It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More "Unidentified Atmospheric Sounds" in Spain, Venice, FL, and Indonesia!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't how people cant think something isn't going to happen soon look at the weather around the united states its all screwed up all the mass die off everywhere and now the noises are starting again? and at this rate we will be at war with Iran by march open your eyes people something is going to happen this year weather u like it or not

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
hi there, noobie from malaysia here.

just to correct some misinformation, the clip said to be from indonesia is actually from malaysia.

the event is alleged to happen in sarawak, a state of malaysia. the newspaper report, borneo post said the clip was recorded in samarahan, sarawak.

hope that helps.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkAnonymous
I don't how people cant think something isn't going to happen soon look at the weather around the united states its all screwed up all the mass die off everywhere and now the noises are starting again? and at this rate we will be at war with Iran by march open your eyes people something is going to happen this year weather u like it or not

That is awesome you brought that up...on MSN this morning they were saying that the weather around the great lakes today could spawn out some tornadoes...I was shocked...this is January...shouldn't they be getting a winter storm warning as opposed to a tornado possibility?

They replayed it in the next half hour segment...and I had my wife listen in (just because half the time she thinks most of these conspiracy theories are nuts)...and she actually even said WTF!

I am going to do some research really quick and see if I can find any record of a tornado in that area in January..I am curious what the past record of such a thing is!

Found some links saying it has happened in the past...here is one:

www.disasternews.net...
edit on 17-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here is something I can through in the mix, the sounds that i am hearing are similar to the sounds that I once heard on a CD that was made by Voyager 1 they put out a CD that had recordings of sounds of what space sounded like as the craft travailed through space. And it all so had sounds of when it got closer to a planet the sounds changed.

If this is what outer space sounds like in our atmosphere then something big has changed to let it in. The only thing that could let that happen is a change in our magnetic field, why I say that is some of the harmonics are vary low like a pressure wave traveling through the earths air. The sounds have no rime or rhythm just like the sounds on the voyager CD.

I thought you all might find this a little interesting that may be the sounds are coming from space but now we can here them as to before we could not, but what is more interesting is what has changed to let that happen ?

That is the real question What has changed?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
I'm leaning towards viral campaign here. Any new movies to be released which would follow this theme?
If this were such a widespread problem, I'm sure it would be all over msm, twitter, facebook etc if it were so widespread.
Either that or project bluebeam phase 1?

Now that's a crude and relentless viral campaign. Utter disrespect towards animals

If it was, that is.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Anyone heard of mistpouffers? en.m.wikipedia.org... Just heard of it on a different site, says they have been heard since 1824, and sounds kind of similar.
edit on 17-1-2012 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
And another just uploaded from a UAS that happened in Belarus:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica Here is something I can through in the mix, the sounds that i am hearing are similar to the sounds that I once heard on a CD that was made by Voyager 1 they put out a CD that had recordings of sounds of what space sounded like as the craft travailed through space. And it all so had sounds of when it got closer to a planet the sounds changed

This seems kinda strange... since in school I learned that no sound would travel through a vacuum - which the space out there is full with.

How could they come up with an audio CD full of space-sounds?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What your hearing is the atmospheric crack as the solar wind comes through holes in the magnetosphere.

You also need to find the clusters of people with nausea and diarrhea. Symptoms of the excess radiation and x-rays.

As the solar wind rips a hole and cracks and thumps it allows the sun's own natural oscillations through and our atmosphere regulates the volume and pitch, from a low rumble to a buzz to booms and of course the trumpet of God or shofar (sp?) sound.

Here is the trumpet:
www.youtube.com...

Here is the natural sound of the sun though they have sped it up considerably here:

www.youtube.com...

So the big secret is.......our magnetosphere is crumbling.

We will be cooked alive like a big microwave.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Whew...thank god!

I thought we were going to find out it was something bad!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

And how are they planning on fixing THAT?

And how long we got, Doc?

ETA: Don't tell me: till Dec 22nd?
edit on Tue Jan 17th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

I was just teasing lol. I figured i better look at it again and fix that so we dont get a bunch of skyscraper jumpers but i think most know by now im seldom serious. There is a great amount of very dry wit hidden in my snotty remarks lol.

I dont think we could cook in our generation may be if it gets worse in 5-6. But the sounds are coming from above. and the one thing thats alway in play besides the moon is the sun. Add a swiss cheese magnetosphere and we get free space music and odd shaped moles for free.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The weather here is nuts. I live approximately 20 minutes east of Cleveland. This past Saturday we got hit with a snowstorm that dropped 24 inches of snow. Today it is 55 degrees and the snow has all melted. Something is definitely odd with this weather.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

I was just teasing lol. I figured i better look at it again and fix that so we dont get a bunch of skyscraper jumpers but i think most know by now im seldom serious. There is a great amount of very dry wit hidden in my snotty remarks lol.

I dont think we could cook in our generation may be if it gets worse in 5-6. But the sounds are coming from above. and the one thing thats alway in play besides the moon is the sun. Add a swiss cheese magnetosphere and we get free space music and odd shaped moles for free.

I caught the humor...I was laughing with you!

You never can tell here though...sometimes people get way too serious!

I loved the analogy though...thought it was awesome funny!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I'm in Michigan. Have been for years. Michigan winters are sometimes notoriously bad. This winter? It's still in the mid 50's. It snowed a little bit. But then the rain comes and the snow quickly disappears. Mild winter? Understatement. Where's my snowstorm?! I distinctly remember placing an order for a snowstorm.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

The weather here is nuts. I live approximately 20 minutes east of Cleveland. This past Saturday we got hit with a snowstorm that dropped 24 inches of snow. Today it is 55 degrees and the snow has all melted. Something is definitely odd with this weather.

Awesome to hear from someone in the area...thank you for the update!

Do you think there is any chance of the tornados they are reporting could happen in that area?

24 inches one day...and sunny and 55 the next...definately odd I would think! I am in Wyoming...and it's been like that here for the most part too...extremely odd for January!

Once again though....thanks for sharing the update!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't think there is any tornado threat here. The kicker though is that right now it's 55 degrees and by this evening we are supposed to get another 3-5 inches of snow with a cold front that will move in.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

In addition, I keep having to turn my heat off. It's like mid-spring. I slept last night with the windows open. In the middle of January. In Michigan. It's been like this for a while, with only an occasional bout with cold temps and windchill. The cold weather seems to be the outlying data this winter.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
There are so many existing threads.....search and you'll see. I have had one for a very long time.

Of course, I've read it. I did frequency analysis of the original Florida video in a thread before yours even, if I remember right. But these just happened, and frankly, this has grown too big for just one thread. It's kind of like if another 8+ quake hits, there's going to be a new thread, no matter how many years PuterMan runs his QuakeWatch threads. I have the Tornado Watch threads, and same deal- another big one hits, there's gonna be a new thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have said it before, I have heard this sound. It is CREEPY!

I am in Florida and it was an overcast day. I thought it was thunder til it went on for more than 20mins! I had to get my roommate cause I thought I was going nuts. He even wondered what it could be. I thought ok plane but I hear and see planes all the time where I live and no plane ever sounded like that.

I have no idea what it is but I don't want to hear it again.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join