It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird picture I took at the cemetery. What is it?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Freaky... I like it........

To me it set the picture of the rising dead still wandering aimlessly near where its body rests, or a fresh one still coming to terms with its new existence .....Looked like it was kneeling or praying I thought... Strange spot it picked though, maybe It was still trying to spread into the living world...

Might have been archangel Azrael too, angel of the grieving and newly dead... If so interesting that it appeared to you.....wonder if it has common appearance or make a name for itself

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's a girl crouching down, obviously wondering why you're taking a picture of her.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Raguel

Mabey as humans we dont quiet get the fact that our bodies are biological machines, a space suit if you like.Animated by something that can fit it like a key in a lock.This something has to be the animator of a bucks worth of minerals and salts..you can see when its there and when its not, the eyes really are the window to the soul.
In a Jewish death, the body must be left for the soul/astral body to remove itself totaly, i think twenty four hours. In the hospitals the laying out occurs anytime after the doctor signs the death certificate...Then a wad of cotton wool is shoved up the anus, if male the penis is tied off..and cotton wool is shoved down the throat. If you wern't dead before you certainly are now.Then the body is taken to the morgue. I think we should all be left in peace for a good time after we pass on.Just in case??

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Funny I've had similar thoughts when having vivid prophecy of my mortality, although misinterpreted it as being in the near-future (had bad anxiety)... Told my Sister that I wanted to be left in a cave in -If rose from the dead, or mistaken as being dead, or devoured by vultures (I live in Australia, so my wishes probably wouldn't be possible).....Strange though my sister died just over a week later... I think the autopsies (they removed her brain for research I assume because she had epilepsy because but was only really told about it until they came to bury it later) that would assure she wouldn't wake up... ..
I don;t really want an autopsy of my brain done, would rather live in times of ancient Egyptians, at least they had intention for the soul after death, although they might have removed the brain for some reason.'

I was brought up in an Atheist family, don't really know how they see death, or it having spiritual significance...
[Strangely I've had disturbing visions of my own death days before another family member died....but that was a suicide around when I was waking spiritually, didn't see it as a sign, not that I can anyway if Its just getting Anxiety attacks, would be deluding myself]

Pretty sure I sore my sisters ghost just after the funeral, a couple of times, although that might be grieving process,not that I really grieved... and she frequent in my dreams, even vivid ones where where comes back into the family like nothing ever happened...like frequently, tells me odd stuff but never really remember

Jewish philosophy sounds like it has the same respect for the soul leaving the body as chinese philosophy, I'm inclined to believe the soul may need some time to leave the flesh... How do they know the soul has left the body??
edit on 5-2-2012 by Raguel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join