It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
it's very easy to do it in fact, with camera/iPhone and iPod:

most of the videos are done similar way

jump to 1:30 if you don't believe me
edit on 17-1-2012 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

Lol.
What is the sound file of?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0scree0

It's not a viral campaign. If it were, there would be links to movies, or it would drive you to another website. Otherwise, the campaign fails, and just leaves people saying "Oh that was cool."

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Does the sound temind anyone of a godzilla movie? Like a mothra type animal? Sounds like the gates of hell creaking open too.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm a long time lurker. I found this video on YouTube about the sounds in Kiev. The local news did an investigation and interviewed some locals. Not one person they asked heard anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
IDK but this is opening this skeptiks eyes to something..IDK what but it's getting scary, but in a way not scarry ...More like on the verge of finding out something big!!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Got to be a hoax
edit on 17-1-2012 by Soulece because: T

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i dont believe any of this ... for me is complety nosense... people belive anything nowdays...

90% of the vídeos re recorded near a house (with a suitble and handy audio plyaer or hi-fi) their is no movement of the peolple that are recording it... because they can't get way from the point of emisson the sound... how convinient!?

we can not see cleary the sorrundings .... how convenient .. etc

plus... the kind of sounds that are record here had to have local media ( and say local... small radio stations, jornauls (paper wrighting), reports at police or fire departments, civil protection etc etc

like the anymous group .. these guys (with the fake sounds) are trying to create fear to people, with this nosense....

please use your brains... dont believe in this cr*p!!
edit on 17-1-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AbigorAVV

Thanks for replying.
So I am still confused you see, because there are one or two people here on ATS who are beyond reproach who have recorded similar noises....so does this mean they are part of this 'hoax/scam' and creating these videos in your opinion? Sorry to put so much pressure on you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Does anyone have a legit link to an MSM news report about these noises. In particular, I started wondering about the noise that was heard during the Baseball game, figuring this was a big public event so it had to have made the news, especially when UFOs repeatedly do make the news, so I started looking for an article. The video reporting this noise is from Yahoo Sports news. I noticed that in the clip, the fans and the batter didn't even react to the noise. But, the most interesting thing to note, is I can't locate a single MSM news article on this happening, not even one from Yahoo Sports, where the video is from.

It was a Detroit Tigers vs Tampa Bay Rays game on August 22, 2011. Every news article on this game I've come across says nothing about the noise. I did find mention of it in an MLB.com recap article on the game, where they said there was a haunting noise and it was caused by lightning hitting the speakers, but that was it. Wouldn't there have been something more mentioned than just by MLB.com?

Detroit Tigers at Tampa Bay Rays

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blahblah454

Cloverfield 2 already has a trailer out and they aren't focusing on ominous sounds.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Yeah I've never personally heard the sounds either but I stll get a weird feeling whenever I listen to the videos posted last summer that had strange noises like the videos in this thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hatebreed
I'm a long time lurker. I found this video on YouTube about the sounds in Kiev. The local news did an investigation and interviewed some locals. Not one person they asked heard anything.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

How do you propose that would work when sound cannot travel through space?

The video got radiowaves and then used audo editing software to make something audible.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So . . . In a vain attempt to calm my growing fear about all of this noise business, I'm going to attempt a bit of debunking, although it wont make me feel much better. Google maps coordinates . . .

The Pas, Manitoba Video
Trailer Park where the video was filmed – you can do street view here and see a train on the tracks less than a block away
53.81469,-101.245108

The local airport is less than a ½ mile away at
53.824064,-101.204166

Also, there is some kind of industrial/factory/refinery thing within a mile at
53.863942,-101.227684

Conklin, Alberta Video
It may seem remote, but arial imagery shows the entire area has been fracked to bits – highly industrialized. What a shame – I bet it used to be beautiful. In fact, the folks in the video are "slashers." Slashers work on fracking operations by measuring seismic activity from the man made earthquakes fracking operations intentional create in order to gain underground imagery.
55.565145,-110.931015

Kiev, Ukraine Video
Major city = major “sound” possibilities. Lots of industry, many train tracks and many large apartment complex things for sound to be amplified off of.

Large shipping port thing at

Two air strips at

And a weird military lookin’ thing at

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just don't know what to make of this.

I do think that many of these videos are real. I have heard these same sounds myself on at least 3 separate occasions over the past 6 months. I find it very unnerving. My wife and I have been awakened in the middle of the night to the sound and just sat there listening, trying to figure what could possibly be responsible for making it. We were perplexed.

What ever it is, you can hear the power.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
While my Russian is virtually non existant but it sounds to me like she is asking if they heard something and their reply is njet which is ofcourse no...

Since this happened in 2011 it is probably the source of the orignal sounds that were ofcourse copy-catted and thus hoaxed...

They also seemed to examine noises from construction sites including a steam roller and cranes.

I'm going to say hoax on this one, while I both would've loved this to be real even though it's creepy as hell...

Unless one of you can find the real source...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by klhbrown

All perfectly good potential causes. Except it doesn't explain why the phenomena is only being noticed now and not over the past 60 years...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Cloaked ET Motherships perhaps.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Don´t worry, it´s just Rothchild playing around with his new toy, let´s hope he will be bored soon...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
After watching all the videos I could find, I found something to be true. Some videos are similar in sound. Different videos, but the creaking sounds are the exact same from start to finish. There is too many consistencies between these videos to not want to call BS.

I'm all in favor of it being a viral marketing thing. That seems to be about right. Or it's just a really, really well organized hoax or a viral hoax. I'll look in to it more, maybe study the videos closer, but right now, it's not looking good for people who believe this is something other than a hoax.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join