It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul / Kucinich Ticket to change politics forever

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I would love to see this, but I am afraid that many of Paul's recent republican supporters would quickly jump off the band wagon, after it has taken so long to garner their support. To many republicans, and democrats alike can't see past the 2 party facade.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Paul + Kucinich.
I pray day and night that I could live in that world!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Very interesting.
What are the laws and policies on this issue?
How would this work?

The foundation for this idea is one I've been keen on for awhile now-
What if instead of a single president,
we have three-
a Dem, a GOP, and an Independent.

?
Personally,
I like the idea of three people- representing the entire political spectrum working together and keeping each other in check,
than our version of a dictator.

Like Kanye says...
"NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER."

edit on 12-1-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Denis is a menace but Huntsman is a fronts man

I'd much rather a Paul-Huntsman ticket.

And to be honest. Paul as a VP in that ticket.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancergLike Kanye says...
"NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER."

I agree. And that's why I am promoting the Matrix system of government.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

SUPERFRIENDS FTW!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

SUPERFRIENDS FTW!!!

Paul/Kucinich 2012. At first it seems quite absurd. But if you think about it for about 15 minutes it is easy to imagine a more perfect union!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Last time Kucinich ran for Pres. he had a really nice speech that climaxed at "No More War Profiteering!"
And then I knew that Dennis would be a great president!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think it would be a good move to Kucinich on the ticket.

Remember, Republicans wont vote for Obama, irregardless
And so Kucinich can be used to take Democrat votes from Obama.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
that'd be much better then paul paul cuz if its paul paul then he's the anti christ and that would make things awkward now wouldn't it lol

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I believe Dennis Kucinch is perfect for Ron Paul ,not just because they are on the same page, but Elizabeth Kucinich. She is fantastic and she could help with the women voters that Ron Paul has had trouble attracting.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ron Paul really needs things like this, i hope he gets some kind of key support, it would only take one or two significant people to back him to really make him a huge threat to the elite.

For how long has Paul fought almost alone, like David Vs not 1 goliath but hundreds.

He needs the people to get behind him and he needs some of the sheep in parliament to wake up and back him. Surely theres people in parliament who want to do good, not every single person can be corrupt can they?

It's really time for people to come out of the shadows and make it not just a one man Ron Paul thing, but almsot like the goodies vs the baddies

edit on 12-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nobody will vote for Paul, let alone Kucinich after the UFO debacle.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I have always thought a teaming up of those two would bring the parties and the country together. .They are both anti-establishment candidates so much that the establishment is afraid to even consider either of them seriously and why they are the brunt of jokes. This is also why we the people might seriously consider such a team.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
Nobody will vote for Paul, let alone Kucinich after the UFO debacle.

I am not quite sure what you mean by this one line response but 75% of the country believes in UFO's whether they exist or not is beside the point and no "UFO debacle" will be the reason people don't vote for them. I think people would feel more comfortable with these two than with either Obama or Romney who just can't help creeping people out. Romney-Santorum will probably be the ticket (I am guessing) and Obama will slide by both of them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I respect and like Dennis Kucinich fine but two little guys running the country is not visually what I think we need. I support Ron Paul 100% and if asked, I would like him to find someone who is a bit more primitive, a street fighter type..someone tough who would back him up and cover his flanks...a convert from the enemies side, a former insider from the Military for example..someone who really knows our enemies within. I would be looking amongst West Point Grads who have a lot of experience on the inside. My thoughts anyway but Dennis Kucinich is too close and too much like Ron Paul but who ever it is, he has to really know the workings on Capital Hill.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

huntsman worked with obama before, hes more of the same. republicans like romney and hunstman are dangerous because they get in and then can fool everyone into thinking theyre actually going to be doing something good, when actually they do terrible things (Bush) and work for the new world order, global central banking cartel.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

the only reason people (sheeple, actually) see Kucinich as "crazy" because he claims he saw a UFO one time. OH MY GAWD HES SO CRAZY HE SAW SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY EXISTS!!!!! THE SKY IS BLUE IM A CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I thought of this months ago and told my girlfriend what a powerhouse ticket Paul and Kucinich would be.

I don't think it'll happen in a million years but if it did .... wow.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
First let me say I would DEFINITELY vote for and support a Paul/Kucinich ticket.

Second - If our country weren't controlled by a bunch of elitist and our people truly loved FREEDOM we could be having an election where it was Paul vs Kucinich. A competition of real ideas. Then I could rest at night knowing no matter who won Freedom would be preserved. I truly wish we lived in such a world.
edit on 12-1-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join