.
Boy, Navy Intelligence shelled out big bucks for Bob. Or he didn't do much work.

I didn't see them at Alamo last time I was down. I did get an authentic "Alien Area 51 Drivers License" at the gas station in Ash Springs though! I wonder what tales I can spin around that...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS
No contempt, I just think this is the wrong forum. Maybe I am wrong, it does involve Area 51 and the imaginary Site 4/S-4. And what you call "all the smoke is there to hide", I call BS lies that Lazar has been caught at. And I suffer liars poorly. But that's just my opinion, and I am entitled to post it as such. If you are offended, please feel free to toddle back to the UFO/Alien forum.
I didn't bother looking into the badge cos I just assumed it was either a photo or a illustration mocked up because they take your badge back when you leave obviously. Then again, I still have one of my UK gov't name badges
but I wasn't working at a secret military test site. Maybe I should return my momento.

I have no problem with your opinion that Lazar was lying. As long as it is presented as opinion. It's guys who say they know stuff that they can't that annoy me. I agree with your views on liars - except white lies or stuff like to the wife (working late when having a beer) or whatever.

I'm not offended at all and I'm sure you'd love me to disappear. I do believe though that the portrayal of the Lazar case (whether true OR NOT) has been used as a smokescreen. There were reports of craft long before Lazar and after him. They were also pre-Campbell, "Foster", "Gariac" or the others. That's why I suggest that you guys obsessing about conventional testing there - whether wittingly or unwittingly - are a source of further smoke. I may not be an intelligence insider but I know the score better than most.

Members on here know I'm not an idiot. Nor am I a nasty piece of work who calls people a liar without good reason. I also know more than I let on sometimes to get the lowdown on people. Anyone who takes me for a fool is underestimating me.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachyeon

Actually.. That's wrong.

Bob Lazar and John Lear are speaking of Element 151 - which to this day, still doesn't exist or is even on the Periodic Table of Elements.

Sorry, but your post is invalid. Lol

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
reply to post by Tachyeon

Actually.. That's wrong.

Bob Lazar and John Lear are speaking of Element 151 - which to this day, still doesn't exist or is even on the Periodic Table of Elements.

Sorry, but your post is invalid. Lol

Errr!

its 115

ununpentium!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Drats

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

ATS would be just lovely if the Lazar and Dulce fanbois went elsewhere. But thanks to youtube, there is a new generation of believers in such crap.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Why do you keep bringing up Dulce, the other smokescreen? Unwittingly or not, you are part of the problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have to say, the attacks on Bob Lazar I have seen on this thread are either incredible, or prey upon appeals to authority.

They are pretty pathetic.

If anybody has anything to bring against Bob, please bring it. Bring something real. Until then, just stop with the pathetic attempts to debunk him with he-said she-said bullcrap.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

There is no doubt Bob Lazar was a contract employee at Los Alamos. He was placed their by Kirk Meyer. In what capacity we don't know. He could have worked in the photolab. Research labs can't exactly send their film to the drugstore. The images may be classified.

The bottom line is Lazar needed to tell a better lie. I really don't know why he just didn't say the alien space ships were at Groom Lake. The fake base he created on a very visible side of Papoose Mountain did him in. The area can be seen from passing aircraft. The airspace can be seem from homes on Mount Charleston, campgrounds on Mount Charleston, Cold Creek, and the Angel Peak youth camp. Depending on altitude of the test, cars on the very busy route 95 could see the airspace.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join