It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More "Unidentified Atmospheric Sounds" in Spain, Venice, FL, and Indonesia!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
And here just in, hot off the internet press is the newest UAS from Spain:

Fricken creepy. And this sounds like a different kind yet still. Maybe if it is some kind of problem with planetary space sounds getting through the changing atmosphere (hole in the ozone layer, etc.), and being reflected off the Earth's surface- and the different landscapes in all these different places would cause vast alterations of the reflections, and could change what we hear in each place dramatically. And that appears to be happening to a degree. Each place seems to add its own sonic footprint to what is heard, and that would be expected, if indeed the theory holds true.

But how weird!

And another from Venice, Florida, 1/16/12:

And Indonesia 1/16/12

These are just in and all have few views.
edit on Tue Jan 17th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The majority of these 'trumpet' or 'monster' sounds are starting to make me wonder if this is a viral campaign for a movie or completely fake. There have just been too many lately of the same sound and i can't help but feel when i'm watching them the sound quality is just too perfect compared to the plain video.

for example.
1:27-1:32

edit on 17-1-2012 by jvm222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I just can't understand why people are not all over the streets on patios or balconies with such sounds. Seriously, if you heard these noises wouldn't you be on your phone immediately going "Hey Johnny, go outside right now and listen!"
Not that I don't totally believe some of these, but many defy logic.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There are so many existing threads.....search and you'll see. I have had one for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok, here is what i do not get about these sounds etcbeing heard all over the place. If this happened in my road, i know that without fail EVERYONE in the local area would be out wanting to know what was going on and what was causing the noise. Hence loads of phone calls to various agencies and police or whomever turning up to see concerned people all over.

I am not saying they are not true, i am just pointing out that with all these noises, you do not see hoards of peoples out wondering what is going on and that just does not add up.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
sorry... the noise was me. shouldn't have eaten the red hot beef burrito. needless to say, my tummy hurts.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The more I hear these sounds the more I think they're a hoax. Yesterday there was one released from Los Angeles in an area that thousands of people would've heard that sound but yet only the camera man and his camera? Same thing here, there would be public concern over that loud eerie sound but yet there isn't just two guys casually talking. Another thing, the sounds are too mechanical for it to be from the Earth, I'm not saying there aren't legitimate videos recording of a loud sound. I just don't think the mad rush of videos of late are the real thing due to the locations in highly populated areas and no public acknowledgment of the strangeness. The news media and police departments would be flocked with mass complaints about the sound but yet that's not happening. The one in Florida is obvious as a fake due to an area in the video in which you can tell there's been an audio overlay.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Chai_An because: Corrected the location of the sound error

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The strange noise phenomena has been going crazy on ATS today, what's the deal?!?

I'm in New Zealand, waiting ever so patiently for these strange sounds to come, if they do...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

The sound is real but the source of it is unknown. Here a link of a thread I did, a similar event in 1687. It is not new at all.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Certainly there is people making fake videos about this phenomena and others too, but the phenomena is real, we just don't know what causes it. For me, is Mother Earth herself, crying and about to show her wrath to us.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the second video down is the beach,and i hear the same birds there,as in all the other 1s

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
the second video down is the beach,and i hear the same birds there,as in all the other 1s

That's because we have already discovered that these sounds are causing animals to freak out.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm leaning towards viral campaign here. Any new movies to be released which would follow this theme?
If this were such a widespread problem, I'm sure it would be all over msm, twitter, facebook etc if it were so widespread.
Either that or project bluebeam phase 1?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

so there are the same sounding birds in the uk as well as florida
i think not

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There are 3 possibilities. One, something in the earth plates is making this sound. Two its project Blue Beam and faked by the black ops. But what it actually sounds like is Three: Godzilla, and since Elenin was their code, and since they've taken this world past its recovery limits, more than just an ordinary cycle, this one is big. We have animal dye offs, poisoned waters, GMO everywhere, and it spreads like a weed, radiation, and methane bubbling up in the arctic which in turn creates a very bad gas that was used in the Nazi death camps. They've amped up alligments and cme's with haarp and used underwater nukes. They've created the China Syndrome in Japan, from everything I can see, with more than 1 reactor as well.

I believe the fairy tales and ufology is real, and the dragons are waking up. There should be 7 main ones, 7 hills of Rome, 7 names for god, (Christ did point out who their father was, the war general was not God), 7 names for the archangels, 7 heads to the beast. 7 is quite number. 7 years of tribulation.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I really dont know what to make of them, the whole reason i joined ATS was because of noises i was hearing like i said in my intro, but they were no where near as loud as these videos lately, the ones i heard were just like a plane going above the house but it was constant for about 3 hours and it always started just after midnight and kept me up.

These kind of sounds have been around for a while, i think the first was around 06, but the ones in the past week that sound like huge robots are about to rise from the ground and start to incinerate everyone sound a bit fishy to me. You would think millions of people would hear it and there be thousands of videos, but there are only a few, i mean it doesn't take much to stick your camera out the window for 5 minutes while the kettle boils and then put that noise over it and upload it. I really dont know what to think as hearing the sound myself but not as bad as these videos, there are roadworks on every road in England at the minute so that might of been what i was hearing, hopefully we find out soon!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Lol, well tell ya what: if we discover that there are 7 types of UAS, might just yet make a believer out of me.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Posters are right, IF people heard this it would be allover Twitter and such. In some cases it was (the Costa Rica one to be specific, not sure about any of the others) Honestly though, in the evenings most people are inside watching TV. I live in "suburbia" and in the evening there isn't a soul on the street and blue windows at every house (that means they are watching TV)

So Yes and No. If it was a big city, then Yes. In the suburbs at night, or out in the sticks, then No. Sometimes I hear sounds in the sky, like planes flying over, but see no planes. But...I live near a railway and I can hear the train, I live close to a highway and can hear traffic from that, so if the sound was subtle enough I wouldn't hear it or wouldn't recognize/distinguish it from the regualr day to day rumblings around here.

The recent Costa Rica incident had to be real. It was allover social media. That one kind of gave credence to the other reports for me, kind of peeked my attention to watch this more closely.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, I think the words "Trumpets of God", say it all. Another "end of the world" hoax ... people going about, claiming "GOD" is coming, and kill us all ... and only the people of "zion" will survive. The entire rest of the world will die ... that leaves 144 thousand people left on the planet, and about 7 billion dead.

yeah ... right.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is getting out of control, thank you for posting this OP.

I'm in a bit of information overload with all the new sightings of this phenomena caught on vide.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey all, my buddies and I heard the sound too maybe 5 months ago in southeast massachusetts. It lasted probably 45 minutes and at first sounded like a tornado, which i heard sounds like a train coming, so i ran outside to make sure that wasn't the case.
Then if i had to describe it, i'd say it sounded like wind, with metal in it, if that makes sense. Occasional extra loud metallic bangs would occur. There was bright flashes in the sky.
I was only an ats lurker at the time so no videos, but does that description match anyone else's?
Also, peoples facebook status' from all over my decent size town were saying what is this banging noise?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join