It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honor the Life Giver: Women

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This seems like a re-run of the video running on youtube "Dear Woman", about a bunch of emasculated neutered males groveling to some imaginary recipiant woman. Truely amazing how some people think woman want weak spineless males. Oh well, you won't get any adoration here woman. Number one, its a 'union', a partnership' two working as one to the betterment of both. And two, whoever thinks like they must be an enforcer, is just wacked. Your marriage will never last, someday when you have stripped that last feeling from your mate, they will either attack back or leave you. This thread is just weird.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

To the Temple Body, the Earth, the Moon, the Queen... we owe thankfulness and gratitude unto her. The carriers of the womb should be cherished, honored, and respected. Men should be humble to even deserve equal status to her. Men should be a women's helper and partner, not her controller or dominant.
reply to post by Sahabi

What do you mean "we"? You got a mouse in your pocket? Just teasing chicks are great. I am the only male in a family of four. I'm just glad they haven't killed me in my sleep

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What if..when the Bible was talking about honoring thy mother and they father....it wasn't just talking about your biological parents? What if it was expanded to more?

One time when I was about 11, I went on a trip without my parents.
I was closer to my mother, and missed her, so I was thinking about her often. I brought my mother back several gifts, but I forgot my father, and he had paid for my trip!

My mother took me aside and said, Tell your father this one is for him, you've forgotten to get him anything!

I think now, with religion, it is the same way. I have friends that honor the Goddess almost exclusively because they feel she has been forgotten for too long.

I tend to identify with the mother and know I'd miss her the most should I lose her, but I make it a point not to forget my father either, because he has worked very hard for me and given a lot.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Women are the Earths from which life springs forth. Within the oceanic waters of her womb creation occurs. A multitude of potential humans manifests as eggs in her ovaries without ever knowing a man. When an egg receives the Breath of Life, it begins to build a temple (head/mind/body). A fetus draws its essential energy directly from a woman through the naval life-support cord. The woman provides all of the energy, resources, protection, and time to construct a new being, therefore the offspring are forever indebted to her.

To the Temple Body, the Earth, the Moon, the Queen... we owe thankfulness and gratitude unto her. The carriers of the womb should be cherished, honored, and respected. Men should be humble to even deserve equal status to her. Men should be a women's helper and partner, not her controller or dominant.

Peace.

Don't get me started. Life giver? Who gave her the ability to give that life? Men. Women/Men. Both useless without each other, both amazing to-gether.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Women are the Earths from which life springs forth. Within the oceanic waters of her womb creation occurs. A multitude of potential humans manifests as eggs in her ovaries without ever knowing a man. When an egg receives the Breath of Life, it begins to build a temple (head/mind/body). A fetus draws its essential energy directly from a woman through the naval life-support cord. The woman provides all of the energy, resources, protection, and time to construct a new being, therefore the offspring are forever indebted to her.

Peace.

Hmmm so let me get this straight.

Women who post and write this stuff, are the same women who are "bra" burners and wish for yell and scream about sexism and want "equal" right for men and women. Fact is they don't want equal rights, they want more rights and to be put on a pedestal and be worshiped above all men.

Isn't that how it used to be, before women's rights movement?

Though I admit is certain situations, men have more advantages, but most often women are the ones these days who hold the ball in their court. What percent of women lose child custody cases? How are male nurses looked upon? Are school atmospheres tailored to girls or boys?

Fact is women have more rights then men these days, and infact it is easier for a woman to find a job than it is for a man, and in a lot of cases the pay is better.

I believe in Equal rights, not more rights for one gender or the other.

The poem the op put on here is just plain idiotic and makes women look like body organs.

The wording just grosses me out, too
edit on 15-1-2012 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Being 'pro' for one thing does not mean being 'anti' to its perceived opposite. I really wish you guys would have simply asked my understandings of the Male before attacking me. You guys didn't know that it's possible to respect both sides of dualities in order to understand the One?

It is your job to stay on topic.
It's not my job to list each and every one of my understandings in order to defend myself.
It is not my job to list each and every possible correlating or opposing concept in order to satisfy your entertainment.
It is your job to stay on topic.

When a person speaks highly of a thing, it is presumptuous to automatically jump towards the opposing view without prior inquiry. I respect and honor both male and female, for they are equally the manifestation of One, but in this op I am specifically talking about female.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Hellas

Funny that people believe that man was before woman, i know the bible says that Eve was made from Adams rib but the bible was written by male authority figures.
Every person begins as a female in the womb, that is why men have nipples. Every egg (ova) that a female is born with (a baby girl has all the eggs she will ever have the day she is born) is female. Woman is the prototype.

That is the way I feel also. I can barely stand it when people tell me I was created by a Trinity, which is composed of three males, and I tell them I did not spring from the loins of a man, I came here through the waters and vagina of a woman. The Divine Mother gave birth to all of the Gods, and they all fall all over themselves trying to gain her favor.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What is meant by "Female is the Life giver'?

We are talking about 'Life,' in all its forms, not just human life. Throughout nature we see genderless organisms dividing and cloning themselves asexually. We see female organisms conceiving live offspring without ever having been fertilized by a male. We see male organisms transmuting into females in order to reproduce.

Nature, beyond the narrow observation of the human species, has shown us that a female can produce offspring without a male. A male does not have this ability without having developed female organs to generate embryos. Women have more life giving powers in universal nature than males do.

This is why life, birth, and creation are anthropomorphically given female attribution. It is an understanding, not a worship.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
What a load of total bollocks! Lol

I will NEVER worship a womans giney lol

Some posters on this site must have internet access in their funny farm

Blatantly off topic, and a direct violation of T&C rules. Troll threads much, EvanB? Mods?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

for they are equally the manifestation of One,

you assume this as a matter of fact to use for smthg else, while it is the whole issue even to ur means

how both genders are one? what make you believe that?

obviously when you look at women condition separately to men condition of being, there is no relation at all

where do you see the relation that could suggest positive gain for each others?

the fact is that both are humans condition but that condition noone mean really in talking about men and women, each one mean his individual positive reality or realisations independant from conditions

positive is killed by negative
negative is forced to zero by positive

whatever speculations u can get from those facts none make them one

as always religious say, you would suggest that one is the balance between positive and negative in free terms of love, which is completely unsane back to absurd nonsense

opposites do not attract they actually kill each others by claiming nonexistence of the other, what attract to other is what stay still in positive term reality from other present

one by definition is what is constant always, that is why one is exclusively through absolute realisations

i dont get how you dont even mean to justify your beliefs when all logics say the reverse and when you clearly mean to use logics and science about everything

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
This seems like a re-run of the video running on youtube "Dear Woman", about a bunch of emasculated neutered males groveling to some imaginary recipiant woman. Truely amazing how some people think woman want weak spineless males. Oh well, you won't get any adoration here woman. Number one, its a 'union', a partnership' two working as one to the betterment of both. And two, whoever thinks like they must be an enforcer, is just wacked. Your marriage will never last, someday when you have stripped that last feeling from your mate, they will either attack back or leave you. This thread is just weird.

Indeed it is.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
What is meant by "Masculine Ego"?

When a man believes himself to be superior over a woman simply based on gender, this is masculine ego. When a man can not see a woman as an equal, this is masculine ego. When a man believes that women are to be controlled, dominated, and told what to do, this is masculine ego.

Ego is Ego no matter what the concept is. There is also feminine ego, and nationalistic ego, and religious ego, and political ideology ego, etc.

Any concept that is used to separate the whole based on superficiality is ego. Any concept that creates superficial superiority is ego.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
Women who post and write this stuff, are the same women who are "bra" burners and wish for yell and scream about sexism and want "equal" right for men and women. Fact is they don't want equal rights, they want more rights and to be put on a pedestal and be worshiped above all men.

Luckily, it is only some Western women who are feminists, and only really American, Australian and to a lesser extent British women at that.

Has it occured to feminists that their creed is a dying one? Quite simply, they are not having enough kids to pass on their feminist genes.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What is meant by "Masculine Ego"?

When a man believes himself to be superior over a woman simply based on gender, this is masculine ego. When a man can not see a woman as an equal, this is masculine ego. When a man believes that women are to be controlled, dominated, and told what to do, this is masculine ego.

Any concept that is used to separate the whole based on superficiality is ego. Any concept that creates superficial superiority is ego.

no, ego is the illusion of being above truth, ego is never from the comparaison with else or others, this is a relative fact that dont ever involve anyone conceptions of being

what you mean is not ego, it is the rejection to inferiority, anyone focus on superiority so whatever he would perceive inferior is abused or unexisting

so actually ur mean in that thread is to glorify men gender above women, while pointing the positive end recolt, to superiors
it is obvious from your first post your profound despise to women in general

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

This might interest you, it's from wiki and is about 'Mitochndrial DNA'.

"In sexual reproduction, mitochondria are normally inherited exclusively from the mother. The mitochondria in mammalian sperm are usually destroyed by the egg cell after fertilization. Also, most mitochondria are present at the base of the sperm's tail, which is used for propelling the sperm cells. Sometimes the tail is lost during fertilization."

The maternal (female) line can be traced back in time but the male has no inheritance as such.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The queen of the universe brought us the son of god.
Well said

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pray for Sophia-Gaia as she goes through the current processes. We will join her with love n gratitude in a new home, a new Terra.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There is a difference between Man/Woman and Masculine/Feminine.

The first two carry the traits of the latter pair, whereas the last pair encompasses the first but is not limited to either Man or Woman - they are the Divine Principles from which we draw from, and seek to harness.

It is interesting to note that it is the female species (reptiles, plants spring immediately to mind) which have the ability to hermaphroditically change to the opposite sex in order to procreate.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The woman provides all of the energy, resources, protection, and time to construct a new being, therefore the offspring are forever indebted to her.

I have met a number of sexist people, during my lifetime, who display an extreme distain for the opposite sex. All of them have been women.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It takes two to tango op!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join