It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More "Unidentified Atmospheric Sounds" in Spain, Venice, FL, and Indonesia!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by jerryznv

I'm in Michigan. Have been for years. Michigan winters are sometimes notoriously bad. This winter? It's still in the mid 50's. It snowed a little bit. But then the rain comes and the snow quickly disappears. Mild winter? Understatement. Where's my snowstorm?! I distinctly remember placing an order for a snowstorm.

Go figure...you place an order for a snow storm and you get a whole plethera of weird sounding videos to listen to in the 50 degree weather!

Seems the skys are open though...you might yell that order for a snow storm up while "they" are listening!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

As the solar wind rips a hole and cracks and thumps it allows the sun's own natural oscillations through and our atmosphere regulates the volume and pitch, from a low rumble to a buzz to booms and of course the trumpet of God or shofar (sp?) sound.

Good thought, I think... as I also thought of this possibility.
Right now we are in a peak-time of solar activity (which happens about every 11 years). Actually we are a bit behind, but this already was "prophesied" [is this right? if not it's kinda german slang :duh
in 2007... by the National Oceanic & Athmospheric Administration of the US:

NOAA 2007

I wonder if in the 1687-event (like one of the front posters posted) they had their own solar activity peak with massive CMEs and this kinda stuff (smashing all their sattelites
? It would hint that this theory goes the right way. I calculated through it, since I could not find a chart dating this far - it did not fit... but I´m not in what I call my mathematical mood, so could be wrong anyway. Maybe we got a math wizz who likes numbers...
[Not much of any catastrophies in this year, by the way, not even many man-made ones...]

To me the sounds do sound like they come in in multilayered waves - which is what I´d expect from the outcoming af a CME hitting the earth.

PS: Those stupid smileythingies won´t work... so just put the ones you think would match the athmosphere into the spot you think is the right one
)))))
I love´em classic anywy
)
edit on 17-1-2012 by BudoSan because: some more etheral incoming

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Forget the smileys... why are they now there and were not when I previewed my post? Think they are mocking me

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So far though some of the recoedings are hard to distinguish....from the ones ive heard theres five distinctly different groups.
One is the TRUMPETS
Two is an electrical sort of overloaded transformer sound, a sort of buzzing that stops and starts....
The third is the booming like cannon shots....
If id have heard the latter, i might have equated it with a burst of micrometeorites exploding in the upper atmosphere.....
But there seems a regularity to some...so thats out.
The electrical overload sound has also come with a UFO video of a triangle with three changing cloured lights at the apexes...
Its on a conglomerate film on You tube....

The fourth is the jet roaring noise which sounds precisely like a hovering dc8 that goes on for far too long to be passing over.....
The fifth group seems to sound like a large human choir all opening their mouths and saying AAAAAAAAHHHHHH at one time.......
Anyways so far thats my tour of the sounds and the worlds recording of them....
Any comments?
(helpful ones that is)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
What your hearing is the atmospheric crack as the solar wind comes through holes in the magnetosphere.

You also need to find the clusters of people with nausea and diarrhea. Symptoms of the excess radiation and x-rays.

As the solar wind rips a hole and cracks and thumps it allows the sun's own natural oscillations through and our atmosphere regulates the volume and pitch, from a low rumble to a buzz to booms and of course the trumpet of God or shofar (sp?) sound.

Here is the trumpet:
www.youtube.com...

Here is the natural sound of the sun though they have sped it up considerably here:

www.youtube.com...

So the big secret is.......our magnetosphere is crumbling.

We will be cooked alive like a big microwave.

Shadowwalker - I was thinking just this today.

Do you think this might be the real reason for the chemtrails and HAARP? Some sort of fix for the holes? What about analogue radiowaves - can they use those to like a band aid (the real reason behind the change to digital)?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Oh no, I didn't mean there should be just one thread....of course not. I have been trying to get a separate forum like Japan, because there have been so many. I'm just saying that many threads are just repeating everything already there. It's just getting overwhelming to keep track of. I started a thread to ask the mods to open a category to keep it central (all the threads) if anyone would like to add a comment. I think it would help. That way all threads would be in a central place.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by jerryznv

I'm in Michigan. Have been for years. Michigan winters are sometimes notoriously bad. This winter? It's still in the mid 50's. It snowed a little bit. But then the rain comes and the snow quickly disappears. Mild winter? Understatement. Where's my snowstorm?! I distinctly remember placing an order for a snowstorm.
I remember Michigans weather well,if it got into the 50's in the winter we were ready to put shorts on!But anyway,whatever these sounds are they're not normal.I have yet to hear them though,where I live I hear jets all the time(across from an M.C air station) so if the sound does come here probably wouldn't hear it anyway.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What you are hearing is the solar wind coming through holes in the magnetosphere. In space there is no sound. But the solar wind is an oscillating pulse of energy particles. As it hits a hole it pushes the hole wider and as the wave of energy gets softer it closes. This energy hitting atmosphere is then converted to sound and as the holes in the magnetosphere open and close the sound is made. Its really very simple and nothing to be afraid of. But The noise places are harsh x-ray and gamma. The speed of the solar wind or errant CME pulses regulate the sound volume on any given time and the size of the holes in the magnetosphere give it the wide range of sound and pitch.

At least this is my theory. one would have to measure x-rays and gamma in the area vs one with no sound to prove it. Could be tested by someone who lives close to the sounds very easily.

Think of it like this. If you play the trumpet you are using energy to expand and collapse your lungs thereby causing energy to be turn to atmosphere. As you blow the trumpet the energy on the finger slides can start hard or wane depending on your choice of note. (The way the solar wind pushes the hole open.)

I believe this is the only logical explanation with any degree of testable nature. I think its the scientifically plausible and responsible answer for a disturbing natural happening.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

OK. Now it's 37F and snowing. Go figure...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Awesome!!!!! I thought i heard the birds from the mexico video from yesterday at one point! I immediately thought it was an overlay as you can heard the birds echoing off the building that is not there on the beach plus they're not seagulls. i does not look as though the beach video was shot close enough to a wooded area where you would be able to anything else but seagulls.
edit on 17-1-2012 by InfoRobinHood because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

so al gore was right??? If you're theory is correct(which you so eloquently explained) then all these locations would have atmospheric holes! I do think its the first logical explanation i've heard. I would love for it to be the Hollow earth sounds but common sense leans towards your theory.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 5ofineed5aladder

mistpouffers

"In some cases, they have been associated with earthquakes."-wiki....remember the thread about colorado?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Here is something I can through in the mix, the sounds that i am hearing are similar to the sounds that I once heard on a CD that was made by Voyager 1 they put out a CD that had recordings of sounds of what space sounded like as the craft travailed through space. And it all so had sounds of when it got closer to a planet the sounds changed.

Interesting. Maybe "something" intercepted Voyager 1 and is transmitting those sounds back to Earth to communicate that to us. When I hear Chuck Berry's "Johnny B Goode" coming out of the sky I'll get real scared...

Where are all the audiophiles capable of analyzing these sky sounds...?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoRobinHood

I think at this point Al Gore would have to bring me the severed head of Manbearpig before i would believe him again. lol

Yes i think there is a warming trend but I also think its a regular, normal cycle.

IF Al is correct, we will hit the tipping point where the ocean currents stop and the ice age returns.

There are a few youtube shorts explaining about the larger holes they know about but the tech wasnt even looking for them so obviously there is no map of small ones that would make the noise yet.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I've been looking unsuccessfully to find out if this is only being heard in areas of christian populations. I have found no other sources in areas outside of christian populations. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Is this what you are talking about?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Space is silent, there is nothing to vibrate, a vacuum. It transmits no sound. I suppose some other sort of energy from space could make a sound as it hit our planet. Gabriel's solar wind trumpet?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The WOTW sounds all over the world, exept in South Africa. Well, I will be staying put, right here.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

did it snow recently in africa? someone here in texas told me that but have yet to check.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
All these ideas about the magnetosphere and the holes in them causing this sound, made me look back to some articles that talked about that very thing:

www.universetoday.com...
lasp.colorado.edu...
www.astronomycafe.net...

Like others at this point, I see this as the most possible reason for the sound, although I highly doubt that we will have that confirmed any time soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join