It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Stop The NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Ever heard of "inadvertently stopped." You don't have to know what something is to stop it. Bring out the hope people.

Also, the NWO or whatever you might call it is never going to take us by FORCE, it's by submission. The majority of the world will be compliant in this new system and will be senseless about the issues that will, are, and have faced them. That is the only way... to be tricked.

This is only a minor example, but take me for instance. Most people in America have forgotten about their constitution. Oh sure, they will say my name, but they will forget its meaning. Whoever hungers for the power can't go directly to taking it, they must provide an avenue, like comfort to get the people out of the way. It's all about who provides for you.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Its all over

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 09:51 AM
link   
whats all over? The NWO?

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Someone a while back mentioned the novel 'Brave New World'. So I read it. It's a really good book and I recommend it. Considering it was written in the 1930's it predicts pretty well what our future could be like. A world controling, totalitarian government that uses genetic manipulation. In this world people aren't born, they are grown in test tubes. Nobody complains and everyone is happy. And those who don't fit in are sent away to a 'savage' refuge.

To tell you the truth their society doesn't seem all that bad, because people are controlled with drugs and free sex!

posted on Sep, 19 2002 @ 08:36 PM
link   
the NWO can't be stoppedall we can do is make it harder for them and hope that they don't brainwash as many ppl and the guy in the 1500's was named Saint Malachy

posted on Oct, 12 2002 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Conspirator, I have read "Brave New World" as well. It seems kinda scary that the book was written as early as it was, and still has a "prophetic" kind of sense to it. If you ask me, we're closer to living in that kind of society than most realize. In my opinion, the New World Order has already been put into effect...very slowly... and it is slowly consuming us without our knowledge... but what do I know? I'm just a redneck from Oklahoma....

posted on Oct, 13 2002 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Correctamuendo!

The picture is around us....
just not a finished picture yet!

George Orwell's book '1984' paints a good picture too.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
DON'T TURN TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR HELP ....their the reason why the NWO or the Mark Of the Beast is getting close to being completed ... you go to them , all they'll do is set survellience ( don't know if i spelled right ) on you and others like you ... when they feel that you are actually interfering .... they'll eliminate you . Be careful

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   
War is peace! Freedom is slavery! -1984

Ring any bells?

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
instead of accepting submission or saying it hasn't begun or saying it's too late. maybe we should accept the facts first. it IS in motion and WILL take over unless we do something about it. people aren't as powerless as you'd like to think. there is ALWAYS a way. but why won't we do it? cause we're too few, cause we don't know who to fight against, we dunno what their plan is. to this i say merely
if we don't know something, we find it out. we seek that information and develop technolgy to utilise it. figure out a way to make it valuable. we have to stand if we want to be free. to fight is to hold freedom of thought freedom of will and mind. they merely put themselves into a position where people will listen to them. as simply as a bully scares kids into doing what he wants them to. but instead of kids, it's militaries and banks and other powers. to keep our free will we gotta fight them and learn about them as much as we can. the only way to fight the unknown is to learn about it. expose the Cabal, follow every lead and root them out. why can't people see that, and once you see will you merely watch as they take your freedom? or would you fight the powers that hold us on a leash?

posted on Feb, 26 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
you can not stop something you do not understand!

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Doesn't matter anything now, have u seen their last
last film to show us how it's this
Everyone here knows fight club, this creation of illuminati
to laught at our faces, read those sentences from the film and tell me what do u think about it:

-YOU HAVE TO KNOW NOT FEAR THAT SOME DAY, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, UNTIL YOU KNOW
THAT AND EMBRACE THAT, YOU ARE USELESS

-I WILL CARRY YOU TROUGH, KICKING AND SCREAMING AND IN THE END YOU WILL THANK ME.

-SELF IMPROVEMENT IS MASTURBATION, MAYBE SELFDESTRUCTION IS THE ANSWER

-YOU COULD BE CURSED WITH THE THREE TERRIBLE KARMAS.YOUR COULD BE BEAUTIFUL, RICH
AND FAMOUS.

-STICKING FEATHERS UP YOUR BUTT DOESN�T MAKE YOU A CHICKEN.

-HOW MUCH CAN YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT?

-YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION!
IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR LIFE?

-WITHOUT SACRIFICE, WITHOUT DEATH, WE WOULD HAVE NOTHING.

-HITTING BOTTOM IS NOT A WEEKEND RETREAT!
IS NOT A SEMINAR! THIS REQUIRES COMMINTMENT

-WITH ENOUGH SOEP,ONE COULD BLOW UP JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.

-OUR FATHERS WERE OUR MODELS FOR GOD. AND IF OUR FATHERS BAILED, WHAT DOES THAT TELL US ABOUT GOD?

-I DO NOT WANT TO DIE WITHOUT ANY SCARS

-WE ARE THE MIDDLE CHILDRENS OF THE HISTORY WITH NO PURPOSE OR PLACE, WE HAVE NO GREAT WAR, NO GREAT
DEPRESSION, OUR GREAT WAR IS SPIRITUAL, AND OUR GREAT DEPRESSION IS OUR LIVES

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin "While there may be no way to stop it..."
If you believe there is no way to halt the NWO what good would it's exposure do?

If you reason out the situation, you come to realize that the actual implementation of the NWO *relies* upon the ignorance of the masses before they can come to fruitation...This indicates that they *can* be stopped simply by making the masses aware of what they are doing. Yeah, simple in theory, but very difficult to accomplish...The trick is to breed *awareness* in people that it doesn't have to go "their way". The first step to awareness of the NWO is to *expose* it to the People at a level that cannot be denied.

For example, it's commonly believed that the government is fully under the unknowing/manipulated/limited-amounts-of-awareness control of the NWO...However, if The People are *aware* of what's going on then The People can stand up as a group & *change* the government. This would effectively "disarm" the NWO of (at least one of) it's primary tool(s) & weapon(s). Look at the thread in General Discussion titled American Petition for an example of what *can* be done to help breed *awareness*.

Originally posted by TigeriS But the main problem is that 99% of the world population just do what they're told. They can not think for them selves and let others think for them. They believe anything said in the media.

This is a problem that's plagued us since the beginning of history...People are lazy. The greatest advancements in history came about with the idea to make life easier. I'm surprised that the person who invented the hammock ever got around to doing it.

However, if even the laziest of people think that their way of life is going to be severely disrupted in a negative way, how much energy do you think they'll apply to protecting that? As much as laziness permeates history, so does the ambition to defend oneself. The People must be made aware of how much & how badly the NWO will be screwing up their lives if it comes to absolute power...Seems reasonable that they'd rise up to stop it before the NWO can realize the final stages of control.

Again, I must emphasize that THEY require "ignorant & unknowing" masses of people to bring their plans to bear...That's why people have been purposely been "dumbed down" for so long of time.

Originally posted by Oisin True, but unfortunately education has for a long time been in very dodgy hands.

If The People take back control of the government that was intended to be "By the People & For the People", then they'd also be able to take back the control over their own education, economy, their media, the truth of history instead of learning its "revisions"...their own *selves*. To do this, the People *must* be able to take back the government to their own control once again. The Constitution is perhaps one of the best *guides* for administering self-control...This is why the NWO & their primary tool, the government, have been degrading it for so long. The People need to restore the Constitution while there is still some of it left to *be* restored.

Originally posted by Byrd
The NWO:
What groups are in it? Depending on who you ask, you get lots of lists with different people. No two lists agree unless someone's just copying from another.

To find out who's *in* it, you have to play the detective. Finding the *person* is a waste of time nowadays; You need to follow the money trail. The Federal Reserve is perhaps the biggest financer in existence...It's not Federal & it Reserves nothing for a gold-based economy; All of the money in use is *counterfeit*, if you use the Constitution's definition of the word; It's not under the control of Congress, as described in the Constitution; The Federal Reserve (& the international *private* banking concerns that *form* the Federal Reserve) has been degrading the *international* economy for decades. Where does all of that "money" go? NWO & their programs & projects. The Federal Reserve, I don't believe, is the top of the pyramid, but due to it's power & influence, it must be real close to the top. Following the "money trial" will also answer your questions, "Who heads it?" and "How is it funded?"

Originally posted by Byrd Compare this to a REAL organization -- Al Qaida:

Comparisons between Al Qaida & the NWO aren't all that effective because of the glaring *differences* in how they operate. Terrorists thrive on *attention*; The more, the better. Terrorists cause terror to *make a point* in as publicly outrageious manner as possible. The NWO thrives in secrecy...Even more, it cannot stay together without secrecy!

Terroists, having some kind of point to make, use terror to *tell everybody something* (twisted though its sayings may be). NWO relies on *lack* of teaching...The fewer who have been enlightened, the better they can maintain their control. Many other differences in operations exist, but I just needed to make my point about the differences.

Originally posted by LOBO That probably doesn't matter to anybody at all, but that leads to the fact that every species that is now extinct had existed for about 4 million years before they died off. So, it does look like the end of the human race is a good distance away.

The species that are extinct now were either killed off by natural causes or by being killed off by humankind...Humans are the only ones so far to have developed the means to *self-extinct*, so I don't think we have another 2 million years left...Unless we change our ways very quickly.

Originally posted by ladyK With no computer and no creditcards we can durn near become invisable. Don't have a bank account and they loose site of you even more. Live off the land and use solar energy and that makes youeven smaller in there sites. Understand where I am going with this?

You're "weaning" yourself out of the money trail I spoke of earlier...

By removing your money trail, you thereby make yourself more invisible...The NWO depends on having & using a lot of money. Why do you think they go to such lengths to cover themselves up? They do it by making their *usage* of money legal (or at least ethical) or to *appear* that way, and therefore, unquestionable. The US Government & the Federal Reserve are the NWO's primary facilities for "money laundering" & covering up their trail.

Originally posted by Constitution Ever heard of "inadvertently stopped." You don't have to know what something is to stop it. Bring out the hope people.

This is what I'm talking about for the most part...Even if there's no *real* NWO, it's still pretty obvoius that the US Government is getting out of hand. It *still* needs to be restructured to be what it was *meant* to be...As it was described in the Constitution. If the People happen to topple the NWO in the process, then goody-goody! If the NWO is not stopped "inadvertantly" by such an action, it'll still be a very *large* setback for them.

Originally posted by phoenix_cross instead of accepting submission or saying it hasn't begun or saying it's too late. maybe we should accept the facts first. it IS in motion and WILL take over unless we do something about it.

Yep...It's time to "bite the hand that's been stealing our food".

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Im not sure if im repeating what other people already said because i didnt read through all the posts.

How can we stop the NWO when most of us have our own ideas of what it could be. For those of us who may believe it to be a terrible goverment conspiracy meant to enslave the human race and are genuinely worried about it then do something about it
Such as:

1. Putting signs up around your community, telling people to be aware of what might be comming in the future. Perhaps they will not believe you but at least they will be aware of it and suspicious and questioning.
  2. Investigate it furthur

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.E
a terrible goverment conspiracy meant to enslave the human race

What enslave, in future?
We are enslaved and we always were.

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That's another problem with people Tyler (BTW, even though this comes a little late, welcome back; I kinda miss the cigar-chomping avatar, though)...Most people are lazy enough to hand over the responsibility for freedom to someone else, which is exactly the path into self-induced slavery. Ultimate freedom means ultimate responsibility for what you *do* with that freedom. Most people don't want that responsibility, so they trade their way into slavery.

However, because of social manipulation implemented into peoples' lives over the course of many generations, such slavery is inadvertently ingrained into the mind of the children by their parents & peers...But by the time the child grows up enough to *realize* it, they're already trapped into that system of slavery to the point where they have no way out.

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It is important to realize that fighting the New World Order is not at all like fighting an adversary who fights fair or follows rules. Nothing in the deceitful web of the Babylonian beast system is what it appears to be... except the fact that right now they have you tightly in their clutches, because you have not yet learned the right way to break free!

jahtruth.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The first key is Divine Timing. Being in the right place at the right time and being on the right side. Well, this is the right time and the right place. You wouldn't be reading this if you didn't already believe that, would you? Get in tune with God's Master Plan - not only fighting injustice The Way He wants you to, but doing those things at the right times that He wants them done. But you must also make sure you are completely on the right side.

"To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace." Ecclesiastes 3:1-8. By the time you finish reading this booklet, you will learn that NOW is the time to fight.
Click for More

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
People have tried to expose the NWO to the public but the public is stupid.

JFK was murdered because he was supposedly working to expose the NWO. There are even some quotes that he has said that hint the idea of the Illuminati and the NWO.

A revolution in Amerika is the only way to "illuminate" the people about the NWO.

But soon, if anyone so much says the word revolution he'll be thrown into jail. The government knows that Amerika is ripe for a revolution and they are doing their best to prevent this with their laws.

And, revolutionaries have been murdered for this. Malcolm X, Black Panther Party, Che Guevera, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
People have tried to expose the NWO to the public but the public is stupid.

JFK was murdered because he was supposedly working to expose the NWO. There are even some quotes that he has said that hint the idea of the Illuminati and the NWO.

A revolution in Amerika is the only way to "illuminate" the people about the NWO.

But soon, if anyone so much says the word revolution he'll be thrown into jail. The government knows that Amerika is ripe for a revolution and they are doing their best to prevent this with their laws.

And, revolutionaries have been murdered for this. Malcolm X, Black Panther Party, Che Guevera, etc.

George Walker Bush is head of CIA now, there is a man on the run from south korea who knows "the secrets"
here is what I found..

George HW Bush is a long-time CIA agent, is a former CIA director, and in 1999 seized control over the intelligence agency. This was hardly an obscured coup: the headquarters of the CIA are now officially designated as the "George Bush Center for Intelligence", not to honor Bush' long CIA career; but as a purely practical apprehension over the global intelligence power that the agency provides. The CIA is now the White House's private propaganda and black operations army. George Herbert Walker Bush now commands both...

What is the real function of the CIA? On the one hand: to topple foreign governments, through the use of mercenary, guerilla, and terrorist groups, without exposing its own ties, for the purpose of economic domination. This can be done through very violent actions or terrorism (*), or by falsifying the election process, even in Western democracies that can be bought. On the other hand: to take control of foreign leaders, secondly blame them for certain injustices, and thirdly invade the country with military troops. This was done in Panama, Iraq and Afghanistan - all three invasions were done during Bush administrations. Each time, the CIA provided the world with phony legitimate reasons to attack these countries, whose leaders, however, were put in place or subsidized by the CIA in the first place. By manipulating the mainstream media, the CIA then orchestrates a legitimate political pretext to invade or overthrow foreign states. In both cases, the function of the agency is characterised by pure imperialism. It is also a myth that the CIA is all-American; it has thousands of foreign contract agents, scattered over all countries. The CIA cheats, lies, and manipulates, on a scale larger than we dare to imagine. The goal of all this, is to bring the world under totalitarian control - in other words: to end the freedom and peace we all aspire in our daily lives. Make no mistake about it: in the eyes of the CIA, the Cold War has not ended. It has just started.

Clearly responsible for the technical planning and execution of the JFK assassination - at a time when Kennedy envisaged the decentralization of the CIA - and fulfilling the wishes of the oil and military industry since the fraudulous elections of 2000, the CIA has been at the center of all American political wrongdoings during the past fifty years, has hundreds of thousands of innocent lives on its conscience, and is now more than ever in effect, wherever you may live. The recruitment of nazi intelligence officers in 1945, the gruesome wars in South-Asia, the Iran-Contra scandal, the limitless financing of guerilla's in Latin-America, the enormous drug smugglers auto-financing system, the murdering of JFK, RFK, Malcolm X, Che Guevara, the triggering of Islamic terrorism, the events of 9/11, the anthrax attacks, the sabotage of European countries, are only those crimes that this covert organization is suspected or is known to be involved in. Simultaneously, this Agency has the greatest military and intelligence gathering power on the face of the Earth - there is little it can't do. If driven by a secret political agenda this shapes a portrait for the CIA as an extremely hard line yet totally covert branch of right-wing US politics. The CIA is a menace that is increasingly affecting the democratic world.

How did this all come to be? The characteristic stigmata of American selfishness are the most blatantly reflected in the Central Intelligence Agency. The CIA was born from a deeply paranoid attitude. It suffers pathologically from the illusion that happiness lies in the victory over a universal competition, and that the limitless sky is at the end of that race. This 'all against all'-ideology forgets one thing: there is no race in life. The Darwinist idiom of the fittest is not an individualistic, but a social concept. The survival of humanity needs adaptation and cooperation - not competition. But of course, acknowledging this natural truth means admitting that the US, as a country, was wrongfully obtained in the first place: not by democratic consensus, but by colonization and war.

www.sianews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join