It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SC Senator Tom Davis To Make Endorsement In Next Few Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Senator Davis is probably the most influential politician in South Carolina and his endorsement is HUGE.

“Senator Tom Davis’ fiscal conservative credentials are outstanding,” said Matt Moore, executive director of the SCGOP. “Any candidate would do well to gain his endorsement.”
Not surprisingly, Davis’ nod has been among the most sought-after of the primary season. Last year, The Politico named him one of its “50 politicos to watch,” while a recent CNN story referenced him as a “rising star.”

Source

Senator Davis announced this on his Facebook page today:

In the next few days, I'm going to announce support for the one candidate in the race for president who has consistently stood for taxpayers- one who has a plan to balance the budget RIGHT NOW.

www.facebook.com...

Of course, that statement doesn’t directly point to one candidate, but I think we can narrow it down...maybe a little?

Senator Davis also just enrolled at The Mises Institute. I believe they teach Austrian Economics.

Then there’s also this video to watch...

Wow, those views sound very familiar to me.

Hmmm. Wonder who he will endorse?

I know one top-tier candidate who is headed back home but will be back in SC on Monday.

Let's wait and see.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think it is somewhat pathetic that everyone gathers around and waits for some blabbering mouthpiece of a politician to 'endorse' a candidate as if we're all mouth breathing idiots who can't possibly make up our own minds on the merits of the candida . . . .

never mind . . . like farting into a hurricane

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

In the next few days, I'm going to announce support for the one candidate in the race for president who has consistently stood for taxpayers- one who has a plan to balance the budget RIGHT NOW.

Like a Trillion$ cut

That would be awesome news for someone.... What a show you've got here America. ! MSM will declare Romney the winner when tv series resumes I guess

edit on 12-1-2012 by piett because: spell

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm not really familiar with this guy, but based on what he said in that video it would be insane if he didn't endorse Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If he comes out and endorses Mitt Romney, I think it will be easy to figure out why -

35 Romney endorsers received contributions first

Though it sounds like he is leaning towards Ron Paul. I could be wrong, but here's to hoping he'll make the right choice and endorse Dr. Paul!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

If he endorses anyone BUT Paul with a teaser line like this:

...I will spontaneously combust. Who is consistently rated the Taxpayer's Best Friend? Who is the only one with proposed budget endorsed by, like, everyone and their dog - even people who dislike the person proposing said budget?

Davis, you better not be mind-screwing us here, buddy.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
If he comes out and endorses Mitt Romney, I think it will be easy to figure out why -

35 Romney endorsers received contributions first

Though it sounds like he is leaning towards Ron Paul. I could be wrong, but here's to hoping he'll make the right choice and endorse Dr. Paul!

I seriously doubt he will endorse Mitt.

Leading SC Senator Blisters Romney

Davis made his comments after posting an article to his Facebook page written by Bretton Woods economist Paul Hoffmeister.

Source

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Wow! Well with that in mind, Mitt will lose his ability to call himself a Conservative when Senator Davis chooses Ron Paul instead. For that matter I'm surprised people call Romney a Conservative anyway.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sounds like a Ron Paul guy.

top topics

join