It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
and.... ...4 Time loop logic

www.unity.no...

to add

edit on 10-1-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sorry folks its real

album.aufeminin.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
One other thing I didn't see mentioned, but when did social conventions in the US move to calling Africn Americans "Black" instead of "colored" or "negroes?" He says, "...a black president."
I mean I was alive in 1980 but I can't remember when black people I knew at the time started preferring to be called "black." Maybe that was the 70s?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hundroid
Behind him there's a yellow book which seems to have the title "KAROUSEL" (or CAROUSEL with a C, it's impossible to say) and under it I can read something like "OAK". I googled both words but didn't get anything. Does anybody know a yellow book like that?

If this is for real, the guy is just amazing (much better than Cayce...LOL) but I believe this to be a gigantic fake, IMHO.

Peace,

Hundroid

That's because it's not a book, it is a box from a Kodak slide projector called the CAROUSEL.
PICTURE
It is a slide projector that was manufactured in the 70's.
Also on the shelf with the slide projector is an old cassette tape recorder/player. I recognize it because my grandfather used to have one. He was a ham radio operator, and used it to record some of the traffic for later playback.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well the subtitles seemed right, didn't read them all since french is my first language.
The video quality seems above par to what we had in 1980, but again the video could have been processed before being posted on youtube.
Interestingly there is no mention of his name, at all.
The only thing that looks really out of place in this video is the guys jeans. What, no corduroy ? (joking, I hate corduroy)
The cut and fabric just seems too contemporary.

I'm leaning more on the hoax side.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

Originally posted by Bluesma
***snip***
I have heard that man psychics who see future events claim they cannot see anything after 2012.

Well you have also heard that many psychics CAN see events unfolding after 2012. If you haven't before then you have now.

Sylvia Browne being one of them.

Sylvia Browne is as much as a psychic as I am the pope. She sold out long ago. All of her credibility went out the window when she started doing weekly guest appearances on popular TV talk shows for money. If you don't believe me just youtube some of her videos of false readings on audience members.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thats him, its old

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Our Presidents make their decisions on psychics.

If there were several psychics saying alienz were coming to kill us all in 2012, there wouldn't be a United Nations push to ban all small arms. We would have been building all countries up to fight to the death against what's coming.

Unless the ones in power are trying to strike a deal, and part of that deal is to have the public disarmed and vulnerable.
If you think for one second they wouldn't sell out us to save them you are living in a fantasy world.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimkter
Sorry folks its real

album.aufeminin.com...

Thanks... can we get a translator in here? I see it's the same guy but I don't know French, is this proof it's from the 80s?

cet homme a soit disant fait des prédictions en 1980 depuis la californie pour 2012! Hors voici la photo qui prouve qu'il était en france à cette periode. Cet homme est un menteur!

I've been dissecting this video too and I can't really debunk it yet. Video quality can be manipulated with cheap modern software that removes those lines and sharpens the quality.

ETA - from Google translator -
"this man has supposedly made ​​predictions in 1980 from California for 2012! Out here is the photo that proves he was in France at that time. This man is a liar!"

I'm confused, this site is calling him a liar, how is this proof it's real?
edit on 10-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Sorry folks its real

album.aufeminin.com...

Thanks... can we get a translator in here? I see it's the same guy but I don't know French, is this proof it's from the 80s?

cet homme a soit disant fait des prédictions en 1980 depuis la californie pour 2012! Hors voici la photo qui prouve qu'il était en france à cette periode. Cet homme est un menteur!

I've been dissecting this video too and I can't really debunk it yet. Video quality can be manipulated with cheap modern software that removes those lines and sharpens the quality.
edit on 10-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Hi Jibby.
The text says that this man is a liar, because he stated he was in California in 1980 while the picture shows him being in France at the same period.
I don't know what that french show is though (where we see him in the crowd).

I think what jimkter meant was that the man IS really from 1980.

edit on 10-1-2012 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

because he says hes in california at that time and hes caught on tv in france. atleast we know the video is from 1980. what babelfish gave me. this man has saying is made predictions in 1980 from California for 2012! Out here the photograph which proves qu' he was in France at this period. This man is a liar!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'm confused by this? If he really did predict this in 80' then who cares where he lived. If the video is really from 80' then this makes his predictions spot on.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

I'm confused by this? If he really did predict this in 80' then who cares where he lived. If the video is really from 80' then this makes his predictions spot on.

This^ it proves its real because both shots are from the 80's, hes same age in both. The video is old
edit on 10-1-2012 by jimkter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

and heres the image
well that didnt work i wanted it to show in this page
edit on 10-1-2012 by darknull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

This^ it proves its real because both shots are from the 80's, when he made the predictions...

Ok, at first I was just having fun with this thread because I thought for sure it would be proven to be a hoax. Now that it might be true, I'm not gunna lie I am getting a little more than uncomfortable with this.
edit on 1/10/2012 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The interesting thing for me is that he is French, and yet all of his predictions are about America....

almost as though he's playing for his target audience.

If it we're an English psychic they'd be asking stuff like "will we win the world cup," etc, and if I were that English psychic I'd be mentioning things about my own country because it's what relates to me most strongly, but he doesn't mention one single solitary prediction for France at all.

On that basis it's clearly a fakeroony.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but what is his name?

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yeah, I dunno about this being entirely accurate. I tend to look at things through a multiversal perspective. His vision of an end of mankind I think could be possible, however, we exist on multiple timelines and there are plenty of folks doing those hypnosis future life progressions that lead well past 2012, and if we're going to give a psychic some credit, I think we must also give credit to the hypnotists as well because if there is one way to look into the future, there is likely to be more than one way to harness this talent. As far as this alien threat goes, the way I see things is that mankind has already come so far in the realization of the positive and negative effects of consciousness on reality. A race far more advanced that ours would likely be also far more advanced in their understanding of these effects would more than likely follow a logical course with this understanding and be a more goodly and enlightened race, likely having forgone war and violent behaviors entirely. Because of this conclusion, I can only presume that there would be only handful of reasons to destroy mankind, one of them chiefly being self-defense. A race far more advanced would also understand the flow of time and that if mankind threatened them at some point in the future, they very may well knock us down a peg right now to ensure such a thing never happens. Second would be harvesting resources. This one I base on the research of Dr. Karla Turner, however, the strangeness of it is that the aliens that interact with us based on this research use us more like cattle, so the slaughter of the entire herd would be illogical, but as I mentioned firstly, perhaps the current constraints of control they hold over us isn't enough and they see this control slipping (and thus, we become threatening to their survival), so a big harvest could be just on the horizon. As far as natural resources go, this planet really isn't all that great. The only resource we offer that no other planet really offers in this region is life. I think any other resource could easily be manufactured or harvested from stars and gas giants in much larger quantities than what we have available here, that is, of course, unless the space ships run gasoline.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

you could be right on that but the fact is if he was talking to an American for something to be shown to Americans the camera man would most likely ask about America and cut out stuff for other places, and he didnt just talk about America. He talked about bombs in the us obama and aliens he didnt say the aliens were coming to America he was talking about everywhere so what do you mean by that makes it fake please elaborate.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i've seen plenty of videos from the '80s with this quality. it's not a home movie. it appears to be an interview which would mean good cameras.

just because one photo says he was in france in the 1980 doesn't mean he couldn't also travel to california in 1980. there's no proof of the exact date of the photo or the video.

if he was in california speaking to an american interviewer who asked him questions about any visions he might have had about america.... that makes sense.

so far none of the reasons to debunk seem that concrete to me.

it looks REAL to me but i also thought "holy cow. this has to be fake because how could he know those things??"

i dunno. i'm on the fence. gave me the chills though .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join