It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why there are no deathbed confessions/ whistleblowers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I think most of us don't bother to confess anything because even before we die no one believes us. From my experience most people don't care and more importantly DON'T want to know about bad things/conspiracies UNLESS it affects them directly.

If you have read/researched the information available regarding what happened prior to the Holocaust in Nazi Germany you will understand where I am coming from.

Some of the first Jews to be taken and locked away escaped the camps and came back to WARN their families about what was going on and told the truth. But none of their families wanted to believe that such an evil reality was awaiting them and put their behavior/testimonies down to being delusional, imagined.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by yurichan

Some of the first Jews to be taken and locked away escaped the camps and came back to WARN their families about what was going on and told the truth. But none of their families wanted to believe that such an evil reality was awaiting them and put their behavior/testimonies down to being delusional, imagined.

That reminds me of that episode of The Simpsons when Principal Skinner and the rest of the school staff decided to eat their students. Bart and Lisa told their parents what was going on, and they sent them to school and didn't believe them! As a kid that scared the crap out of me.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
There have. Been plenty of deathbead confessions and whistleblowers. They are simply shrugged off as hoaxers, just like the ones who blow the whistle while they are alive.

Deathbead confession - he was mentally infirm due to old age.
Whistleblower - mentally unstable, attention seeker.

Its hard to inform the world when the world for the most part very much doesn't want to be informed.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Al this talk about aliens reminded me of something that i read about the Nazis and that they had help from aliens check this link out: english.pravda.ru... and i found a thread for this subject on this site: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I was reading a while back about how Len Stringfield claimed to have a number of military UFO crash witnesses who had arranged to have statements released after their deaths. Stringfield himself has passed on, but I'm not aware of any of those statements appearing.

I have a big problem with anonymous witness statements, and that goes for mainstream media, too. There's too many instances of fraud. The hidden witness bit should be reserved only for the most crucial instances where a person provides proof and really needs protection.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Could be, but I think it's more likely that they threaten to kill your family and friends.
That'd sure shut me up.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you've ever seen a person die slowly in close-up (as My Father did with oesophageal cancer) you'll understand that confessing knowledge about ET is probably pretty low on the agenda, even if true.

Its not talked about much but most people die in pain or on hard (pain-killing and often hallucinogenic) drugs in a hospital. In Australia, the biggest killer is cancer and in the US, a third of all deaths are due to hospital / surgery mishaps (too lazy to find refs but google "cause of death western countries").

ET is rarely a great concern. Plus, because death is an even bigger taboo than ET, the statements aren't likely to get much AirPlay, being stories told to friends and relatives in quiet confession.

Sorry to seem like a killjoy, but that's my take. Carry on...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by objectman

Yes they are very private conversations and they do not need the air time out of respect .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Why wait till they are on their death bed anyway? Why not listen to the live ones that are healthy and have all their marbles? Surely ONE story from one contractor in the top secret world should be enough?

UFO Conversations - Dr. Robert Wood

Debunk that one if ya can

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Doesn't matter who tells what and when . It will still be called BS and those saying it are delusional no matter what their credentials are . Sad but true .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Robert M. Wood, Ph.D,
With a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering from Colorado and a Ph.D. in physics from Cornell, a 43-year career at McDonnell Douglas managing research and development projects and over thirty years of investigation into UFOs, Dr. Wood is uniquely qualified to provide credible analysis about the nature of the UFO reality. He began reconstructing the (MAJIC) Special Operations Manual in 1995. ... according to Dr Robert wood ,its simply his own opinion ..he is retired and writes books for a living (UFO) with all his clearance we still only have his word to go off ..no smoking gun or any hard evidence that these crafts are in the hands of military or privately run organizations ...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The skeptics said...
When the Astronauts say UFO's are real... then I will believe...

When astronauts spoke up, the skeptics said "Oh they are just old men seeking new glory in their retirement and are going senile

The skeptics said...
When official government agencies release UFO reports then we will believe

Well the NSA CIA FBI MoD(UK and Cananda) and other foreign and domestic agencies have such files declassified )NSA since 2000 on their website), the skeptics said "Those files are old and useless"

The skeptics said...
When the CNN reports UFO's are real... then we will believe...

Well CNN did a 1 1/2 hour report on the UFO's that shut down the nuke site, the skeptics acted like it didn't happen

So here is your TRUTH

1. The skeptics will NEVER believe until one zaps them with a ray gun and then will still try to pull of the mask

2. There will be no disclosure... period. In fact it will just get more muddled over the next 10 years. The old timers are dying of, hoaxers have swamped the forums and YT and old files are slowly vanishing from the internet, to be replaced with stuff like Nibiru and 2012

When main stream news media turns an airplane contrail deliberately into a 'missile' just to boost ratings, you might as well hang up your hat.

When people report odd rocket launches as UFO's and airplane contrails at sunset as missiles... then its game over and there is no hope of every getting any truth

Government doesn't need to hire disinfo agents
There are plenty of volunteers who will do it for laughs and stars

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i do believe in UFOs .. I've been lucky to witness them 1st hand..i was only quoting what woods said ( its his opinion)
just like it was John Lear's ..interesting to listen to, but no hard facts ..my only interest is, if the UFO's are man-made or not...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What does it take to change a skeptic's mind? A personal encounter, of course. Case in point:

Capt. W. J. Hull, veteran Capital Airlines pilot, was a UFO skeptic. He had written an article titled "The Obituary of the Flying Saucers" for The Airline Pilot magazine. At 10:10 p.m., November 14, 1956, Captain Hull was a pilot of Capital Flight No. 77, approaching Mobile, Alabama, en route from New York City [8.] Suddenly, he and his copilot Peter Macintosh noticed a bright light through the upper part of the windshield. The plane was on a southwesterly course, and the object, looking like a meteor, was falling across their path from left to right. But instead of burning out, the "meteor" halted abruptly directly in front of the plane.
"What the hell is it, a jet?" Macintosh shouted.
As the UFO remained a constant distance in front of the plane, Captain Hull grabbed his microphone and called Mobile Tower:
"Bates Tower, this is Capital 77. Look out toward the north and east and see if you can see a strange white light hovering in the sky."
Mobile quickly answered that a thick cloud layer was obscuring vision, and asked Captain Hull if he thought the object was in the vicinity of Mobile.
"Affirmative," Hull replied. "It is directly ahead of us and at about our altitude or slightly higher. We are right over Jackson and have descended to 10,000 feet.”
Immediately after the radio exchange, the UFO began to move. It darted back and forth, rising and falling, making extremely sharp turns, sometimes changing course 90 degrees in an instant. The color and size remained constant.
"Macintosh and I sat there completely flabbergasted at this unnerving exhibition," Captain Hull reported. After 30 seconds or more, the UFO ceased its violent maneuvers and again appeared to hover ahead of the plane. About this time Mobile Tower called back:
"Capital 77, we are trying to raise the Brookley AFB Tower." At this moment, the UFO began another series of "crazy gyrations, lazy 8's, square chandelles. . . “ And then it shot out over the Gulf of Mexico rising at a steep angle. It diminished rapidly to a pinpoint and disappeared in the night. (Elapsed time: at least two minutes.)
"The one thing which I can't get over," Captain Hull stated, "is the fact that when it came, it came steeply downward; when it departed after its amazing show, it went steeply upward!"
December 19/20 of 1958 was a cloudless night in Dunellen, New Jersey. At 12:55 a.m., Patrolmen LeRoy A. Arboreen and B. Talada were on night patrol, cruising west on Center Street. From an area elevated about 15 to 20 feet they had an unobstructed view to north, south, and west.
In a signed report to NICAP, [9] Patrolman Arboreen (ex-Navy man and graduate of the New Jersey State Police Academy) described the experience:
"This object came at us from the west. At first it looked like a red hot piece of coal about the size of a quarter held at arm's length. In a matter of seconds it was as large as a ruler held at arm's length. That is when it came to a complete stop.
"The shape of the object was distinct. The body of the object was solid bright red, and it gave off a pulsating red glow completely around the object. The object hovered a few seconds, then made a left turn and again hovered for a few seconds, then went straight up like a shot. We watched it until it completely faded beyond the stars."

Source: The UFO Evidence, NICAP, 1964

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

There will be no disclosure... period. In fact it will just get more muddled over the next 10 years. The old timers are dying of, hoaxers have swamped the forums and YT and old files are slowly vanishing from the internet, to be replaced with stuff like Nibiru and 2012

I believe you are correct. The disclosure the public wants will never happen. It certainly will never come from our government as they have backed themselves into a corner with lies and cover ups. To be honest I don't even believe many in the government know the real truth anymore. I'd have to say the evidence rests in the hands of private contractors, far far from the reaches from FOIA requests. JMHO

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Seriously? Are you serious? An alien is a PHYSICAL BEING from another planet... Not a spiritual entity... Even if there are aliens who died and are spirits waiting on the other side, so what? They aren't Gods with authority over you right? You can just run away in the spirit world...

edit on 16-1-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Aliens are just organisms like me and you, stuck in this physical world,

When they die, they will rot just like us.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
But you don;t understand that the other side is just a plane of existence like this one. except they have technology that can let them have access to it while they are alive. There is some really spooky stuff out there.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Just to be clear, here's the text of the sealed affidavit to be opened after his death from Walter Haut, the public information officer who was ordered to draft the original press release about the Roswell crash and later ordered to never talk about what he knew. That's one deathbed confession from someone who was there in the thick of things. Whether he went to heaven or joined the galactic community in some capacity is another matter.

Haut affidavit

edit on 15-1-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

Very interesting read, thanks....

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by zorgon

There will be no disclosure... period. In fact it will just get more muddled over the next 10 years. The old timers are dying of, hoaxers have swamped the forums and YT and old files are slowly vanishing from the internet, to be replaced with stuff like Nibiru and 2012

I believe you are correct. The disclosure the public wants will never happen. It certainly will never come from our government as they have backed themselves into a corner with lies and cover ups. To be honest I don't even believe many in the government know the real truth anymore. I'd have to say the evidence rests in the hands of private contractors, far far from the reaches from FOIA requests. JMHO

Another worthy point. As many have pointed out, it's impossible for the government to keep a secret. But routinely handing their secrets off to private interests for research, development, and reverse-engineering is a different matter. If there's anyone who can keep a secret, it's the military-industrial complex.

Our government lies---we all know that. The lying bastards will lie about what they had for breakfast, I don't care if everybody in America watched them eat it on the morning news shows. They lie habitually and psychopathically, no matter how harmless or beneficial it would be to tell the truth. They'll lie about stuff that don't matter worth a s***, just because that's what they do best. If there were "disclosure"--coming from OUR government?--I'd have to quit believing... and I've seen two excellent UFOs my *damn* self....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join