It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens? Kill'em! Let's secure a planet!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
*As believed, there are many races out there.

*Their evolution probably is million years further than ours.

*It is believed that they are either friendly or neutral.

*There have been no sightings of ET military presence.

Well, we are one of the most warlike race in the universe, believe it or not. A lot of users on ATS are talking about peaceful intensions, but why? if believed that they are far more superior in their technology and intelectually more advanced than us and their evolution is far more superior than ours, it could probably mean, they dont have weapons at all, and that could mean, we can take over a planet, control its resources, technology and the ET beings. because earth is not going to survive for long, we must secure ourselves a new, advanced planet to go to.

What do you think?

[edit on 12-9-2004 by partykid]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
this is what i think, in the sense of these beings being far more advanced, and evolved. heres a scenario and how it would go:

man say to the alien, im going to invade your planet!

the alien does a little wave with his hand and says you wont invade our planet

and the man says, i wont invade your planet....

yep, any attempt with our premature craniums must surely be easily subdued by their magnificient brain power, or wouldnt they? did you ever think that maybe our warlike nature was possibly their doing? dfh out.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
There are reports of them messing with our missiles and other weapon systems. They also seem to have a big interest in our military bases.

. I think if a alien race got here they could wipe us out with out much work. Say if they have no weapons but use a anti-matter reactor that could be turned into one heck of a bomb without alot of work.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   

if there are many civilisations,then some are behind us,some at our level and others ahead of us....why would they automaticaly all be ahead of us???

yeah right,

What makes you think their "flying saucers" are unarmed?

Well, we are one of the most warlike race in the universe, believe it or not. A lot of users on ATS are talking about peaceful intensions, but why? if believed that they are far more superior in their technology and intelectually more advanced than us and their evolution is far more superior than ours, it could probably mean, they dont have weapons at all, and that could mean, we can take over a planet, control its resources, technology and the ET beings. because earth is not going to survive for long, we must secure ourselves a new, advanced planet to go to.

How do you know? did you visit the other civilisations to say that we are the most violent?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
when we do find aliens they probly would be as willing to learn about us and vice versa. What makes you think that there ahead of us anyway?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What makes him think their technology is ahead of ours? Does space travel come to mind anybody??? I mean, would aliens that are at, say, our medieval time period, how the hell would they be able to get here, we certainly cant go there yet...

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
For all we know other life in the universe could be millons of years behind humans in evolution.
If aliens are so differnt in terms of there biological make up can we even compare there evolutionally make up to humans?

If there so differnt how do we know what they evolved from?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Questions asked (answers IMO):

*Any attempt with our premature craniums must surely be easily subdued by their magnificient brain power, or wouldnt they?

If there are hundreds of ET races, some may have incredible brain power, some may not. If believed that we have anti gravity propulsion system working, we could easily take them over. It's a need, our planet will not survive for long, resources will not last forever you know, we MUST secure a clean planet.

*Did you ever think that maybe our warlike nature was possibly their doing?

No, because our evolution is a natural life evolvement consideing our perfect atmosphere.

*If there are many civilisations,then some are behind us,some at our level and others ahead of us....why would they automaticaly all be ahead of us???

I didn't say there are all automatically ahead of us, i agree with you, but if we assume that our star is very young comparing to other ones, then it would be logical to think that their lifes evolvement is much more superior than ours.

*What makes you think their "flying saucers" are unarmed?

If they would be, we would probably be dead by now. Considering, that ET's are not here to destroy us, we could probably take that as an advantage.

*How do you know? did you visit the other civilisations to say that we are the most violent?

If you read more carefully using both eyes, you will see that i said one of the most violent civ's. No, i did not visit other planets, but even a half-brained human could tell that the only thing that we want is power, if we are destroying ourselves, think about what will happet to ET's.

*What makes you think that there ahead of us anyway?

Read above. Logic thinking makes me think of that.

*What makes him think their technology is ahead of ours?

Guys/Gals - try to ask different questions. Im not going to repeat myself 3 times in a row.

*Does space travel come to mind anybody??? I mean, would aliens that are at, say, our medieval time period, how the hell would they be able to get here, we certainly cant go there yet...

Considering that their evolvement, whoever they are, is much more older than our + they could live in absolutely extreme conditions unknown to human, i would say they would not have medieval period at all. We have sightings - that means some of them or a lot of them can travel to earth + i really believe that we also have anti gravity propulsion, then we can easily travel to them. Simple, ain't it?

*If there so differnt how do we know what they evolved from?

We don't know, they could easily be walking rocks, but does that matter? Taking over a planet makes no difference if they are rocks, reptiles, gnomes or other.

Thats what ive seen so far. You didnt get the point of this thread. It's about securing ourselves a planet with conditions we could live in, either its inhabited or not, but we need one badly, we could easily be extinct in 100 years. Resources are using up badly, you know ..

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
*As believed, there are many races out there.

What do you think?

[edit on 12-9-2004 by partykid]

How do you know? We are most war like'? That’s trough history. Times changes. "We are growing up"... its joust nature to go that way when a so highly intelligent specie joust appear on a planet with no teachings... We did not have a chance trough development of our specie because there where no first specie of our kind.. we are a product. Maybe in other countries where war and stuff like that going on they might think that way. But no we are not war like 'using guns and shooting each other' that sissy stuff. Not war at all. All the ones that got wars got problems with their entire country (Religion/politics) joust look around allot of countries that have really developed do you see any wars? Nope I don’t so why? When you travel to Japan you can get something called Alien card, to be there. Yes you are an alien then! Alien doesn’t mean a thing on the person self... It joust mean a foreigner... yes I believe there exists planets with monsters every thing you could imagine and not. BUT that’s joust 'atom' sized... You/many take as one whole grasp!

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Cardu]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Statistically, there must exist thousands or millions of extra terrestrial life forms, and obviously that number or more races, do not forget we are not the only race of life forms in our planet.

Their evolution in some cases will be greater than ours, in other cases, smaller and in other cases equivalent.

They obviously can be friendly, neutral or unfriendly.

There is not one single sighting of confirmed ET vehicles, armed or not.

Being the human race the only technologically advanced race on that I know, I can not say that we are one of the most warlike in the universe, to me we are the only warlike race of the universe.

The fact that some race may have a more developed brain does not mean that they can "tune in" to ours, for what we know their brain could explode with the sound of country music.

Off-topic with the thread but on-topic with your signature, I like the new Rammstein music and video.

[edit on 12/9/2004 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You dont see a "Alien Military", because, your eyes decieve you. An advanced race would most likely have learned how to manipulate their enemy into using their own military to do their bidding.

Are the present "Human Beings"on the surface of this planet killing each other? I would suggest that the worlds "militaries" are in fact, the "Aliens" military, killing off humanity. Use any rational you want to fight this argument, it was supplied to you...................

www.mindtoysrus.com...

Welcome to the Matrix!

[edit on 12-9-2004 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What if they are not truely hostile, but OUR gov't with it's greedy eyes on some kind of alien tech prize told them to go ahead and mutilate our cattle, abduct our people, just slip us a little tech and goodies and it's all good? Whose to blame then?

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
PROPOSITION:

Each year a large group of ATS-Users get together for a seek-and-debunk team at different "alien" bases. Photodocument and search the areas, get local plans from utilities for power and water, if there is a base, access it. Open it up and capture a little guy. If it's some form of 'classified' guard, interogate them and publish their statements. Post everything on the Web. Capture their technology and publicly reverse engineer it. Then stick the captured alien/guards in a Zoo.

And if the military of some other federal brute squad shows up, tell them to get a 'search warrant' from a proper federal magistrate.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
What if they are not truely hostile, but OUR gov't with it's greedy eyes on some kind of alien tech prize told them to go ahead and mutilate our cattle, abduct our people, just slip us a little tech and goodies and it's all good? Whose to blame then?

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

There is that possiblity that there are two "Alien" interventions going on presently. To identify them is to see the fruits of their interventions.... Constructive? Or destructive..............

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
PROPOSITION:

Each year a large group of ATS-Users get together for a seek-and-debunk team at different "alien" bases. Photodocument and search the areas, get local plans from utilities for power and water, if there is a base, access it. Open it up and capture a little guy. If it's some form of 'classified' guard, interogate them and publish their statements. Post everything on the Web. Capture their technology and publicly reverse engineer it. Then stick the captured alien/guards in a Zoo.

And if the military of some other federal brute squad shows up, tell them to get a 'search warrant' from a proper federal magistrate.

And you would be dead shortly there after.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

No, because our evolution is a natural life evolvement consideing our perfect atmosphere.

see that right there, in your own words... "perfect", maybe it's just a little too perfect, like i dunno, in a way that it was constructed for us. but back to supposed natural life evolvement, explain how the past 100 years has been the most significant than the past few say hundred million?? why the speed boost?? sounds a little bit out of a perfect pattern, ie: natural evolution dont you think?? dfh out.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by deafence#

see that right there, in your own words... "perfect", maybe it's just a little too perfect, like i dunno, in a way that it was constructed for us. but back to supposed natural life evolvement, explain how the past 100 years has been the most significant than the past few say hundred million?? why the speed boost?? sounds a little bit out of a perfect pattern, ie: natural evolution dont you think?? dfh out.

Explanation: With every advancement/discovery in science, comes a lot more stuff upon it, i would call it a pyramid. It's simple - once you discover something - you can create hundreds of things based on your discovery. About the perfection, maybe, maybe not.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It is possible that the Greys are actually no more evolved than we are, but their evolution is divergent to our own.

For instance, sure they can manipulate, space/time/light. But can any of them draw a picture, paint, or play an instrament?

Sure they can project a telepathic communication, but can they ride a bicycle, which requires a rather impressive sense of gravity/balance.

So I suggest divergent as in, they may have technology which is impressive but perhaps their society placed special emphasis on other things, then what ours did.

If we ever were able to accurately make a comparison between the 2 on achievments, perhaps we would find they are behind on some things and ahead on others with us.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
It is possible that the Greys are actually no more evolved than we are, but their evolution is divergent to our own.

For instance, sure they can manipulate, space/time/light. But can any of them draw a picture, paint, or play an instrament?

Sure they can project a telepathic communication, but can they ride a bicycle, which requires a rather impressive sense of gravity/balance.

So I suggest divergent as in, they may have technology which is impressive but perhaps their society placed special emphasis on other things, then what ours did.

If we ever were able to accurately make a comparison between the 2 on achievments, perhaps we would find they are behind on some things and ahead on others with us.

-ADHDsux4me

In short, they lack physical strenght. Perhaps youre right.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Aliens? Kill them and eat them! They taste like chicken, I'm told."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join