It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
These are your friends. The fat white impotent man-children, who have never fought a real fight, but will insist others do it for them.

Assumptive sanctimoniously self righteous drivel

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
reply to post by seabag

Take a look at your own thread, boss. Look at all the insane psychopaths literally asking for genocide and a "crusade" of sorts in Iran and the middle-east.

These are your friends. The fat white impotent man-children, who have never fought a real fight, but will insist others do it for them.

Yep...

Because again, that is what we have been stating.

Good hell.
If you read between the lines, and get a wrong take, you are still wrong.

No one here has stated they are for Genocide and a rebirth of the Christian Crusade.
And I do believe that several of us here again, have gone off to fight for what we state.
Have you?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
But , you will harvest what you plant today.

So will you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16d50074af92.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

No one here has stated they are for Genocide and a rebirth of the Christian Crusade.

( POSTED BY MAESTRMASON)to hmdphantom and those of like minds I say....

BRING IT!

The United States will decimate ANY rogue nation like Iran and keep it moving eastward until all of the Eastern hemisphere is cleansed of coward terrorists and illegitimate usurpers.

A mighty giant was awakened on September 11, 2001 and now WE the United States of America are on a crush, kill and destroy agenda for all you tyrannic enemies of freedom!

I said once before and I will say it again...I DO NOT EXCUSE ANYTHING THAT MY COUNTRY DOES OVERSEAS TO ENSURE MY FREEDOM!

libertatem officii virtute!
(END OF QUOTE)
Well almost nobody.

G I Joe here needs to drink De-cafe
edit on 18-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
"But , you will harvest what you plant today."

Whatever I harvest you will have no bearing over it!

I have been planting nothing but faith, hope & charity all my life...

and so I have been harvesting nothing but goodwill, good-works and prosperity ALL MY LIFE!

try again you jinn!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by hmdphantom

There are many things written about the dancing Israelis, they were five men who were parked across the water in New Jersey, set up a camers to record the events. BEFORE THE ATTACKS HAPPENED

They were arrested and said they were not the problem, the Palestine people were.

American's ignore that, ignore the Liberty, Rachel Corrie, its a shame that there hate is being manipulated, and they are being used .

Why do you think a Jewish Super Pac has targeted Ron Paul. And no one else. whatreallyhappened.com...
There are many articles written on Dancing Israeli's , even on ATS , use the Search.

I guess like everything else, there's two sides to every story. Maybe a transcript of the 20/20 interview that was mentioned in your article. That interview is in my link below.

Apparently, there were no explosives and there was no deceiving 911 call.

I have no doubt that some Israelis in their 20's would feel or act this way towards America, but it's not an admission of guilt on planning a terrorist act. I find it so funny that your article made such a big deal about one of the Israelis having a wad of cash in his sock and found box cutters in the van. They did work for a moving company after all. I'm sure they handle a lot of boxes!

www.911myths.com...

Edit Add: I have no doubt that some of our intelligent officers don't trust other intelligence agencies. In a world of double and even triple agents. They're trained not to trust anyone. Hell, I bet they don't even trust each other in their own agencies!

edit on 18-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

But , you will harvest what you plant today.

So will you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16d50074af92.jpg[/atsimg]

I am awake already.

We don't have a govt killing innocent backwards worldwide.

WE like teaching those people rather than killing them

Read another member post about the green fake movement (because probably you won't trust mine)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

I have been planting nothing but faith, hope & charity all my life..

It is a new definition of charity :

Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase , no charity for me.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Everyone who has read hmdphatoms posts knows that he is a paid Iranian disinformation agent. His hatred for America is on full display in every post.

This is the final attack against logic and documents.

Nice sleep.

Oh , you are a soldier.

you are being paid to fight.

If the wars are over , what are you going to do ?

nuclear armed Iran?

I never posted it , and I just deny Iran needing nuclear warhead.

WE are not bullies who need sticks to rule. We reason and negotiate.

The hatred is deep and I would argue that Iran wouldn't hesitate to blow up it's enemies for all of the perceived misdeeds if only it had the means.

Your ignorance is deep and how you refuse to see what your govt has done.

But wait. You are one of the people shoot civilians dead. I mean in the army ?

Maybe you can send us your picture?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

WE won't be ally because we are taught by Islam and you can't defeat it.

Beautiful.

Awesome!

That says it all. Really. Either be Islam or die. Either be Islam or not be an ally.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou so bloody much for finally being honest.

A first!

That right there folks is the reason why we can't become allies. Why we can't trust the middle east. Because of their religious ideology that does not allow them to think of us as equals even though we may practice a different worship.

What's the term I'm looking for?

Oh yeah.

Taqiyya.

I wish I could star you a million times.

Indeed. It does say it all.

Peace means to find one's rightful place in a place of surrender to the will of Allah and His Servants.

You will *never* find anyone who argues this point. They'll try to take it off course; they'll use Jean Paul's techniques. They'll attack me. But they will never tell you that my definition is wrong. My definition is taken from Islamic scholars from all sects.

This is what they mean when they say Jews in Iran are okay - they are living in their rightful place in submission to Islam, with specific restrictions and punitive measures to assure that continued place. They aren't praising the Jews in Iran - they are showing you that in surrender they'll be magnanimous in being theocratic tyranants.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

These people were punished for their bad behaviour. Because, that's how we role.

I agree with you hmd - Iran doesn't need a warhead. Which is why dealing with it now is better than later.
edit on 2012/1/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Take a look at your own thread, boss. Look at all the insane psychopaths literally asking for genocide and a "crusade" of sorts in Iran and the middle-east.

You have chosen not to read my posts and instead form a conclusion based on the title. I have not called for genocide, a crusade or anything of the sort. From now on, please pay attention and read what I've posted before you respond.

Several people in this thread have worn the uniform, so you know not what you are saying, sir. 

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

There was once a time I was upset seeing people ignorant.

But the time has gone.

It is more amusing to see how you trust your govt informing you from opposite end of the world while it is lying about facts and events inside USA.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I am awake already.

That makes two of us.

Read another member post about the green fake movement (because probably you won't trust mine)

Trust you?

No...

Listen to you?

Yes.

I knew that image would draw you out from under your rock.
The problem with the whole "Green Movement is Fake" angle is that even Iranian TV showed hundreds of thousands out in the streets in support. So, Yeah, Excuse me if I don't believe them or you on a Conspiracy site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb93a1bf8a8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9f0b2d800b8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

These people were punished for their bad behaviour. Because, that's how we role.

You support them , your one of them.

I just hate war , and warmongers.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I DO want its nuclear program wiped out completely and its future nuclear activities monitored.

? You contradict yourself in this sentence. Why would you want it wiped out? How do you mean wiped out; nuclear facilities destroyed or software deleted? And what exactly needs wiping out? The nuclear power facilities that supply the people with electricity?

I would be very happy if they would simply comply now and war could be avoided.

Regarding the monitoring, I would agree IF the same went for ALL countries that have these nuclear facilities. That is however, not the case. Makes one wonder why you are so dead set on Iran. Is it because you are not aware of all these cases or because of your allegiance?

As long as they don't get nuclear weapons I'll be happy....but that makes me a warmonger to some.

No, I agree with you; No nuclear weapons. But to draw for the gun because of an assumption...too reminiscent of Iraq. Plus, they had pictures of these "WMD's" in Iraq...or didn't they? Oops.

Refining oil creates numerous problems, a major one being pollution. You do understand Iran has recently begun producing its own fuel? Before that they were exporting oil and importing fuel. Their nuclear program I would say is primarily meant for energy purposes. In turn, continuous demonizing does carry a toll. The destabilization and invasion of the region and surrounding countries does have an effect on government/military policy making, that should go without saying.

People who support Iran typically only do so because they hate America and the west.

There's a difference in between people who do not want war, people who oppose both the US and Iran, people who are deluded, and so forth. There's also a difference in between the Iranian government and the Iranian people and vice versa for the US.

Anyone who believes the world should reject Iran’s pursuit for nuclear weapons should explain why they feel that way here on this thread.

Are you aware that you have developed an assumptive stance from which you formulate your arguments? You are already sure of pursuit for nuclear weapons, which has not been proven to me yet...and I don't know if you had any interest in these matters, but 10 years ago the media cartels were saying the same stuff about Iran.

Your other arguments have lost their merits. ( interpretation errors and mistranslations are a # huh).

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Hey guys - look! I trust you too much and am brainwashed. I have proof - an Iranian propagandist told me so. You can stop keeping an eye on me now.

Peace - under my Gods. I like Apollo this week, so I wish you "peace" under Apollo.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

You support them , your one of them.

I just hate war , and warmongers.

Your entire religion is based on war.

How do you reconcile that?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

There was once a time I was upset seeing people ignorant.

But the time has gone.

Looked in the mirror?

It is more amusing to see how you trust your govt informing you from opposite end of the world while it is lying about facts and events inside USA.

Meanwhile the Guy from Iran Spews what HIS Government is peddling....

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join