It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know why there are no deathbed confessions/ whistleblowers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

But you don;t understand that the other side is just a plane of existence like this one. except they have technology that can let them have access to it while they are alive. There is some really spooky stuff out there.
reply to post by pellian

But there is no spiritual "other-side". How can any know for sure, since none of us have been dead?

Well actually yes we have, all those 13.7 billion years of this cycle of existence for the universe we weren't alive, so, dead perhaps? And that was just nothingness, nothing at all, no plane, no spirit world, nothing.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
please hear me out. I have a theory why there are no deathbed confessions of the existence of aliens or whistle blowers. It seems logical that if the alien phenomenon were true and the government is indeed in collaboration with the aliens then we would have confessions late in life when the person is close to leaving this world. Even if the government threatened the life of lived one if they revealed info that wouldn't stop some because of family grievances or having no family at all. Hear me out The reason why they will never divulge secrets is because the aliens can get you after you die. and this truth may be too hard for any mortal to bear. That after you die aliens could be there waiting for you instead of God.

The aliens have reported to have inter dimensional technologies. UFO's zipping out of existence and making hard right turns. Who says that these higher planes that are utilized by these advanced technologies are the same ones that your soul exists in as well.

Don't like to make fun...but come on...

...so aliens are waiting on the other side to slap the jesus out of you for being too chatty about their existence?

Does not compute for me...sorry

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I had no idea where this was going when I read the title, but def did not dissapoint. crazy to think about. I think if there are a lot of deathbed confessions it will be in about 20 years or so

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join