Honor the Life Giver: Women

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Women are the Earths from which life springs forth. Within the oceanic waters of her womb creation occurs. A multitude of potential humans manifests as eggs in her ovaries without ever knowing a man. When an egg receives the Breath of Life, it begins to build a temple (head/mind/body). A fetus draws its essential energy directly from a woman through the naval life-support cord. The woman provides all of the energy, resources, protection, and time to construct a new being, therefore the offspring are forever indebted to her.

To the Temple Body, the Earth, the Moon, the Queen... we owe thankfulness and gratitude unto her. The carriers of the womb should be cherished, honored, and respected. Men should be humble to even deserve equal status to her. Men should be a women's helper and partner, not her controller or dominant.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Simply

Bollox Luv !

I respect women, I adore them but it does take two ?

Respect and peace
edit on 073131p://01America/Chicago14 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

oh great....miss helper...just in time....I`m a single father of 2,and one of them just had her period at 12...any advice,I think she knows more than me..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Do you know this post is very
Misandristic in its nature if it were a mysogenistic post
there would be bloody hell to pay !

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Yeah but if there were no men there wouldn't be babies. I guess there wouldn't even be humans, really.

Also, so much for EQUALITY. Jesus.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Some (Women) should be admired and respected for being good mothers and giving life.

However...some shouldn't. There are other women who have given birth...who never should have...they are abusive people and not fit to be mothers.

Although I do respect many women for giving birth and mothering....I cannot respect all women that have given birth.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopFearMongering
reply to post by Sahabi

Yeah but if there were no men there wouldn't be babies. I guess there wouldn't even be humans, really.

Well said!

If there were no man in the first place, there were no rib to make the woman out of

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

u really cant but focus on lies till they would really become impossible totally to use

u know very well that object creation grounds are nothing to their life, life is only due to superior dimension freedom intelligent wills out of all spaces, that men represent

even nature she barely can mean her life alone she cant give anything life

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Given that the feminine side of humanity has been beaten down and out of the natural order for the past 2,000 years, the idealism of worshiping us for our reproductive abilities seems so terribly foreign. I'd be happy just knowing that my paycheck is as big as the guys that works right next to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Funny that people believe that man was before woman, i know the bible says that Eve was made from Adams rib but the bible was written by male authority figures.
Every person begins as a female in the womb, that is why men have nipples. Every egg (ova) that a female is born with (a baby girl has all the eggs she will ever have the day she is born) is female. Woman is the prototype.

What came first the chicken or the egg? Well, it was not the cockrel that's for sure.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yes, Sophia, the Mother, Wisdom, the Holy Grail and the Chalice, which in turn is the pyramid upside down, or in the duality like hexagram, the two interlocking pryamids. One equals freedom for all and equality. And that ancient knowledge, but then along came the Saturnists and they beat the heck out Sophia and Mother, declared Eve the temptress, not the tree of knowledge and the way back home, adopted adrogny symbols and so the priests were dresses and they erected pyramids and obelisks, Giant Penis's. Now Life is born from their War Machines, and there goes Heaven. Perpetual Soul Trap for those who don't understand Sophia, Equality and that it took Fathers Freedom and Mothers Equality to go back home. And we have to be born out of the Matrix/Womb, when we learn equality and unconditional love, a Mother's love for everyone, and can never harm a soul or anyone, for any reason. No control freaks.

Eve wasn't the temptress, whore or madonna, who needed a Burka to cover her. This was an ancient story from the past civilizations, and Eve WAS THE TREE OF LIFE.

Very interesting read here:

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

And some evidence:

www.burlingtonnews.net...
The Red Haired Mummies. Tons of links here with photos.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by StopFearMongering
reply to post by Sahabi

Well said!

If there were no man in the first place, there were no rib to make the woman out of

Father's seed gives the Spirit life, and freedom is the first principle. Yet it creates inequality and never never land of abuse, and the Peter Pan's Lost Boys.

We're born from Mother's Womb to Soul, when we learn Equality, Unconditional Love and No Harming Anyone, but sharing all and respecting all intrinsically, not judging but helping through the falls, and tumbles, even the serious ones, like if your child commits murder and needs counseling and intervention.

Thats the Real Philosopher's Stone and What it takes to progress. The wedding of the most ideal and loving, high frequency heavenly Father's energies, of creativity and freedom, of teaching and helping, with the most ideal and loving, high frequency heavenly Mother's energies of equality and love.

We are born from Mother's Womb. And become! We have to learn Family and that you serve everyone's needs and never leave anyone on the streets, or without substenance, or happiness. Nor can force anyone to do what you want, think you think, worship your religions, set up social darwinism or any of the traps on earth.

Its all about equality and Family.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Sahabi

Some (Women) should be admired and respected for being good mothers and giving life.

However...some shouldn't. There are other women who have given birth...who never should have...they are abusive people and not fit to be mothers.

Although I do respect many women for giving birth and mothering....I cannot respect all women that have given birth.

Unless we love and respect ALL PEOPLE EQUALLY, and never judge another but only harsh with self, and see everyone as someone we, or someone like us, didn't nudge to happiness, so its our failure, our inability to shine happiness and light at the right moment in their lives when they needed us, or someone like us, we can't go back home.

It takes loving eveyrone on this planet in all walks of life, all of them, to go up Jacob's ladder to Family, or Home.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think there has been a long history of female worship , just look at the Labrys for example. Also one of the most ancient African 'religions' (Yoruba) dictates that woman possess the fundamental, primordial connection to the creators that each man strives to eventually cultivate, this being evident from a woman's ability to actually create life.

I think that in our ancient past people realized and almost created 'icons' for the different attributes male and female's possess, these attributes were never considered 'better' or 'worse' than one another just 'different' but each playing there own significant role (IMO)

Furthermore i would go as far as to say that a woman is probably running the world right now...just sayin', i mean have you seen how an especially talented woman can make a man revert to a animal like state just by showing a little skin ? Sure maybe a man can do the same, but woman have a much more refined and subtle way of expressing sexual emotion compared to men (again imo)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthIncarnate

There has been a long history of grass roots respect for Family and Mother's, in the past cycles ,and a complete repression of women for thousands of years. And no women don't run this world, this world is a War Machine Run by Dracos and Saturn, with pyramids, obelisks and inequality. Mother means equality for all, all the works including being a parent is work of equal value, respect for the disabled and handicapped and complete unocnditional love and forgivenss. That is not our hellzone world.

Sophia was toppled by Saturn and the Dark Side.

Adam and Eve is an ancient story, and badly mangled.

Darren Hayes - Neverland

Sophia is the one being pounded on n the video. The tree of life turns black.

Long ago when Saturn tried to find a way past the sun A little boy is learning to turn pain into fun.

Very insightful song. And note the V. Who is really running this world? Geckos!

Again, we have to wed the energies of the most ideal and loving kind Father and Mother, and we're born from Mother's energies of equality and unconditional love.

Ancients understood this.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Their end result is to feed you to their friends, they have contracted and signed over humans and made many many deals, the World Trade Center Used to be where they traded human souls, to their "friends", or slave masters really. And then try to twist real cosmic laws into pseudo used car sales men versions by creating an ocean of karma and coding everying from religions to cars, and purchases to Saturn. They're really sick.

And breed out the Love program. Breed out equality. Breed out the Love. So this is the result:

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

In prayer, Mother told me to save the children. And when I went outside, there was a full moon with soft pink clouds around it, which was quite unusual at night, the colors in the clouds. For about 10 minutes ,they reshaped and it was a miracle, it was very energetic movement of these clouds to form huge pink angel wings on each side of the moon. It was a wonderful miracle.

The archangels, and Michael serve Divine Mother on bended knee, not out of subservience or 'worhsip", but out of heart filled Love. The kind that makes your knees go weak.

We have a wonderful Father and a wonderful Mother, and we're being born, to our real mature Souls, when we finally overcome the traps here and start to equalize and care about everyone, especially the black sheeps or the prodigal sons and daughters. Especially them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Reality check.....there is true evil on this earth...that is in human forms....it is their pleasure to harm people etc. I do not accept truly evil people...I know about them and I do not approve of nor love them and I never will.

To think that this world is all (roses and lollipops) is just not real.

edit on 14-1-2012 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

THere is true evil behind the scenes vying for out attention and working with our ego's to create opposition. But there is no evil person. We are Light and Love. In tests. And we are Family, beloved family. One thing, when we get to the other side with memories our only regret will be that we let people down,and this will be the hard ones, the prodigal sons and daughter,s the mother who killed her infant overhwelmed with trauma, stress, abuse, and possibly mental illness, who was the 6 year old praying to God each night for help. And we lived next door, thought she was so odd, shy and withdrawn but didn't realize, we should have brought light and strength to her.

No one is evil. We're all Love and we need to love each other. When we remember on the other side who everyone is, many are willing to come and die, just to reach one person who fell.

Even the true evil behind the scenes. If its not AI, if its not a program in the system if its not just a mirror of our own distortions, if its a real intellect/spirit/soul, must also be saved in the end. Thats the kind of love it takes. No one could be happy otherwise. Thats what this is about. Growing up to adult hood. And Adults especially try to work with their children who are having problems and acting up.

Parents have extra tender love for the wounded bird and the prodigal child.

Saturn is not our Heavenly Father, our Spiiritual Father, he is a Harsh twisted version of this. He is a judger and punitive.

Mothers Love is the energies needed to get us back to our true Family above, to pass the tests. We have a true Father too, who is kind, and Loving as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

The only way to even possibly 'defeat evil' is to simply accept it, do not fight it, the only way you can possibly make a change is by not trying to change anything around you, that's when people will start acting like you, because your calm, your balanced, your not struggling for that next gasp of air. The secret is that everyone thinks everyone else is evil, but no one actually is !! (imo)

(disclaimer..woman are not evil, my post is on topic now you see ! )
edit on 14-1-2012 by TruthIncarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Hellas

Funny that people believe that man was before woman, i know the bible says that Eve was made from Adams rib but the bible was written by male authority figures.
Every person begins as a female in the womb, that is why men have nipples. Every egg (ova) that a female is born with (a baby girl has all the eggs she will ever have the day she is born) is female. Woman is the prototype.

men were before women for sure, u keep jumping on justifications to use as facts when u know that they are not

freedom sense is way before positive freedom sense, it is only when objective freedom is absolutely positive that positive free sense rise out

that is how women can b created depending on objective positive absolute sense creation meant to support as constant fallacy

men are of women only as bodies positive sense, while men are not their bodies but also women are not their bodies, u keep ending to worse means about individuals for easiest ways to ur hidden means regardless the extent of offense to truth

bodies are to objects which are to absolute relativity they are never to any individuality concept so never to truth

what do not exist in truth is by definition never a source when it is not even a fact constancy

women mean to get positively men mean to get negatively, both mean to get so both cant anything

men mean to get from standing still out thinking things possessions from their drives
women mean to get from going to things possessions without thinking

bc women mean to get positively, thy are forced to objective absolute positive constancy justification in mind so they would keep inventing how it is always positive
bc men mean to get negatively, they are forced to objective absolute negative constancy justification in mind to stay free so they would keep inventing reasons of global wars and oppositions

bc women are forced to positive objective constant abstraction they would mean their children love anyhow positive forms means
bc men are forced to negative objective constant abstraction they mean their children love anyhow negative forms means like keeping distance with them talking less with them then they would do with else convincin themselves that they must suffer to b strong and confront life etc...

it is basically the same nothing to any existence fact

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join