It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655) was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, when it was destroyed by the U.S. Navy's guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children,ranking it ninth among the deadliest disasters in aviation history

It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world. Vincennes was traversing the Strait of Hormuz, inside Iranian territorial waters, and at the time of the attack IR655 was within Iranian airspace

However, the United States has never admitted responsibility, nor apologized to Iran

source

Is that enough ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by hmdphantom

reply to post by hmdphantom

First you say because of Islam.

Then you say because of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Make up your mind, as to why you hate us.

I can't count . Nobody can. Even you.

So there are countless reasons why you hate us?

Brilliant!

Do tell.

Maybe this ?

A documents that shows the three members of Congress through a request from Obama had recommended some issues, in the 3th and 4th case clearly urged to use significant covert action against Iran facilities and personnel.

BarackObama.ir

Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs website removed a post only minutes after being published which initially quoted a statement by the Israeli Armey General Staff about the necessity of assaulting the Iranian elites as the only way to prevent Iran from becoming a regional power. This statement was later changed to declare that "Iranian officials are becoming resistant in the face of pressures”. The reason for this change by comparing the two statements is that the former would convey that Israel has taken up the responsibility for recent attacks against the nuclear scientists.

The latest assassination is about Majid Shahriari, a well-known Iranian nuclear scientist, on January 11, 2010 by a terrorist bomb attack which also targeted, Fereydoon Abbassi Davani, a then university professor, who has survived the attack and is now the head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organization. Moreover, on Jan. 12, 2010, Tehran University professor Masoud Ali Mohammadi, a senior physics professor was killed when a bomb-rigged motorcycle exploded near his car as he was about to leave his house.

On Wednesday a motorcycle attached a magnetic bomb to a car near one of the faculties of Allameh Tabatabaei University and also a few minutes before, some shots have been heard.

Title conveying Israel was behind the terrorist attacks in Iran was removed

120 World Countries Condemn Assassination of Iranian Scientist

The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), with 120 member states from across the globe, issued a communiqué to condemn the Wednesday assassination of an Iranian university professor and scientist.

FNA

So , this is just another sign that those Israelis are not Jews , they allow murdering other people . They are Zionists.

And as You can see in the picture that is why they kill Iranian scientists , because :

By killing Iranian scientists it is possible to stop Iran from transforming into a regional power. into a

And this is against what I have demanded as an Iranian in my last threads. They just want to stop us from development and they like us better as a war-torn ,or neo-colony.

Fourth point

Majority of people in Iran still support the Islamic Revolution , they are really supporting it by any price they can pay. By taking all the hard sanctions against Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

Fifth point

Iranian scientist are trying to find alternative fuels instead of fossil fuels , to pump less oil from our wells and get less independent to oil. To let a healthy economic system live in Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

Sixth point

We are just Muslims and we have chosen a different way of life to live. We don't threaten other countries. We don't want others to be Muslims by force. We just see that Israeli politicians decide to threat Iran , every time they will.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Brilliant!

Do tell.

From Iraq :

US 'kill team' soldier convicted of murder

Military court finds Calvin Gibbs guilty of murdering Afghan civilians, but decides against automatic life sentence.

A US army sergeant has been convicted of murdering unarmed civilians and cutting fingers from their corpses as ringleader of a rogue platoon in Afghanistan's south.

But the jury at a court-martial hearing on Thursday decided against the automatic life sentence for Staff Sergeant Calvin Gibbs, 26, saying he would be eligible for parole after serving eight and a half years.

The alleged ring leader of “kill team” was found guilty on all 15 counts, including three charges of premeditated murder in southern Afghanistan between January and May last year.

The verdict and sentence marked the culmination of an 18-month investigation of the most egregious atrocities that US military personnel have been convicted of committing during a decade of war in Afghanistan.

Photographs entered as evidence in the case showed Gibbs and other soldiers casually posing with bloodied Afghan corpses, drawing comparisons with the inflammatory Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse scandal in Iraq in 2004.

'All savages'

Major Dre Leblanc, a military prosecutor, argued against parole, reminding the panel that Gibbs had often said of the Afghan people he terrorised: "These people are all savages, look at how they live."

Gibbs was convicted on three counts of premeditated murder in the slayings of Afghan villagers last year that were disguised as legitimate combat engagements.

Prosecutors said he acted as the chief instigator behind those killings and other assaults by members of his self-described "kill team."

Besides charges of murder, conspiracy and other offenses he was found guilty of beating a soldier who reported hashish use to superiors and of military code violations for cutting fingers off bodies as war trophies.

A single count of threatening another soldier was dismissed earlier this week.,

Gibbs insisted two of the killings for which he was charged were in self-defence and that he played no role in the other. He denied allegations of planting weapons near the bodies.

Testifying in his own defence last Friday, Gibbs said he had "disassociated" himself from his actions while in combat and likened the removal of fingers from dead bodies to the taking of antlers from a deer.beating

Prosecution witnesses portrayed Gibbs as a blood-thirsty renegade who intimidated fellow soldiers and harboured a deep, ethnic hatred of the very people US troops were sent to protect from Taliban forces.

His chief accuser was the ex-corporal described as Gibbs' right-hand man, Jeremy Morlock, who pleaded guilty to murder for his role in the same three killings and was sentenced in March to 24 years in prison under a deal with prosecutors to obtain his co-operation in the case.

Five soldiers in all from the infantry unit formerly called the 5th Stryker Brigade were accused of murder, although Gibbs and Morlock were the only charged with more than one killing.

AJE

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Brilliant!

Do tell.

Ot other places with rich resources that US puts it's hands on.

The miserable people who can not tell you English people what is US army doing to the people ?

World wide ?

ETA : if you find it so horrible what your govt is doing worldwide , don't mind thinking about it.

Sleep well.

didn't mean to wake you.

edit on 18/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Wow. The gloves have come off.

Brilliant.

No more playing around. No more obfuscating. You hold a grudge. You hate the "zionists" and because of what a few servicemen did, you want NOT equality, but dominance. Don't know the issues around the '88 plane issue, but war is war. I don't remember seeing Americans dancing in the streets when it happened (9/11) but hey, different strokes and all that.

It's all good. Sometimes I trust enemies more than I do friends.

At least you can anticipate what your enemies will do.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

So, hmdphantom, what is the definition of "Islamic Revolution" to you?

How are you supposed to participate? By doing what?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Brilliant.

No more playing around. No more obfuscating. You hold a grudge. You hate the "zionists" and because of what a few servicemen did, you want NOT equality, but dominance. Don't know the issues around the '88 plane issue, but war is war. I don't remember seeing Americans dancing in the streets when it happened (9/11) but hey, different strokes and all that.

And the worst part is how your govt planned in 9/11 and how it was reflected before in your movies.

I think you are more victim than enemy.

You are financially broke and you need war to stand on your feet again. The multinational corporations need that ,too.

To get their military complex run again and their oil companies get the oil for free.

But , you will harvest what you plant today.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/707d1b89d47e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

So, hmdphantom, what is the definition of "Islamic Revolution" to you?

How are you supposed to participate? By doing what?

You ask basic questions

And most of the times , I find them hard to answer. Because it will take much.

The final agenda of Islamic Revolution should be to help people do their living and get the good result in afterlife.

So , they should be independent and should get developed to survive in financial competitions.

And people can anticipate it by being a good man and making a developed country.

Muslims shouldn't be threatened by greediest and should be able to fight them back.

And killing civilian people in mass is not allowed in Islam.

I don't know what to answer because it will take much effort to make a comprehensive answer.
edit on 18/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So will you.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

reply to post by seabag

And what could we expect from a person who his avatar is an army man ?

Warmongering.

HEY HEY HEY!!!

No need for those kind of insults, this is a family board.

SeaBag is a MARINE, and from what I've seen a damn fine one too.

Semper Fi

This is a family board , but you were not my audience.

With respect.

With respect:

Maybe if people would take a breath and chill the F out once in a while, laugh when a joke is made, we wouldn't constantly be at each others throats. Just an observation.

Kumbaya baby, kumbaya.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So will you.

Of course I will. Iranian people used to attack India about 300 years ago or more.

They just brought poverty to those people and it wasn't fair.

Many other Muslim empires did it in their time.

But now , they are getting what they have done.

In Iran , we don't like to invade other countries and it is not allowed in Islam. We just want to live in peace and we know war is ugly because we fought Iraq back for 8 years.

Oh.

Iraq , When the people were invading Iran were thinking they would take over Iran in three days and will rape every Persian woman they choose.

But , look at them now.

They just harvested it so soon.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

. Don't know the issues around the '88 plane issue, but war is war. I don't remember seeing Americans dancing in the streets when it happened (9/11) but hey, different strokes and all that.

There were no American's dancing in the street.

But there were Dancing Israeli's......

My My , your closest ally, Danced on your graves.....

Kinda tells you what the world thinks, if your closest ally was busting a move.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

. Don't know the issues around the '88 plane issue, but war is war. I don't remember seeing Americans dancing in the streets when it happened (9/11) but hey, different strokes and all that.

There were no American's dancing in the street.

But there were Dancing Israeli's......

My My , your closest ally, Danced on your graves.....

Kinda tells you what the world thinks, if your closest ally was busting a move.

Do you have any documents ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

There are many things written about the dancing Israelis, they were five men who were parked across the water in New Jersey, set up a camers to record the events. BEFORE THE ATTACKS HAPPENED

They were arrested and said they were not the problem, the Palestine people were.

American's ignore that, ignore the Liberty, Rachel Corrie, its a shame that there hate is being manipulated, and they are being used .

Why do you think a Jewish Super Pac has targeted Ron Paul. And no one else. whatreallyhappened.com...
There are many articles written on Dancing Israeli's , even on ATS , use the Search.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
to hmdphantom and those of like minds I say....

BRING IT!

The United States will decimate ANY rogue nation like Iran and keep it moving eastward until all of the Eastern hemisphere is cleansed of coward terrorists and illegitimate usurpers.

A mighty giant was awakened on September 11, 2001 and now WE the United States of America are on a crush, kill and destroy agenda for all you tyrannic enemies of freedom!

I said once before and I will say it again...I DO NOT EXCUSE ANYTHING THAT MY COUNTRY DOES OVERSEAS TO ENSURE MY FREEDOM!

libertatem officii virtute!
edit on 18-1-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

A mighty giant was awakened on September 11, 2001 and now WE the United States of America are on a crush, kill and destroy agenda for all you tyrannic enemies of freedom!

Morning Buttercup

You were not Awakened on 911, you were lulled to sleep.zzz,zzz

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason
to hmdphantom and those of like minds I say....

BRING IT!

The United States will decimate ANY rogue nation like Iran and keep it moving eastward until all of the Eastern hemisphere is cleansed of coward terrorists and illegitimate usurpers.

I said once befor eand I will say it again...I DO NOT EXCUSE ANYTHING THAT MY COUNTRY DOES OVERSEAS TO ENSURE MY FREEDOM!

libertatem officii virtute!

What a psychopath.

I can't believe people like you exist today. The only giant awakened is your extreme ignorance and apathy.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Brilliant.

Everyone who has read hmdphatoms posts knows that he is a paid Iranian disinformation agent. His hatred for America is on full display in every post. These are the type of folks we're dealing with in Iran. Does anyone read his posts and feel more comfortable about a nuclear armed Iran?? The hatred is deep and I would argue that Iran wouldn't hesitate to blow up it's enemies for all of the perceived misdeeds if only it had the means.

All of you who think we're dealing with rational, well-intentioned people in Iran need only go back and read hmdphatoms post. Please!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Take a look at your own thread, boss. Look at all the insane psychopaths literally asking for genocide and a "crusade" of sorts in Iran and the middle-east.

These are your friends. The fat white impotent man-children, who have never fought a real fight, but will insist others do it for them.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
To hell with what you think, I am backing up MY COUNTRY 100%!

My country, my liberty, my freedoms are what is at stake here and if you live here in the United States of America and are unhappy with your country's stance then may I suggest taking a hike....a very long one out of here for we have NO ROOM FOR COWARDS!

Cash in your chips and get the f#@k out of here! ALL treasonous cowards!

I am tired of all of you cowards hiding behind pseudo-names and talking trash about a country which has provided unlimited potential for ALL OF ITS CITIZENS! YOU AND I ALIKE!

This is THE HOME OF THE BRAVE!..... NOT B!t@#es with their tails between their legs!

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join