It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull
reply to post by Power_Semi

you could be right on that but the fact is if he was talking to an American for something to be shown to Americans the camera man would most likely ask about America and cut out stuff for other places, and he didnt just talk about America. He talked about bombs in the us obama and aliens he didnt say the aliens were coming to America he was talking about everywhere so what do you mean by that makes it fake please elaborate.

I live in England, so do all of my family, friends, and everyone I love and care about, so I'd be talking about what will affect them.

He's talking in French so presumably he's being interviewed by someone French (although interestingly you never hear a question from the interviewer).

Yet he talks about 911, obama, the moon landings, etc (many very conspiratorial things in there) and aliens (more ATS fodder), but nothing about his home country and what would affect his family and loved ones.

If you are an American I presume, and you were a psychic would most of your predictions be about Australia, or Canada, or the Falklands, etc - they'd be about your home country, not things that would largely affect other people.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by foxyramirez

He says the reason could be his death first then adds aliens which can be taken multiple ways. people panic at stuff they dont understand and when people panic people die. As for aliens and there understanding honestly no one can say they would have a greater understanding of the effects of consciousness on the surrounding area. You have to think they didnt come from the same place or have the same materials there tech could be completely different and if there religious in anyway that could be different than ours to. Its not all spock and star treck with logic being the end all be all if humans are as irrational as we are who is to say an alien species wont be any different. look what the english and spanish did to the indians when we came to north and south America and were the same species. seriously if there are aliens out there they probably think humans as a species are narcissists.
Lol that would be great humans the narcissists of the universe

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I say real. The reason is because even though you see it's 1080p, look closely and you'll see the graininess that is common with the old tape cameras. What someone probably did was digitalize the tape at 1080p quality.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Is there ANY single other video on the web that could be found with this guy in it? There must be someone in the world that has met the man, or has a copy of some footage filmed elsewhere. Has anyone asked the poster on Youtube where the video was sourced from? To know which television show it was extracted from (if it was a tv show) would lead us in the proper direction. Who the heck was the interviewer, and why did that person not identify themselves?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here is the photo...

Now I want to know what "TV show" this capture is from, and who took the screen capture of this same guy? There's 365 days a year, there were planes back then, he could have been in France and the US in the same year, how does that make him a liar?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

ya he would talk about his home which he briefly did in the begining but if you watch he says that he moved to america if you live in america arent you going to see things from were you are your perspective when he was living in france the moon landing would come up because it was historic to all humans.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InFriNiTee
Is there ANY single other video on the web that could be found with this guy in it? There must be someone in the world that has met the man, or has a copy of some footage filmed elsewhere. Has anyone asked the poster on Youtube where the video was sourced from? To know which television show it was extracted from (if it was a tv show) would lead us in the proper direction. Who the heck was the interviewer, and why did that person not identify themselves?

Precisely, if he's been interviewed about the US in the future then presumably he was a psychic of some standing.

So how come no one knows who he is, and is that why there is no mention of his name or the interviewers.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Here is the photo...

Now I want to know what "TV show" this capture is from, and who took the screen capture of this same guy? There's 365 days a year, there were planes back then, he could have been in France and the US in the same year, how does that make him a liar?

LOL! i agree. i think he definitely had the ability to be in two countries in one year

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknull

ya he would talk about his home which he briefly did in the begining but if you watch he says that he moved to america if you live in america arent you going to see things from were you are your perspective when he was living in france the moon landing would come up because it was historic to all humans.

Maybe.

Anyway, someone did well to find him on a French tv program from 1980 as well, imagine the chances of that. (i don't think it's him in the tv picture, it's just similar glasses, different hair colour and face if you take the glasses away)
edit on 10-1-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Depends on what he has "seen" with his flashes and who was asking the questions.

Also i didnt get the impression he was just talking about America or that it was angled towards it.

ETA- I also have been wondering about the odds of finding him on another tv show,especially as hes in the audience.

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I say fake.

Here's why.

1. He seems like he's acting the entire time.
2. The video quality seems extremely good for 1980. I was alive in 1980 and it doesn't look close to anything from a TV production standpoint that would be set up in someone's apartment (or where ever this is supposed to be).
3. The subtitles all look new.
4. No questions from the interviewer.
5. The fade to white. It's the quick transition piece between segments. Fade to white wasn't popular during the supposed production time, but has been EXTREMELY popular since the later 1990s.

Here's typical footage from 1980. Notice that the sound and images are all grainy...you know, like shot on tape and not digital...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i cannot see the photo in the links. i just get a white square. (i can see the ones posted in the posts though). could someone have faked THAT photo? his head could easily be photoshopped in. someone just trying to "prove" the guy really was 40 in 1980.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'll ask you all to give me at least an hour or so as I will write both in French and English what he has been saying.

Man, if true, it's really spooky. He was right on more than many points...

About 2012, for those who are scared, remember that he said it might mean his death, he would be 71 today... likely to happen, then, and the world would keep on going, even if as slaves to aliens...

Be back soon!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A few more examples of 1980 shot on tape video. These are large productions, mind you. Especially the Olympics.

No way the OP video was shot on tape.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He said he had to leave his home town in France 20 years ago (so, 1960) because one of his predictions came to pass. Who knows about the nature of that whole ordeal but I presume that wouldn't allow him to possibly return sometime in the future to another part of France. However, the way he talks about the situation makes it seem like he has been living in California and never, or had plans to, return to his home country. If that is the case, it would make sense why most of his predictions seem to focus on America, since that is his place of residence now. Either way, there just seems to be way too many contradictions about his life.
edit on 10-1-2012 by helixium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by helixium
He said he had to leave his home town in France 20 years ago (so, 1960) because one of his predictions came to pass. Who knows about the nature of that whole ordeal but I presume that wouldn't allow him to possibly return sometime in the future to another part of France. However, the way he talks about the situation makes it seem like he has been living in California and never, or had plans to, return to his home country. If that is the case, it would make sense why most of his predictions seem to focus on America, since that is his place of residence now. Either way, there just seems to be way too many contradictions about his life.

well that doesn't make sense then, his parents were shocked at his prediction of man on the moon in 1969.

If he'd already predicted something so amazing that they'd had to move in 1960 they wouldn't be one bit surprised.

On top of that, he can't have been living in the US for 20 years or he'd be speaking blinking English.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i think it's too good to be true and we would have heard of this guy before. unless he's dead.

the person who posted it on youtube has not confessed where it came from.

i think it's fake due to that. could be true but i'm leaning heavily toward fake... and the other photo has his head photoshopped onto someone else.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hundroid

I too was looking for signs in the books - It could be ' Arousel ' (he is French lol)
I also am very intrigued to learn why he had to leave France? I think this will be more telling if we could find out.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by helixium

well that doesn't make sense then, his parents were shocked at his prediction of man on the moon in 1969.

If he'd already predicted something so amazing that they'd had to move in 1960 they wouldn't be one bit surprised.

On top of that, he can't have been living in the US for 20 years or he'd be speaking blinking English.

Yeah, just more information that seems to point that either he is lying or there is an error in translation. As for him speaking in French in this video as opposed to English, after "living" in California for 20 years, is that the interviewer can also be French.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Yes you make a very KEY point re the 'speaking English' That is the biggest give away! After all that time in US - even with an accent. Or does he just feel more comfortable expressing himself in his Mother Tongue in case things he says are taken out of context MMMmmm I'm on the fence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join