It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warmonger Thread

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

The numbers in the elections of all the Islamists states, whose population pyramids are bottom heavy, all show that your view that "most" want to get out is mistaken.

You do know I do not care for those "official" elections? What I am sharing is the sentiment of the people of Iran. I can tell you they are more accurate than those official numbers, so take it or leave it :-)

Sorry. I know you'd really like to believe that, but the "reformation" you are wanting isn't the one they are looking for. You've been had.

Nonsense, how do you know which reformation I want? The Iranian regime is squirming its way with and around Islamic law to keep the youthful population content as much as possible, but when that fails it becomes more lenient and that leniency creates more room for opposition. I've not "been had"...

While I love the idea of freedom through information, underlying pysiological differences in the make up of brains betwee groups is ignored in this theory. As is the underlying psychology of bias, mental scotoma, contextual cultural framework, the ladder of inference combined with the significant overload of information which is not well presented all of which adds up to something that is not actually freeing.

Ermmm, you're kind of off edge with that...in the first place, actual free information has never been there and the internet, since its inception, has just started to share actual free information. Second, tying in with the first point, free information, what little of it there is, hasn't been around long enough for me to believe in these so called studies.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by hmdphantom

See how hmd never actually addresses any of my points?

This is the usual technique. There are some much better at redirection than hmd. Salafists are excellent at it. They'll spin entire tales of "let me ask you a question" rather than be pinned down to an answer.

Hell, I am still waiting for my answer as well.

Hey hmd, say hello to my fellow Americans when they kick down your door this year!

Is bullying the best way to get answer in your culture?

You will find out soon enough in real life.

nice but sad attempt at the deflection of not only my question but others as well....

you still have not answered my question.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You are doing very well at trying to define your nation as a poor misunderstood soul.

I suggest you try wave energy next time. You have excellent currents for it.

What are the effects of putting a feeling of such a burden on a persons shoulders?(wondering since you brought in brain research) He is one man and does not define Iran, just as nobody else defines their country.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Maybe you can send us your picture?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fbff31363c4.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19e855fcea55.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36205923faca.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b3c14c9d406.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d60d1fd1e1b7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d8998649bb6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is the usual technique. There are some much better at redirection than hmd. Salafists are excellent at it. They'll spin entire tales of "let me ask you a question" rather than be pinned down to an answer.

Hey hmd, say hello to my fellow Americans when they kick down your door this year!

nice but sad attempt at the deflection of not only my question but others as well....

I am not a free political ot religious encyclopedia for you.

You seek the truth , you will find it.

Don't bother much with me.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Do you know the answer to this question :

What are all those facilities and soldier going to do , if there will be peace forever ?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

You know, all that delusional freemasonry imagery and bravado tied to warmongering tough talk and staunch anti-Islam stance makes bells jingle. I wonder how you feel about immigration

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
books.google.ca...=onepage&q=compulsion&f=false

There is a tradition that Allah likes those who are dragged into Paradise in chains. This means that forced conversion ceases to be a compulsion, if and when the ultimate goas of attaining Paradise is achieved."

'There is no compulsion in religion.' Defined. Enjoy.

The RDD (radiological dispersal device) is a scenario of the new warfare is an angle I don't see being addressed by our promoters of the fairness of proliferation of nukes. You concentrate only on full warhead with missile readiness, but that really isn't the necessary case. Iran has also been getting illicit shipments from mines in Africa for their facilities. Is this "mixed source" for tracking down the originator of a such a device been looked at? So Iran would simply say, "Oh, you can't prove it was us. The signatures ...? "

edit on 2012/1/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012/1/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I am not a free political ot religious encyclopedia for you.

You seek the truth , you will find it.

Don't bother much with me.

REALLY?

A simple question was asked of you and yet all you have is this deflection?

REALLY?

You are nothing more than talk. We will see you in your adobe, hut or cave pretty soon and you won't hear any of our soldiers talking.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

You are doing very well at trying to define your nation as a poor misunderstood soul.

I suggest you try wave energy next time. You have excellent currents for it.

What are the effects of putting a feeling of such a burden on a persons shoulders?(wondering since you brought in brain research) He is one man and does not define Iran, just as nobody else defines their country.

A nation, by Western standards, is the sum of its individuals. Therefore all people have the right to help the consensus of what that means.

Most of the people promoting the current democracy, freedom, peace-through-information paradigm are of one group. That group has neurological differences from some of the other groups on the planet when it comes to thinking as individuals. These differences in how brains function explains why the predominant Western culture defenders of these ideas can't grasp why the politics of information freedom isn't quite working as they expected. Their model failed to grasp Culture and Neurological differences. Instead of fixing their model, they are defending it with the most bigoted of all biases - thinking everyone is like the group they modeled their political reformation on.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Allow me to retort your threat;

I sure hope none of those men trip and land on their own guns.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

What are all those facilities and soldier going to do , if there will be peace forever ?

I dunno...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97a70eaa49a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Probably take a page out of your playbook and enjoy the company of 72 Virgins?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You know, all that delusional freemasonry imagery and bravado tied to warmongering tough talk and staunch anti-Islam stance makes bells jingle. I wonder how you feel about immigration

My fraternal obligations have nothing to do with this thread. So GET OFF OF IT, you are starting to look petty.

Also....with all this talk of "feelings" you are starting to look feminine.

Not once have you mentioned the word opinion, but like I previously stated about your passion for feelings you are either a very feminine man or are an Octopus.
edit on 18-1-2012 by maestromason because: *correction

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

A nation, by Western standards, is the sum of its individuals. Therefore all people have the right to help the consensus of what that means.

So I can hold you personally responsible for what your government chooses to do? I'm sorry but that's a shady road to walk upon. Besides, which "Western" standards? The US federal bank or the EU central bank? Because I sure know of a lot of people who have disheartening feelings regarding their own nation.

Most of the people promoting the current democracy, freedom, peace-through-information paradigm are of one group. That group has neurological differences from some of the other groups on the planet when it comes to thinking as individuals.

Nah, I don't believe that. They get a different indoctrination and level of indoctrination sure, but beyond that they're very much alike as humans.

These differences in how brains function explains why the predominant Western culture defenders of these ideas can't grasp why the politics of information freedom isn't quite working as they expected.

Which information freedom has there been for you to say it is not working?

Their model failed to grasp Culture and Neurological differences. Instead of fixing their model, they are defending it with the most bigoted of all biases - thinking everyone is like the group they modeled their political reformation on.

I keep telling you it's too soon to draw all these conclusions.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

to hmdphantom and those of like minds I say....

BRING IT!

The United States will decimate ANY rogue nation like Iran and keep it moving eastward until all of the Eastern hemisphere is cleansed of coward terrorists and illegitimate usurpers.

A mighty giant was awakened on September 11, 2001 and now WE the United States of America are on a crush, kill and destroy agenda for all you tyrannic enemies of freedom!

I said once before and I will say it again...I DO NOT EXCUSE ANYTHING THAT MY COUNTRY DOES OVERSEAS TO ENSURE MY FREEDOM!

libertatem officii virtute!
edit on 18-1-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

My fraternal obligations have nothing to do with this thread. So GET OFF OF IT, you are starting to look petty.

Except for paint you as a delusional individual, sure.

Also....with all this talk of "feelings" you are starting to look feminine.

Well, by feelings I mean your thought on a subject. Your observation of this word shows a sign of anti-feelings, hmm, I'll spare you the pain..

Not once have you mentioned the word opinion, but like I previously stated about your passion for feelings you are either a very feminine man or are an Octopus.

I'm retorting questions to reflect the absurd reality in which they have been created. Call it an art if you want, but they do not reflect upon me as an individual. However, you picking out this "feeling" part says a lot about you, after all, a lack of received feelings is what draws one to an imaginary "friend", "mother" or "father" ;-)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Allow me to retort your threat;

Allow me to educate the uninformed

He asked for pics.
I provided them

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

They should all be good people 70-80 years old virgins ?

Very taking care of themselves.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'm all done with this thread. It's devolved into a jingoist circle-jerk, where everyone is bastardizing American values and disgracing "the uniform" they once wore, if even at all.

Go ahead and pretend you rule on a moral high-ground, while you send your sons and daughters to die. Because you're so frightened of the bomb. Boo hoo. Itty bitty tough guys are soo scared. Let's send our children to die in a war.

Psychopaths coming in bearing "Templar Knight" avatars and talking about "killing America's enemies" and "protecting freedom". Unbelievable, you people have not evolved and you're a disgrace to America.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I don't answer people who don't need it.

With that tone of speaking , you do know the answer yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join