It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowley possibly father of Barbara Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That would make Crowley George W' Bush's Grandfather. Which would explain a lot.

I know there are old ATS threads on this from a few years back but I thought it worthy of some discussion.

I was doing some reading on this and there does seem to be something to it. I also think there is a definite resemblance between Crowley and Barbara Bush.

If true you have to wonder if this had any influence on the Bush family or any hidden circles surrounding them in some way or served as some kind of mechanism to aid the political rise to power and if so how and in what way.

Or is it just another vague theory with no evidence either way and something completely dismissed and ridiculed within the Bush family? Also that if it were to be proved it dishonors the memory of her parents. They are kind of duty bound to publicly find the idea insulting or ridiculous whatever the case is.

It would be interesting if there was any evidence that they were secretly proud of this.

cannonfire.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Its funny about Crowley - his ashes were buried about 5 miles from house in Hampton NJ - USA.

Peace

njufos.webs.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I used to have respect for Crowley until hearing about this. No wonder Parsons and Hubbard couldn't conjure the Whore of Babalon. Crowley already had and she was extant and reproducing.

I now vaguely recall some rumor about JFK being killed because he was also taking a tumble with her. One hears all kind of things. I wouldn't think she was his type.

Crowley said a lot of things that weren't necessarily true. He liked promoting his bad boy reputation.

edit on 9-1-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I used to have respect for Crowley until hearing about this. No wonder Parsons and Hubbard couldn't conjure the Whore of Babalon. Crowley

You had respect for a man who admitted to raping children? Infants even?

Well...sorry this story here damaged that great respect.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Read the date and study the source and you will realize, that this story is likely a hoax.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Jeez, that really would explain a lot.

Always seem to be these occult rumors swirling around mysteriously-rising reactionary nimwits who manage to inflict great damage upon the world...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Well...sorry this story here damaged that great respect.

I'll get over it.

en.wikipedia.org...

A satirical write-in campaign to elect Aleister Crowley as President of the United States in 2012 was also launched, with the aims of spreading Aleister Crowley's philosophy in the realm of politics and to dispel myths and falsehoods about Aleister Crowley.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i have the tarot cards that were made by the Ordo Templai Orientis, has a whole book crowley wrote with them.... cant follow it for the life of me lol oto-usa.org...

the book is so intense and complicated i even say its way over my head....

but... it makes perfect sense considering the picture of good ol al with his eye hat

He fits right into the Biggest conspiracy ever with the bush family.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I remember hearing somewhere that her father is not Crowley himself, but a demon that he summoned.

No idea if it's true, though.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
My first post seems to get no resonance. So here an explanation why this story is a hoax.

This article is from 1April 2006. It is the original source. All other articles dealing with this story appeared later.

The article is found on a website which is specialized in "debunking" conspiracy theories and making fun of their believers. I bet the author smirks patronizingly each time when a conspiracy theorist picks up this story and spreads it elsewhere.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: typo

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
wow, you have to admit the resemblance is pretty strong

edit on 10-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

edit on 10-1-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join