It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Viral Marketing....Chinese Lanterns...what else do you guys brainstorm up when desperately trying to make logical sense of something you cannot explain?

You can rationalize virtually anything if you try hard enough.

Aliens could land and take a dump on your front lawn and you would tell yourself over and over it's part of a movie stunt promotional, while you hide underneath your bedsheets, furiously typing out an explanation on these forums.

If this is all viral marketing, let's see who will take credit for it? And if no movies or whatever come out in the next year or so, what then? Hope everyone has forgotten about it? Claim you never said it was viral marketing?

Anyone have evidence that this is viral marketing for anything? Anyone have sales numbers for chinese lanterns worldwide? (since apparently chinese lanterns are no longer "chinese" exclusive now)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It's obviously The Rapture. Repent or burn, infidels!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm astounded that nobody has bothered to call BS on this. It's the same sound on almost every video, right down to the birds chirping. Someone in this very thread, posted a hoaxed UFO video complete with cheesy CGI, that also features the EXACT SAME SOUND.

This is obviously a hoax. It's gone viral, it's all over facebook, etc. People are just joining in and creating easily faked videos with the same audio clip. That, or it's a viral marketing campaign. Either way, the sound is way too similar from multiple videos. There was even a news report out of Kiev in which reporters questioned locals if they heard anything unusual and they all said "NO!". Even watching the Kiev footage you can clearly see people walking calmly along like nothing is amiss.

Just some geek trying to cash in on all this 2012 bs, and now it's become a trend.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
"TEST, TEST" "IS IT ON? IS IT WORKING?" "TEST TEST" - Project Blue Beam.

I was thinking the same thing. They aren't going to abandon the project, I'm sure they have been pumping billions into it.

After speaking with some friends and other like minded people, we have come to the conclusion that there are people trying to make it look like the "biblical" end of the world so they can make a power grab. And it's really not that hard to do.

How many times throughout history did we have earthquakes, wars, and rumors of wars?

MANY MANY MANY TIMES. And people keep falling for it.

I'm waiting for NASA to project holograms of religious figures in the sky, and people are not even going to question any of it.
edit on 16-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

I don't think it's so much in the way of viral marketing as attention craving. There are things that don't add up, and indeed I can't explain why they are the way they are. For example, why there have been no news reports on any of these events occuring over a metropolitan area exceeding 250,000 people, or why people in these cities are not talking up a storm over these events with one another despite a media blackout. Why people in the video's appear perfectly calm, and others in the same video appear completely oblivious to the offending sound which we are to be hearing.

I can't explain what is making the noise, but I also can't explain the lack of realism in each video.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
Total speculation on my part,

But I think these sounds are coming from-

(A). Alien's, in whatever form of our reality, doing something we can't understand (or possibly see).
(B). Some shady government agency, doing some crazy fringe physic's experiment.
(C) Maybe its intelligence, or some kind of effect between Dimensions.

Whatever it is, its very interesting, and sounds very alien.

I will be paying close attention (as always
)
edit on 16-1-2012 by Soapusmaximus because: tinkering

Scary indeed! Love that avatar dude! It made my day.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Word of mouth is spreading right now - it's called social networking!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss
Viral Marketing....Chinese Lanterns...what else do you guys brainstorm up when desperately trying to make logical sense of something you cannot explain?

You can rationalize virtually anything if you try hard enough.

Aliens could land and take a dump on your front lawn and you would tell yourself over and over it's part of a movie stunt promotional, while you hide underneath your bedsheets, furiously typing out an explanation on these forums.

If this is all viral marketing, let's see who will take credit for it? And if no movies or whatever come out in the next year or so, what then? Hope everyone has forgotten about it? Claim you never said it was viral marketing?

Anyone have evidence that this is viral marketing for anything? Anyone have sales numbers for chinese lanterns worldwide? (since apparently chinese lanterns are no longer "chinese" exclusive now)

It's called probability. It's more likely a viral campaign than the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Do you have evidence it's UFO's? If it is indeed UFO's and not a viral campaign, I will be wrong in my guess. If it is a marketing campaign, are you still going to say you went around and ridiculed people who thought it was marketing campaign?

edit on 16-1-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

That's funny, I haven't heard anything about this until the last four days. Furthermore, this isn't word of mouth, it's called the internet. I can make up whatever I want on this "piece of electronic paper."

I have friends which live in several of the locations where these noises are supposedly heard from, and not one of them has ever heard of anything of the sort. I would have thought that if this was occuring within a city like that, reports would be blooming and everyone in the area would be talking about it, but that's not happening.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Is GOD moving his furniture around?

My thoughts

1.) A well coordinated hoax, a copycat hoax. Such as people using the audio from the film LEGION because this sounds exactly like that. They could be mixing it in with the audio or using some speakers in the distance. People are copying other hoaxers "this happens often with UFO hoaxes on youtube" do we have any audio experts here that can analyze the audio?

2. ) It is a real phenomena. Here is a random theory - the bi product of energies from space leaking through our protective magnetic field since there has been reported "tears" in it. Or something to do with the polar shift? Or the little grey guys originating from another planet or dimension are sending us new messages in a new format. After all music is math, audio is math and math is universal. Or this is the trumpets of the Apocalypse "false flag alien attack" by our own powers for the culling of humanity so they can blame the devil or ET or whatever scapegoat the ptb devise.

My problem is the lack of witnesses coming out. It's not like a UFO that flies over most of our heads un-noticed these audible sounds are loud as hell! So I would expect people flooding the local police departments and radio and TV stations with phone calls. But no, just one witness at a time. This raises a red flag for me. When the film rolls you don't see people wandering out of the house looking up like WTF? Something just aint right about this maybe I am wrong?

edit on 16-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is clearly cloaked ships, aircraft or something making those sounds.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It has a more 'animalistic' sense/sound to me. The video with the lumberjacks or loggers, whatever you want to call them reeks of fakeness to me. Which is why I'm going to lean towards viral marketing. Adding to the 'all over the world scenario'. If it's not marketing, we're pretty F'ed. Someone is doing something they really shouldn't be doing and on a world scale. We'll all be paying for it down the line ...unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ok, I think I've got this all figured out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

Originally posted by EternalThought
"TEST, TEST" "IS IT ON? IS IT WORKING?" "TEST TEST" - Project Blue Beam.

I was thinking the same thing. They aren't going to abandon the project, I'm sure they have been pumping billions into it.

After speaking with some friends and other like minded people, we have come to the conclusion that there are people trying to make it look like the "biblical" end of the world so they can make a power grab. And it's really not that hard to do.

How many times throughout history did we have earthquakes, wars, and rumors of wars?

MANY MANY MANY TIMES. And people keep falling for it.

I'm waiting for NASA to project holograms of religious figures in the sky, and people are not even going to question any of it.
edit on 16-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

Im leaning toward copycat hoax, however if the phenomena is real then i suspect Bluebeam as well. Lets not forget this little incident, we could be seeing the initial testing of B.B. and the shape of things to come?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
well, it sounds Alien or Godlike almost like Angel trumpets. scary

it won't let me post the youtube vid but here is the link.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Just a question. Ok how would we know what "Alien" sounds like? I keep hearing people saying this, we do not have a point of reference to begin with when it comes to Alien sounds. I guess what people are saying subliminally is it sounds very George Lucas THX or something from out of a Hollywood Alien movie. To my knowledge what people assume as "Aliens" if that is what they are ... are quite silent and sneaky not known for waking up the whole city in UFO reports and part of the problem is we have been conditioned to think UFO's are occupied by extra terrestrials by mere assumption. This is also an example of pre conditioning.

Just wanted to point this out, it's speculation

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Now this video of a UFO has got to be a hoax - but listen to the sound as it passes over. China. Sept 2011. It's so close, it's got to be a hoax but it's the sound - it's just the same.

www.youtube.com...

I know for a fact that video is a hoax. It's the same ufo as in the Haiti UFO video from a few of years ago.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

I have friends which live in several of the locations where these noises are supposedly heard from, and not one of them has ever heard of anything of the sort.

Take a look at this thread..we have had this conversation on ATS for quite some time now.. posted on 21-3-2011 @ 12:20 AM I think its about 73 pages long..so this is not new.. thousands of people have heard the rumble and have reported on it here from around the world in this mega thread..Cheers Coco

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I am another person in Australia, I have not heard anything like that yet. (From on of the Southern/Bayside suburbs of Melbourne). If it's something in the sky then that would tell you why it would be non-localized. Could there not be something that lives predominantly in the sky behind the clouds that we just have not seen yet, and all the interference from mobile phones, television transmission etc are injuring these beasties? Perhaps ask a young child whose mind has not been corrupted what these sounds are/mean. If they can still see the butterfly people(angels i think) then perhaps they can decipher the meaning of the sounds.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The tripods are coming!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join