It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Mitt Romney
Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints

I was hoping they would run the alien invasion MK Ultra world program but it looks they will be doing the Abrahamic Religious programming. Who knows....some of you are catching on pretty quick,,,they might have to use both themes.

People would fight aliens
Most everyone is scared to death of God...especially the ones that say they dont believe in God and the ones that think the blood of jesus protects them. Should be an interesting show indeed
edit on 16-1-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well I said "Like it's being caused by some kind of unknown interaction of forces or energies not yet identified," but it could also be from known forces, just an unknown interaction between them to cause this sound.

Water plays such a huge role in this planet's systems, that I would not be surprised if it had something to do with water, in some way or the other.

But here's where this is even scaring me a bit, as I understand some technical aspects of sound, and sound sources, quite well. And what my inner sense is telling me is these alien sounding noises, to be on such a large scale, and heard over such large areas- had better be atmospheric interaction of some kind that we have yet to categorize. Heck there's still many species not yet discovered on this planet, so who says we know everything about the weather? Might be a new weather phenomena of some kind.

And I say they had better, because if they aren't, and they aren't man made, which it sure as heck doesn't sound like- because of the AMPLITUDE OVER SUCH A LARGE AREA power problem, then that's not leaving us a whole lot left to conjecture on, is it?

As fricken corny as it sounds, it sounds to me like these noises are being generated by something in our skies that we cannot see, but is there. I am a bit freaked on this, and really cannot come up with much else. In other words, these alien sounding noises sound so alien, because for the first time, I am seriously wondering if the planet has been found, and they are assessing us, watching us, and no telling what is about to happen next.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truth42012

This is probably just viral marketing for the Cloverfield 2 movie. Same sound as in that movie, really, and adding sound to a clip is alot easier than CGI, even. Hell anyone can do it with even microsoft movie maker, which is built into windows/free to download. I know no one that actually heard one of these sounds themselves, the only reports are from people making these movies, and nothing in the MSM. Surely if a whole town would have heard of it, there would at least be something in the local newspaper? Think about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Wow yes I went and took a look at those on the USGS website :earthquake.usgs.gov...

Distances 176 km (109 miles) S of Bristol Island, South Sandwich Islands
433 km (269 miles) S of Visokoi Island, South Sandwich Islands
2126 km (1321 miles) SE of STANLEY, Falkland Islands
3671 km (2281 miles) SSE of BUENOS AIRES, D.F., Argentina

Notice the proximity to South America..I'm betting that these sounds are somehow related to the plates under the earths crust rubbing against each other..but it's anyone's guess where the actual quake will occur or even if it will occur..we need more evidence or correlation. Cheers Coco

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oh Shoots! Its like trumpets! The bible talks about trumpets right?! Revelations?
second line.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Such a distinct sound, kind of sounds like horns. Reminded me of a bible verse I read in Sunday school back in the 60's .

Matthew 24:31

Some different translations of this verse

New International Version (©1984) And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

New Living Translation (©2007) And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world--from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.

Only thing I could come up with.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow, that sounds like it's straight out of the movies. To me it sounds as though it's coming from a living biological source. Almost like 'The Bloop' was out of the water and on land.

I hope we get some answers soon, I have high expectations for 2012...particularly towards the end of the year.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CCLLCCLL

I was thinking the same thing. then see your post after I posted . Yes in Matthew 24:31. Strange I remembered this from the 60's

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I know, this is alien for "VOTE FOR RON PAUL or THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU".

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Yea, got the same thing from google translate, haha

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Not to be a Buzz kill, and i may be wrong But to me it sounds like someone blowing into a glass bottle to close to the camcorders mic!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm almost positive that governments know what this sound is and they're just not telling us. They have been strangely silent on the matter.

Which leads me to my next question, if governments do indeed know, what could that noise be that they would prefer to not speak about it and brush it under the carpet?

a) They are involved in whatever it is.

b) A force of some kind is at work, they are monitoring it and don't wish to cause panic.
edit on 16-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Just as when quakes occur we get strange skies and what they call quake lights - I can't help but wonder if the continents are about to split apart as in ancient times and this sound is the earth trying to separate????

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If these videos of the sounds are all real recordings of sounds from an unknown source...that is alarming.

As it for being "Waves" from the Galactic center creating a reverberation in the Earth, would not the entire globe experience this?
Aliens?....heh let's rule everything else out first.
I'm not going to even touch the Angel angle.

Fracking....in Mexico? I'll have to check that out, but would not know where to start.

It definitely sounds mechanical...no doubt, but you would think someone would of figured out the source if it was as innocent as some work being done or a train.

I really can't think of anything it could be.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There's already another thread popped up re sounds being heard in Carolina!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
haven't there been a few personal reports on this, here on ATS? if so, i guess that would almost eliminate the hoax hypothesis. (the more reports the less likely it's a hoax no?)

on the other hand, i really hope it's fake. the sound is just too damn frightening.

someone posted a link in some thread where you could download a research work about the Hum. i've read it and it's pretty well done, informative at very least. here's the name: "The Hum: An Anomalous Sound Heard Around the World", by DAVID DEMING.

i have it here, just don't know ho to share it since there's no link.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prokofiev
haven't there been a few personal reports on this, here on ATS? if so, i guess that would almost eliminate the hoax hypothesis. (the more reports the less likely it's a hoax no?)

on the other hand, i really hope it's fake. the sound is just too damn frightening.

someone posted a link in some thread where you could download a research work about the Hum. i've read it and it's pretty well done, informative at very least. here's the name: "The Hum: An Anomalous Sound Heard Around the World", by DAVID DEMING.

Is this it?

www.scientificexploration.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by Prokofiev

Is this it?

www.scientificexploration.org...

yes it is, thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If these are real where are the local tv reports? Stations would be flooded with calls.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
On first hearing this sound, it reminded me of that sound they heard on the show Lost, i think it was only in the first season.

Definately a bone shaker of a sound, havent heard anything like that here in Australia yet, hope i dont to be honest. Am interested to know the cause though

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join