learn more

Honor the Life Giver: Women

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

Feminism is one of the definitions of the west.... You know. the source of the modern world?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

"If one must ask the poet the meaning of his words, he has failed to choose the proper words to convey his meaning."

I beg to disagree.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
The Rorschach (ink blot test) is open to personal interpretation.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ask multitudes of people to give their impressions and opinions about any given song, movie, painting, photograph, sculpture, novel, or poem. You will get as many different answers as those you have asked.

Our interpretation of the work of others is often a reflection of our own psyche. I told you what I mean by my words. Yet you tell me what your mind caused you to interpret it as regardless of my explanation. What does this say about you?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Feminism is one of the definitions of the west.... You know. the source of the modern world? [/quote

Atheist Blouse.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

your conception of the law is restricted to your reality wills, noone can mean law or rights unless from law school and many years of serious studies to just mean some of its applications

law by definition is to absolute superiority i repeat, what is absolutely superior is nothing that you can limit even if you mean the tiniest ground on earth
when obvioulsy you cant think in superior terms you should be obliged to never use the word right

that is how you used rights for obligations, obliging others to your sense of correctness has nothing to do with rights

as for evil definition it is clearly in the word, evil is the reverse of right live, so the fundamental free sense as urs that is existing by being opposed to right

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

your conception of the law is restricted to your reality wills, noone can mean law or rights unless from law school and many years of serious studies to just mean some of its applications

No.

The law comes from common sense. If you wish to waste your life trying to make common sense complicated, that's your choice.

law by definition is to absolute superiority i repeat, what is absolutely superior is nothing that you can limit even if you mean the tiniest ground on earth when obvioulsy you cant think in superior terms you should be obliged to never use the word right

False.

Some parts of the law are absolutely superior to everything and everyone:

Do not rape.

Do not murder

Do not steal for profit

Simply laws for all mankind.

that is how you used rights for obligations, obliging others to your sense of correctness has nothing to do with rights

Yes it does. You follow the law, the will of the people, or you get out of the country.

as for evil definition it is clearly in the word, evil is the reverse of right live, so the fundamental free sense as urs that is existing by being opposed to right

This is neither a definition nor english.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

that makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Gorman92, stop being so angry, ok buddy. its only an online debate.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You can't tell how angry someone is over the internet.

I am not angry.

Sorry if my writing style sounds that way.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
humanity value is its free will, not of being mortals existence morality nor beauty

you cant value anything but out of its freedom, only freedom fact is the superior sense reason of objective positive constancy

meaning to value women bc they bring children to life, is clearly stating the useless character of women in values realms from where you limit their utility to children value which erase theirs

humans rights is their real individualities which women unfortunately in existence conditions miss to have

individual is being one constant living from knowing how to relate everything existence with subjective wills in one reality correctly
women lack to be individuals from their existing condition, in what they must stay subject positive even when dealing with objective perspective,

man has the privilege of condition that allow him to be zero where woman cant,

humans value is of course out of conditions freedom that women definitely proved being more humans then men

but we cant deny those facts of conditions that force women to handicaps compared to men, she must keep inventing subjective positive justifications when she means being objective in realizing smthg right

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
No.

The law comes from common sense. If you wish to waste your life trying to make common sense complicated, that's your choice.

NO here again you prove the evil living you are in using rights concept for your own self life,
common sense is to you and your neighborhood budy, as it is of natural law, nothing that any should be the least worried about nor take it seriously, it has nothing to do with conscious superiority

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Gorman92, stop being so angry, ok buddy. its only an online debate.

on the contrary he is obviously enjoying himself here, evil livings are those that move in blocks happy to force inferiority as the way above objective rights

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Nothing to do with female superiority. It has everything to do with the male dominance of most cultures of mankind. Hard to understand?

Have fun. I think I'm out of here, since I'm pretty tired of chasing you around, trying to pin you down to what is factual. Those are not "your" words in the OP, they are English. It's a shared language, and belongs to all English speakers. We can read at least as well as you can write. What IS your is your misuse and abuse of the language, and your attempts to claim that you did not say what is plainly written there with some obfuscatory and deflective rant invoking "metaphysics". "Quantum physics" et al.

You see, the purpose of language is communication. If you are not using the proper words arranged in the proper syntax, you are not communicating, you are just breathing sounds, then later claiming those sounds mean other than what speakers of the language have agreed that they DO mean.

What was said was said, and cannot be unsaid through mere deflection. It's right there in the OP, as has been told to you over and over again. The very fact that we read it as we did should clue you in to the fact that you didn't write it as you claim.

To be honest, I clicked on the thread because of the title, which I though would be an interesting topic. What I got was far different, yet somehow I am the one "off topic". I'm not entirely sure how the maths work out on that one, but it is what it is, and I'm out.

Have a nice discussion with yourself. It must be nice being the Unitary.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Feminism is nothing more than an anger based philosophy of hate, promoted by middle class women who suffer from penis envy.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

"If one must ask the poet the meaning of his words, he has failed to choose the proper words to convey his meaning."

I beg to disagree.
A picture is worth a thousand words.
The Rorschach (ink blot test) is open to personal interpretation.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ask multitudes of people to give their impressions and opinions about any given song, movie, painting, photograph, sculpture, novel, or poem. You will get as many different answers as those you have asked.

Our interpretation of the work of others is often a reflection of our own psyche. I told you what I mean by my words. Yet you tell me what your mind caused you to interpret it as regardless of my explanation. What does this say about you?

It says that I have enough command of the English language to understand the meanings of words. Words are not ink blots. they have objective meanings, which are agreed upon by all who speak that language. Those set meanings are why we have dictionaries.

Impressions and opinions are one thing relative to a work of art. What is plainly there is something else altogether. It is neither an impression nor an opinion, it is a real-world construct.

Again, the reason for language is communication. If you are not communicating what you intended, then you are misusing the language.

You are not communicating with it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Feminism is nothing more than an anger based philosophy of hate, promoted by middle class women who suffer from penis envy.

And misoginism is nothing more than an anger based philosophy of hate and control, promoted by many men who suffer vagina envy and suffer the need to control women since these men can't seem to control themselves. They seem to want a vagina so badly, they feel that the only way to get one is to control the ones who actually have one.

Claiming feminism is really just penis envy, is you willingly handing over your personal power to women. I say take control of yourself and stop giving it to someone else.

:-)

All life should be honored.

Besides, vagina's are much stronger than the penis... they take a pounding without falling over and crying like a baby. Maybe that's why so many men have vagina envy, they know vagina's are better.

Just a little funny there as I believe ALL life should be honored and that neither male or female is superior to the other. I believe men and women are equal and should be treated with equal respect. So how about that for my form of feminism.

Respect ALL life equally!

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by amazed

intelligent reply that i agree with except for one point, they must b equal in all terms so according to an independant objective standard that would be the same for both
to me it is important to emphasize on the point, that men and women are not one together but one each individually

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

@ nenothtu

I know it is not as much fun to argue and attack someone as it is to understand and talk about peace and unity.

I know it is hard to say, "sorry I misunderstood you."

I told you that I have used combinations of allegory, metaphor, simile, and symbolism in the OP. Instead of asking me the poetic back-meanings, you apply literalism to my use of symbolism in order to attack me. I explained to you the symbolism and you still keep thinking literal and rebut that I am deflecting.

I tell you that this poem uses allegory, metaphor, simile, and symbolism. Because you don't understand the deeper meanings you say I lack in communication skills. I am sorry you do not understand.

My postings and most current threads show I am a person for Ego liberation from fear, hate, separation, sexism, nationalism, racism, religion, wealth, social status, etc.

Keep on attack me personally because you do not want to inquire what is literal and what is symbolic about my OP. I hope it feels good for you to attack me, or why else would you do it?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I explained to you the meaning of 'Temple Body,' yet you ignore it because it doesn't fit into your preconceived attack against me.

I explained to you why creation and life is associated with the female. How genderless and female organisms can reproduce alone, while male organisms can not. You ignore this because it does not fit into your preconceived attacks against me.

I told you that all sides of dualities are important and neither pole is superior to another. But you also ignore that.

I think I'm out of here

I would rather spend my time replying to mature and respectful replies instead of wasting all my time denouncing people who seek to launch personal attacks against me while ignoring the facts of the matter.

May Peace be upon you.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

There was no "personal attack". I don't even know you, and am confident that you are no threat to me, so why would I engage in a personal attack? I responded to what you had written. Simply that. I can't say that I need to to explain what words mean to me - there are dictionaries for that sort of thing.

You have a nice life, OK? Wa alaykum as-salaam.

edit on 2012/1/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

NO here again you prove the evil living you are in using rights concept for your own self life, common sense is to you and your neighborhood budy, as it is of natural law, nothing that any should be the least worried about nor take it seriously, it has nothing to do with conscious superiority

False.

sane people agree one what common sense is. All other people live under their definition. This is what America was founded on, and this is what it will die being.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join