It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight South Carolina Presidential debate 9pm EST - join me to discuss it live.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Tonight's the next debate! Join me at 9pm EST to debate the debate live!

We've had a lot of fun in past debates!

Here's a link for the live stream for those like me who cut the cable years ago: link

And here's fox's own website although i don't see a link yet for the live stream for tonight:
fox news politics website

Source link

ETA just found this link on fox which says it will be the live stream link, but its playing rebroadcasts of last debate right now: Fox official link.

But it says 9pm EST. Don't understand the discrepancy.... anyone know what time this debate will really be?

Here is what fox website says, don't know why other sites are saying 8pm:

When: Monday, January 16, 2012 @ 9 p.m. ET
Where: Myrtle Beach Convention Center, South Carolina
Hosts: Bret Baier of Fox News' 'Special Report' and Gerald Seib of the Wall Street Journal

edit on 16-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Great, bachmann and Huntsman are out, which puts a lot more time and focus on Ron Paul, looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Not sure if Fox will give Dr. Paul a fair shake. Today you would figure that one of the major MSM players would be talking about his recent endorsement but that is just not the case. Looks like another MSM blackout against Dr. Paul.

EDIT - Just found this obscure link at the bottom of a Huntsman story about the recent endorsement.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
edit on 16-1-2012 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

But it will become even more apparent and people will become more enraged than they already are. Ron Paul is using his lightsabre and knocking the enemies out one my one.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Oh great! Bett Baier? This guys a joke and what's with his bad hairpiece?

Maybe the Wall Street Journal guy will ask some good questions, but I'm betting that Faux News has already given him his questions.

I smell another Romney lovefest in the making and more questions for RP about nonsense BS and why he doesn't want to bomb Iran tomorrow.

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Great, bachmann and Huntsman are out, which puts a lot more time and focus on Ron Paul, looking forward to it.

That's what I'm thinking too but....I'm sure they'll just find some way to ignore him by making it between Romney/Newt/Santorum or ask him really stupid questions. I've watched every debate so far, but I really don't know why!! Hope maybe?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think its time for ron paul to destroy gingrich and santorum tonight. I think he should go for the jugular. The field needs to be narrowed down so the 'not romney crowd' can start filing behind paul.
edit on 1/16/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Watching FOX news right now. I really hope Paul does well in this debate tonight and even better in the Primary. I don't understand how Santorum and Gingrich are still considered by the voters. They will NEVER EVER win against Obama. There's no way in hell. I know they're not getting my vote for sure. Both Santorum and Gingrich simply do not connect with the most voting public, and definitely not with Democrats or Independents who lean toward Obama. They're just too dishonest and blood-thirsty.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Does anybody know of a streaming link for the debate? I'm stuck at work til 10pm EST but i can watch it from my phone.

Thanks

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Does anyone know if these debates get broadcasted on the radio live? I figured I would ask you guys/gals before searching google. Thanks in advance

ETA: nevermind, I googled my question but had no luck finding a clear answer. Ill just pay attention to this thread..

edit on 16-1-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior
Does anybody know of a streaming link for the debate? I'm stuck at work til 10pm EST but i can watch it from my phone.

Thanks

I put TWO streaming links in my OP

Looks like they are changing the main fox news page... here is the new direct link.

BTW it says the online coverage starts at 8:45 on that link...
edit on 16-1-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm betting on at least 2 racist questions for Ron Paul tonight - one about his MLK vote (because MLK was all about having a Federal worker holiday named after him) and one about the newsletters because that is such an under reported story.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by pianopraze

Lol my fault. Ats mobile on my phone had them displayed as unclickable links.

*slinks off to the dunce corner*

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I could be wrong but, I have a feeling that they all are going to start to gang up on Dr. Paul. Scheduled for 2 hours so, it should be plenty of time for him to get some fair time for sure especially with 3 contestants down and 4 to go!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Perry should drop out already, I mean come on

Live Stream at 9pm EST
tvpc.com...

I think this will happen
Santorum will start some beef with Romney and the moderator will allow alot of back and forths between them giving Ron Paul less questions, and Newt will attack Ron Paul on foreign policy.

Ron Paul can you please mention Michael Scheurer endorsing you?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Let's do this!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I guarantee that there will be a question about the racist newsletters and/or Ron Paul not voting for Martin Luther King day.

It will go something like this:

Dr. Paul, you voted against making Martin Luther King day a holiday, so many voters are concerned that this this combined with the racist newsletters written under your name rule you out as a viable candidate. Are they wrong?

I'd say there's a 95% chance that there's a question just like that going to be asked.
edit on 16-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
All Ron Paul has to say is he DID vote for MLK day, but then the congress started playing its usual games suspending the constitution. Being a defender of the constitution trumps anything and everything.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The best I can hope for is, Romney gets locked in his tanning booth and doesn't make it...giving more time for Ron Paul to speak.

I do hope Paul gets his endorsement by Davis in....
edit on 16-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Now THAT is powerful.
Dang, we may just win this thing.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join