It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Carrier Arrives Off Straits Of Hormuz

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There's also the only French aircraft carrier in the area.

The British destroyer is supposed to arrive today.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

So you want to start a nuke war just cause you lost a carrier?

Wait a minute, I thought we were telling Iran that they cant have nukes and we go and use it on them??

Look at the big picture guy.
What do you think would happen inside America if they sunk a carrier?

This is common sense and your hatred is clouding you from seeing this.

What do you think the French would do if they lost there carrier? They would turn them to glass.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

maybe because its not a WEAPONS program?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Worst analogy ever!

You are not a computer controlled system capable of tracking/engaging multiple targets.

So your point is mute.

Tracking is different than engaging with 100% success. Sure I can see 100 deer on a field, does that mean I can use my gun to take them all out while they are charging me?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

If they sunk a carrier because the USA started a war, tough luck, we shouldn't be there trying to stir up trouble

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If they sunk a carrier because the USA started a war, tough luck, we shouldn't be there trying to stir up trouble

Are you a ego maniac or something? Just because you dont want something to happen you delude common sense with personal truth. WAKE UP.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Have they tried to launch 100 missiles at it in a real live test simulation where it succeeded? If each missile was launched at the same range and time, each target will have the same priority. The computer classifies the target according to speed, angle, range etc...if each target has the same priority then the computer has a difficult time deciding which one to shoot first because it wont matter. Conclusion = dead carrier.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
reply to post by seabag

Have you been there to inspect personally? Or are you going with what you read on the internet's oh so reliable sources?

Is it that far fetched to believe that Iran is developing nukes to help them wipe out the people they hate so much?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

link   

No carriers will be sunk.
No one will get turned to glass.
Iran will go down.

If they have sense left they do a deal now!

link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Iran do not have the capability to launch 100 missiles simultaniously. You bell end.

link   

Wait a minute, I thought we were telling Iran that they cant have nukes and we go and use it on them??

The double standards are amazing aren't they..

Hey, we can't let Iran have a nuclear bomb because they may start WW3....

But hey, if they sink one of our ships, we'll use a nuclear bomb and start WW3

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Have they tried to launch 100 missiles at it in a real live test simulation where it succeeded? If each missile was launched at the same range and time, each target will have the same priority. The computer classifies the target according to speed, angle, range etc...if each target has the same priority then the computer has a difficult time deciding which one to shoot first because it wont matter. Conclusion = dead carrier.

I take it you have served on a carrier? You sure seem to think you know about the systems. Did ya ever think we might have some tech we were holding on to just for a occasion like this?

Kinda like flying into a country with a stealth helicopter. BY the way how did that work out did the bad guys win?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit

The double standards are amazing aren't they..

Hey, we can't let Iran have a nuclear bomb because they may start WW3....

But hey, if they sink one of our ships, we'll use a nuclear bomb and start WW3

EGO once again? It has nothing to do with who is wrong or right. If they sink a carrier they will feel the real hurt we can lay on trust me.

Just because you dont agree with it does not change the facts. I hate war for profit and I can see this simple truth.
edit on 11-1-2012 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
reply to post by seabag

What is uranium enriched beyond 20% used for?

Last time I checked it served only one purpose…weaponization.

link   

Compuer systems in any process control, are able to make adjustments less

link   

If they struck mainland USA. You would see huge contracts for getting out oil in contaminated areas. Because Iran and it's people would be glass.

Iran has no desire to strike the mainland USA as much as you would like to see it to appease yourself. Have they stated that they would like to strike the mainland?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Yes I do know about computers, Ive worked on computer vision processing as a hobby, I know what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wow man...just wow.

You don't even know the full spectrum of military weaponry. Do you really think everything we are capable of is posted on the internet for all to read? Do you really think your "research" is accurate?

Been in the military and I have seen things I could not believe we were capable of yet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join