It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Hunstman to drop out and endorse Romney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Excellent point, I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

He's pulling back the attacks because they aren't working. People aren't interesting in the in-fighting anymore. I honestly don't believe Newt would throw his support in for Romney...but you could be right.

And they will hold anything his father does against Rand...that is just the way it works.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
maybe romney should take ron paul as his running mate .. he didnt strak paul as much we night see.. but huntsman is not realy vp material

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Huntsman is a Mormon.....what ELSE would we expect?????

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Romney a Mormon.

Huntsman a Mormon.

?

edit on (1/15/1212 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

Not only Mormons but cousins.

The Pratt–Romney Family is the name of a U.S. political family. It is linked by marriage to the Smith Family and the Matheson Family. Considered the patriarch is former Massachusetts Governor and 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney,[1] who is also a cousin of Pratt descendant and 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Jon Huntsman, Jr. The family dates back to the 17th century in Connecticut, originating from William Pratt who served as a representative to the colonial legislature of the state for 23 terms. Aside from politics and government, their legacy extends into business and law, professional and college athletics, religion, the arts and sciences, architecture, philanthropy, and defense.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It's too bad ... Jon Huntsman is the most qualified to be POTUS. NEWT is second most qualified but his baggage is too great .. and the stench from his obvious corruption is horrible. But Jon Huntsman is qualified and could do the job. I hope he gets to be Secretary of State or V.P. It would be refreshing to have someone in office who knows what they are doing .. and who didn't get elected based on stupid catch phrases (like 'yes we can' mantras).

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

CNN BREAKING NEWS:
A senior official with Jon Huntsman's campaign tells CNN's Peter Hamby that the former Utah governor will drop out of the presidential race tomorrow. He will endorse Mitt Romney, the source told CNN exclusively

Romney? Really? So was he really he "Manchurian candidate" meant to break up Ron Paul support?

To be honest, I really like Huntsman. He is a really well rounded man, who knows A LOT about the Chinese politics and trading, so I was kind of hoping he would endorse RP and maybe get a VP spot out of it.

Given the fact Huntsman and Romney are cousins I believe you are spot on regarding Hunstman being the 'Manchurian Candidate'.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I wonder what position he was promised or how much the check was written to him by Romney.?
Anagram for Ron Paul: our plan
Anagram for Romney: R money

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
The family dates back to the 17th century in Connecticut, originating from William Pratt

so what your saying in essence is Huntsman and Romney are really a pair of pratts, makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

LOL!!!!

Oh, you get a star for making me laugh.....I do so love British slang!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Right because it's always this "me me me me" mentality. Nobody ever cares about what's best for the country... even the presidential candidates. Your statement only proves that these people are scum and never deserved to be in the race to begin with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join