It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight South Carolina Presidential debate 9pm EST - join me to discuss it live.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Question to Paul..."you want to destroy our military"....YAY Paul sets him straight...
edit on 16-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
Notice how they try to spin it so they hate him.

Love his answer "your very confused about my position"

GO paul!!!!!!!!!

link   
This is why they are barely asking Ron Paul any questions.... or letting him speak. Fox news is bought and paid for by the same people backing romney.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
39 minutes in for first policy question.

You are "going to inevitably cost South Carolina jobs" what would you say to people "concerned" about you...

I have some not-ATS language for this farce on Fox.

link   
Paul looks pissed. Good on him for calling the moderator out for being "confused" over his stance.

And thank god he's mentioning military donations.

link   
YES Paul tells how military supports him!!!! FINALLY...

link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Yep with all the new regualtions of the past 3 years Obama has opened up new markets to China.

link   
As of right now:

Romney: 3 A, 6 R

Gingrich: 2 A, 0 R

Santorum: 2 A, 3 R

Perry: 2 A, 1 R

Paul: 1 A, 0 R

A = Answer, R = Rebuttal

That's about as fair and balanced as Mike Tyson fighting a retarded 3 month old baby.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Paul just ramed that answer about defense and military spending up that comentators ass

link   
You consider that defense spending (bigger than vatican embasy in bagdad)... i consider it waste!

PRICESLESS!!!!! GOOOO PAUL!!!!!!

link   
GREAT answer Ron Paul! Great answer!

/applause!

link   
See.. this is exactly what was saying! Fox News ALWAYS finds a way to surprise me. This has essentially been a Mitt Romney interview, with a sprinkle of the other candidates. Ron Paul is being ignored completely.

If profanity was allowed here, I would probably use up every character I'm allowed in a single post.

I hate listening to Mitt Romney speak.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
While I don't look forward to it myself, I will say that if people fall for this...I will take a sick sort of bitter pleasure in seeing people bitch later about what they have ended up with, either the republicans with four more years of what they hate so much in Obama, or everyone in what is so obvious a failure in Romney (who has no actual understanding of what he speaks about, as one simply cannot run a country as a business, even if the president had ANY sort of power to do such a thing) or one of these other people not accomplishing anything useful to change the fundamental factors we are currently struggling against.

link   
You go Bret, change the topic and move away from Paul.

link   
All this talk of MLK and so - called Conservatives falling over themselves to sing his praise makes me sick. The damn guy was nothing more than a womanizing, plagiarizing, Communist allied, subversive, passive - aggressive who is worshiped today by Liberals and 'don't-label-me-racist' Conservatives.

Read the truth and think for yourself.

takimag.com...
www.alternativeright.com...

I actually like Malcolm X, why can we not have a day dedicated to an actually honest guy?

link   
Paul just destroyed that shill lmao.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Paul is on fire......

link   
And upto 1913 it was 0 percent...right on!!!

link   
Does anybody notice the people enthusiastically nodding in the audience when Paul speaks?

link   
"What's so bad about 0%"...ya Ron!

Got that one!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join