It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why there are no deathbed confessions/ whistleblowers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
please hear me out. I have a theory why there are no deathbed confessions of the existence of aliens or whistle blowers. It seems logical that if the alien phenomenon were true and the government is indeed in collaboration with the aliens then we would have confessions late in life when the person is close to leaving this world. Even if the government threatened the life of lived one if they revealed info that wouldn't stop some because of family grievances or having no family at all. Hear me out The reason why they will never divulge secrets is because the aliens can get you after you die. and this truth may be too hard for any mortal to bear. That after you die aliens could be there waiting for you instead of God.

The aliens have reported to have inter dimensional technologies. UFO's zipping out of existence and making hard right turns. Who says that these higher planes that are utilized by these advanced technologies are the same ones that your soul exists in as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Wow you are thinking hard!!!!
I guess someday we will find out if it is ET or God that is waiting for us...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
There have. Been plenty of deathbead confessions and whistleblowers. They are simply shrugged off as hoaxers, just like the ones who blow the whistle while they are alive.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Or could it be that there are no aliens.

Inter dimensional soul stealing ET's with a grudge to bare sounds
More logical tho :s

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Personally....I think you may be on to something....or close to something. I have often wondered why this doesn't happen more also. I had laid it off to fear for loved ones....but it may be as deep as you are thinking. Good reasoning with no evidence.....but good reasoning. Thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Here a couple tantalizing deathbed confessions-

Extraterrestrial UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director Admitted In His Deathbed Confession

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal [Link] - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works,had once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars

Ben Rich article

Roswell officer's amazing deathbed admission raises possibility that aliens DID visit

Lieutenant Walter Haut was the public relations officer at the base in 1947, and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Colonel William Blanchard.

He saw two bodies on the floor, partially covered by a tarpaulin. They are described in his statement as about 4ft tall, with disproportionately large heads. Towards the end of the affidavit, Haut concludes: "I am convinced that what I personally observed was some kind of craft and its crew from outer space."

Roswell article

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Wow you are thinking hard!!!!

Neither.

We are waiting for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I like the way you think...

I believe in the soul, and I believe we inhabit a physical form more than one time via reincarnation, so to me, we are the aliens and they can be us.I believe we all come from the same place outside of this universe. we are here to experience things that we cannot experience there.

with that in mind, in regards to what you are postulating, I could completely see them knowing the truth about our existence outside this universe and with that knowledge comes the reality of the threat when we finally make our way back there

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Just to be clear, here's the text of the sealed affidavit to be opened after his death from Walter Haut, the public information officer who was ordered to draft the original press release about the Roswell crash and later ordered to never talk about what he knew. That's one deathbed confession from someone who was there in the thick of things. Whether he went to heaven or joined the galactic community in some capacity is another matter.

Haut affidavit

edit on 15-1-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i am sorry I have no evidence but I did have an experience that would suggest such a possibility.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Just earlier today I was reading Walter Haut's deathbed confession (again). I think, just in general, that a lot of whistleblowers and deathbed confessors simply never find an audience, or are shrugged off as nutters or tinfoil-hatters, or their stories are just too weird--or whatever.

A lot of people who don't believe in conspiracies ask, "Well, if there's this huge conspiracy, and there are all these people involved, then why is it that no one has ever come forward and blown the whistle on the entire thing?" Simple answer: They do come forward. Happens all the time. They're ridiculed, ignored, killed, never find their audience, or are only listened to by conspiracy theorists. Happens *constantly*--but if you don't actually go looking for them you'll continue to think they don't exist....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Wrong thread.

edit on 15-1-2012 by rbnhd76 because: Re-troll fail.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Imagine a U.S government telling our media they have proof of alien space ship visitation, communication between one another, aliens that are good or bad, many alien species of a list on earth and out of this earth. Releasing 3 of such statements together would cause question of our religious belief and science.

This would force in demand a world change in technology.

If the aliens themself after being exposed to the public therefor decide to share religious truth of the gods or goddess of ancient human civilizations you would be scared . This would cause panic of major organizations of religious leaders and followers.

Everyone would panic and fear. This would not cause peace at first but later over years people should settle down calmly after getting use to the truth of alien intelligence.

The u.s. government does not want random people of the public flying in space faster than NASA either this includes other governments especially enemy's. They might setup a controlled space tourism however. Remember tyrants are about control and order.

Any other country with alien technology would do the same, control and order.

SOME ALIEN INTELLIGENCES MIGHT BE THE SAME WAY.

What I believe is happening with the Aliens is they are bad and good and do not want to be known by everyone until they are ready, the aliens that want to even be recognized by us, humans.

There could be a truth they the aliens (the bad ones) never want us to know or even the fact our human governments are preventing us from knowing because they are somehow mind controlled by 'them.' For instance our history could be a stage by aliens and they covered up anything aluen related in our history so we believe what is shown to us among ourselves and they make secret treatys with our governments,when really they've been staging humanity all along.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
There have. Been plenty of deathbead confessions and whistleblowers. They are simply shrugged off as hoaxers, just like the ones who blow the whistle while they are alive.

As Captain says, there have been plenty of them, however, like with much of this subject, they are blown off as lying. So it doesnt matter if they are on the verge of dying or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Another possibility is that the people involved sincerely believe the cover-up is a good idea and must be maintained. Like for instance, if ETs have threatened grievous harm if people who know something ever talk.

Or there aren't actually any ETs and it was misinterpreted legitimate secret projects and there's no reason to talk about them.
edit on 15-1-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel[/i

Or there aren't actually any ETs and it was misinterpreted legitimate secret projects and there's no reason to talk about them.
edit on 15-1-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Sure human scientists can create technologys. In today's modern world, sure! Can I ask you if you ever read about the dropa stones and the Nazca lines also the crystal skulls? How could the African tribe of dogon people of 1930 with no telescopes or written language know about sirus b then claiming alien gods from the stars gave this knowledge to them? Why are profession researchers restricted to tell anything about alien lifefrom governments? ( for instance the Chinese researcher who decoded the dropa stones that talks about an alien which crashed in its spaceship and was mistreated by a human tribe)

Whole bunch of things to list.........
edit on 15-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

What's the difference?
Both are not of this Earth

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
please hear me out. I have a theory why there are no deathbed confessions of the existence of aliens or whistle blowers. It seems logical that if the alien phenomenon were true and the government is indeed in collaboration with the aliens then we would have confessions late in life when the person is close to leaving this world. Even if the government threatened the life of lived one if they revealed info that wouldn't stop some because of family grievances or having no family at all. Hear me out The reason why they will never divulge secrets is because the aliens can get you after you die. and this truth may be too hard for any mortal to bear. That after you die aliens could be there waiting for you instead of God.

The aliens have reported to have inter dimensional technologies. UFO's zipping out of existence and making hard right turns. Who says that these higher planes that are utilized by these advanced technologies are the same ones that your soul exists in as well.

So are you of the 'aliens are demons' school?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

A lot of people who don't believe in conspiracies ask, "Well, if there's this huge conspiracy, and there are all these people involved, then why is it that no one has ever come forward and blown the whistle on the entire thing?" Simple answer: They do come forward. Happens all the time. They're ridiculed, ignored, killed, never find their audience, or are only listened to by conspiracy theorists. Happens *constantly*--but if you don't actually go looking for them you'll continue to think they don't exist....

EXACTLY!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian

What is god? God is One. The all that is everything. Alien means unknown also and to some people god is unknown
. I do not care if the enlightened soul that picks me up have spent time on earth or other planets or what specie he/she/it have been. If the soul is part of the whole and devine in light then why should I care what shape he/she/it takes. The unknown do not scare me at all. It is the halfevolved monkeys on this planet that haven't figured out they are part of "the one that is all" that are dangerous
. Love a soulbrother. Namaste

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join