It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Mexico?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
right kinda sounds like train but with a little differance so it could be anythin these sounds i have herd on holiday in costa rica kinda thort nufin ov it but now.........

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
With the upcoming galactic alignment to the center of the Milky Way(being that our solar system is on the very edge of it) MAYBE this has something to do with it?

This is after all a first for all of mankind to witness. With this upcoming alignment who knows what forces are being directed straight from the center of the Milky Way to us here on Earth?

Precursors to a EMP that is unfathomable in size heading our way straight from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy?

MAYBE these sounds are the Earth's reactions to the alignment on a tectonic scale. If this IS NOT A FRAUD/VIRAL CAMPAIGN then it is definitely the reaction of something celestial being acted upon by some force!...and WHAT A FORCE IT IS!

For it to be heard around the world it has to be. I know people who are audio engineers and I will be taking this sound track to them for analyses and filtering to find out more about it(whenever I get the time for my work comes first).

This sound is extremely different from the pulsating hammering sound that I personally heard heard here in Ohio last year on occasions at night. I work in a very quiet office at all time of the day and for the life of me cannot figure out why have I and other only heard it at night in Ohio?

Interesting indeed.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My brother figures that its a viral marketing campaign for the next "Cloverfield" movie.

I hope he is right, I loved the first movie.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

I urge you to read Phage's thread in regards to this galactic alignment in the 2012 forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This alignment happens once a year. It's not something that has never happened before, it happens on a yearly basis.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think this thread says it all...

Anonymous to perpetrate UFO hoax!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randomchance7324

I'm not so sure that's on topic. The OP and others are referring to strange noises being heard across the globe, not the sightings of a physical entity of object of that of a UFO.

Perhaps you're saying that this could be related in a way not specified in that thread?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

please watch this...

do some research on topics plz...makes it easier for the truth to be spread

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi Shugo,

I'm saying that 4Chan / Anonymous are posting fake videos on Youtube and saying they are hearing strange sounds. It very much on topic or rather IMHO this is what is happening. Sorry I don't a grand theory, but a cigar is just a cigar.

I'm saying its a 4Chan/Anonymous Operation Strange Sounds or some such thing.

Originally posted by Shugo

I'm not so sure that's on topic. The OP and others are referring to strange noises being heard across the globe, not the sightings of a physical entity of object of that of a UFO.

Perhaps you're saying that this could be related in a way not specified in that thread?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Ah, was under the impression that you thought this was apart of the same scheme, and implying that the videos were apart of this campaign from 2010.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Although reading on ATS for a couple of years, I finally had to create an account just to give my story on these noises. To be brief, I live fairly near an airport in Alabama. About two months ago, around 9pm, I was taking trash out when I heard what I thought was an airliner flying really low, getting louder and louder … it made me look up but the sky was 100% clouded. I could see lights bouncing back “down” from the clouds from the city lights so I know there was no sky visible. Anyway, about four or five seconds after the noise got to it’s loudest, it just quit … I mean abruptly, like it got ‘turned off’. Then about 10 seconds later, the same thing happened again, then again. I actually ran inside and got my wife to come listen to it as well. We were kinda dumbfounded. It sounded just like a large jet airliner right over our home, but the noise would build to a crescendo and then just completely cut out. It was so loud you could feel it … kinda scary actually because we couldn’t see anything. This went on for about 15 minutes, then just quit altogether. I honestly can’t explain how loud this was, and I’ve lived here for 10 years and never heard anything like it. What made me post this is that the video on page 1 of the forestry guys(?) … well that sounded a lot like the sounds I heard, except mine were louder and more sudden when they stopped. I have zero opinions, I just wanted to share my story since it was so bizarre and somewhat frightening.
edit on 17-1-2012 by redtides because: grammar, typing too fast

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

...and who is Phage?

See I do not live in the country. I have access to various renown Universities, Phd's, equipment as well as NASA Glenn if I need to really bolt something down.

I do not believe everything I read no matter how interesting the subject matter or content may be.
I see you trust a lot in people.....I don't.

Do you happen to know the circumference of the Milky Way Galaxy?

For if you did you would tell your Phage to respectfully shove it back up the bull from which he got that BS from!

* I need to research for myself.

*just saying...

edit on 17-1-2012 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes, your intelligence is just bursting at the seams in your response by the language you've used to try and get your point across.

So what are the Universities, and persons with masters, and Ph.D's saying? For that matter, who are these persons? What proof have you provided?

See here's the problem, you come around, and taunt with words. Phage actually has presented things with facts, and data, and relayed to us his resources. Yet for some reason, you're asking me to just "trust your word" that you are "in touch with major universities" which are saying "we don't know what will happen when we align with the center of the galaxy this time." I find that hardly plausable. Nice try.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blahblah454
My brother figures that its a viral marketing campaign for the next "Cloverfield" movie.

I hope he is right, I loved the first movie.

I was thinking the exact same thing as soon as I listened to the first video. This sounds like the noise made by the creature in Cloverfield. I know there was supposed to be a sequel, and a viral marketing campaign like this is something that a man like JJ Abrams would get behind.

I just believe that if any of this were true that it would have been picked up by the media, at least on a local level in one of these locations. And someone here would have found a link to it by now.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

First off I never told you to believe me. I was TRAINED to find answers for myself.

As to revealing sources?

That is where EDUCATION steps in.

You never answered my question...Do you know the circumference of the Milky Way Galaxy?

I await your answer.

btw....MSEE here from CWRU.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why are you avoiding my questions, which are quite a bit more pertinant to the topic at hand, since you seem so keen on insulting others actual research. Your post makes absolutely no sense, and in no way defends your own ideas or opinions.

Disclose your sources please.

I'd also like to remind you that this is on the verge of being off topic, which if memory serves, the topic was a supposed noise being heard in a part of the world.
edit on 17.1.2012 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I also love Cloverfield but no way it's that.

This relates to the many threads and videos from last year as others mentioned and I have a feeling we're being told something by the planet, like the creaking of a building before it collapses.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

funny..

i was just telling my wife the same thing...

creepy huh

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I agree... The video I watched of Jupiter being recorded by Nasa really sounded like the noise Peace

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
it's very easy to do it in fact, with camera/iPhone and iPod:

most of the videos are done similar way

jump to 1:30 if you don't believe me
edit on 17-1-2012 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Sorry to joke...but I kept thinking Godzilla! Haha, seriously, that's some creepy stuff. I can't begin to imagine what that is or any of the vids for that matter.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join