It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my gf saw a Cigar shaped ufo while on an airplane!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok,
I'm into ufo's for a long time, but my GF isnt.
Infact i know my GF for 2.5 years now, and i'm into ufo's since i was like 10 (am now 27).
Anyways, we were on an airbus (wizz air) from eindhoven to prague on friday the 13th 2012.
When suddenly after 20 mins (i think we are then above germany, and well above the clouds) my gf says: "Look jasper, what's that"
She's sitting near the window, i was sitting on her right.
When i try to look i only see a trail of black smoke very close to our plane, very close!
The guy in a row behind us has also seen it and is also excited/scared.

My gf thinks it was something like a rocket, it was going fast (horizontally) and made one sharp corner (coming directly at us, then at last moment winks away and go straight past us). The smoke turned blacker than black when it accelerated and it went alot faster then our Airbus.

My gf thought this was normal, but i think it's not.
Today we came home from our weekend away in prague, and I went on the computer and showed her some images of rockets and also some images of cigar shaped ufo's. I did not say what it was, i just said "did it look like this?"
And she said in excitement "yes it totally looks like that" (while looking at the images below this post). OMG, she has witnessed a white cigar shaped object in the sky WHILE being on an airplane.. and i missed it and only saw the black smoke.. It was definetaly not airplane because it had no wings, it was like a cigar.. lol

Anyway wanted to share this with you guys, because my GF is not a believer but she's acknowledged now that this was indeeed very special.. I would kill for a sighting like this.

It looked like this according to my GF:

insane huh? No other airplane or object is allowed so close to a tourist airbus in air.. also the speed must have been incredible fast.

Other possibilty: a rocket ?
Above germany? no way

Note: The cabin crew nor the pilot made a comment about this. Only my gf and the guy in the back saw it, i only saw a trail of black smoke very close to our plane.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yay! My first second post! Anyway, good sighting. Shame it was going too fast to take photos.

Second line!

edit on 15-1-2012 by linuxman2k3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by linuxman2k3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
no, we were just relaxing on an airplane.
We are on airplanes alot of times for holidays etc.
No need to make photo's anymore on an airplane because it isn't that special anymore.. except for now!
Man o man.. also if she had a camera i didnt think it's good enough to capture something this fast.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That is great, now you two have even more of the Mysteries of life to share. Help her to remain skeptical but with an open mind and this may not be the last experience you both share.

Good job on retelling your experience. Be sure and jot down the exact location and time, date, everything you can recall as that helps legitimize it if you decide to make a formal reporting. That option is always good on something like this because others may have seen it too.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo

Note: The cabin crew nor the pilot made a comment about this. Only my gf and the guy in the back saw it, i only saw a trail of black smoke very close to our plane.

OMG! You saw Reavers!

Not trying to discredit what you saw...but the black contrail made me think of that.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
lol your gf seen something shaped like a cigar alright but it wasn't a ufo
j/k j/k but she should've snapped some pics or at least pointed it out to other passengers with cameras

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
j/k j/k but she should've snapped some pics or at least pointed it out to other passengers with cameras

i think you guys dont understand how fast this was happening.. we were in the air, there are small windows in the plane. i'm sick i didnt see it, also im sick we couldnt take pictures of it.

So it's just my word (and my gf) on this guys. I felt obliged to share it here, didnt know where else to put it

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
also what is weird.. in 2003 i had another GF who also saw an ufo. in her case an orb.
This was also photographed a few days later above my hometown (tilburg, netherlands) and shared on ufoplaza.nl (a site no longer in the air)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
back in 2003.. long time ago!

Weird that two people that are/were close to me experienced this. Both are no believers.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jasperaldo

My question is this, why would there be black smoke if it was an alien craft?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by jasperaldo

I thought that too but one of the most famous photographs of a UFO, and one of the strong cases of it being a real sighting, illustrated smoke in its wake. These are the Santa Ana photographs

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ahh, the Ghost rockets. (Described here: en.wikipedia.org...)

That first depiction in the OP also looks like what the pilot and his crew saw over the English channel. But of the mile + long variety.
edit on 17-1-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I would assume that it's not actually a cylindrical shaped craft, but actually a disc flying parallel making it look like a cigar. If it's real of course.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
people always say, "why didnt you take a picture"

sometimes these things happen in a blink of an eye, not everyone has a camera at the ready, no one expects to see a UFO when they are sitting on an aeroplane

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

i think you guys dont understand how fast this was happening.. we were in the air, there are small windows in the plane. i'm sick i didnt see it, also im sick we couldnt take pictures of it.

So it's just my word (and my gf) on this guys. I felt obliged to share it here, didnt know where else to put it

ok now i know why there was no pics, it happened too fast, i was under the impression that the craft was flying side by side with the plane.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Did your craft look like this? I ask because when many times you see certain narrow-bodied airliners like this MD-80 at a distance, you can only see the fuselage, not the wings.

And the smoke could have been contrails.

Not trying to burst your bubble, just throwing out what it could have been.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It looked like this according to my GF:

It looks more like a tampon without a string than a plane with no wings

Seriously though, I stumbled into this thread by searching for this exact same thing online. I was witness to this a number of times last summer.

3 times to be exact and each time I was lounging in my buddys backyard.

Neither one of us could make heads or tails of what it may have been. It simply looked like a "flying fuselage"
No markings visible, just a plain white cylindrical object travelling at a very high rate of speed, and lower than an airliner would be.

Also odd, none of them left any form of wake. ie: no contrail/chemtrail or even sound of any kind.

Very strange. I can't wait until summer and I have a new camera so I can snap shots of some of the weird things I see around here.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

It picked up some bad alien gas around Mars and was missing, or they don't have emission tests where they came from.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

It looks more like a tampon without a string than a plane with no wings

That was my first thought when I saw the linked photo.

top topics

join