It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this was already posted but this just seems really strange.

Anyone know what could be causing these sounds? Not my video by the way, just stumbled upon it randomly.
edit on 16-1-2012 by neobludragon because: not sure how to emb videos.

edit on 16-1-2012 by neobludragon because: Fixed video.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Fix your embed and provide a link and I will gladly watch and discuss the video.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
could be caused by fracking ?
edit on 16-1-2012 by revs0lution because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by revs0lution

weird thing is that same sound is being heard in canada and costa rica as well, its the same noise too. Scary times ahead I fear...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Damn... What the hell is that?!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
sounds like a train to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
ok at first in 2010- 11 it wasnt as loud as the vids in 2012 or the last few days of 2011. but holy shooot this sounds freaky fing scary

this vid is just like the one is costa rica , canada and other countries something fisht is underway and idk what it is maybe the earth gonna open up and reveal the truth

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by revs0lution

I live in Alberta, where there are over 167000 wells where fracking has been used. I have never once heard a sound like that (nor have I felt an earthquake). So I kinda doubt that sound is from fracking.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Dreamer99 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very weird, at first I thought it was special effects music in the video.. Then I was like ohh, very scary indeed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Total speculation on my part,

But I think these sounds are coming from-

(A). Alien's, in whatever form of our reality, doing something we can't understand (or possibly see).
(B). Some shady government agency, doing some crazy fringe physic's experiment.
(C) Maybe its intelligence, or some kind of effect between Dimensions.

Whatever it is, its very interesting, and sounds very alien.

I will be paying close attention (as always
)
edit on 16-1-2012 by Soapusmaximus because: tinkering

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

reminds me of the sounds that the earth supposedly makes at the monastery in shamballa or the spirit cave. Identical. This also sounds authentic to me. As you can hear the reverberation throughout the city or hills. I would love to hear something like that at THAT volume. Massive engulfing sounds coming from every direction.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreamer99

I think that "Fracking" is the new "swamp gas or Weather balloon" haha! I've seen so many people post that in the past couple of weeks. I live in south texas Where there has recently been a HUGE influx of fracking services, and have NEVER heard anything like this.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
MAN!

can´t a man get hungry without being recorded?

i just finished my burrito so these sounds should've stopped.

don't be alarmed when these sounds pick up again where they left off in about an hour or 3.

on a more serious note:
i really don't have a clue.
if this really was the result of fracking we would know.

because fracking has been going on for ages unlike these sound we've been hearing lately.
if i remember correctly this all started in '10,,,

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have been following these sounds regularly as they have been posted, many sounded like rolling thunder...

This one is identical to the sound I heard in Chicago over the summer...very mechanical and coming from the sky..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They're happening everywhere. Either it's the end of the earth, or a viral marketing campaign.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

WTH is that....

I've heard some weird noises at night with the missus before (stop right there..)
as if the sky was taking deep breaths. Could have been a plane..

But this is loud and scary!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
youtu.be...

doesn't it sound a little like this from the movie Legion.youtu.be... I don't know guys its getting a little to real.
edit on 16/1/12 by topdog65807 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I would think that these sounds being so very loud would be over running youtube and there are many videos there of course but not swarming in like I would think all at one time.

Also I would think this would have to be addressed by the Government even if they didn`t know what it was they would have to be calming the people down so to speak.

If it was actually occurring I don`t see how you could be all acting normal with it so much rather then demanding answers and stocking up for whatever it is doesn`t sound good.

I can`t even find any type news on this but I`m not the greatest at searching for stuff. I would think this is news worthy in whatever country and would be better then a individuals video off youtube where anything can be faked.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog65807

Links not working. Could you fix please?

These noises are freaky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join