It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this: New UFO Video taken at night over Campinas, Brazil.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree with HumanAlien. Why would skydivers do this? And how? As far as i know, once they have begun falling, they keep falling. Yet in the video you can see lights moving up. And where are they all coming from? Are they wearing some kind of telportation device because they are all over the place.

I guess it's like the ol' 40-clowns in the one phone booth where they just keep on piling out!

Some people want us to believe, it's simply 8 or 20 or 100 divers, out late at night, that jumped out of a plane, presumably over a populated area, and are performing some type of circus act with lights. For our entertainment.

Yeah. That's the ticket.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm just putting this forward as a POSSIBLE explanation , flares attached to balloons .
From 1.57

This "UFO" was launched Feb. 14 2011 from my backyard. It consisted of garbage bags full of helium with flares suspended below

edit on 8-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by greeneyedleo

These are bona fide UFOs. Nothing to debunk. Can't do it

Did you see this?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did. Thanks

And I will say this, that is incredibly close however...........doesn't show new 'lights' manifesting out of thin air though. Because particularly at 2:12, the amount of 'balloons' increased then....decreased

It's just too much work. For what? What is the purpose? Are there that many pranked-filled people looking to Punk'd the world?

Or, is this a hobby?
Or sport? And if those are the cases, I STILL don't get it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You don't get it. Ok.
That doesn't mean other people don't.
Maybe because it looks cool.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

But no. You're right. The video in the OP is undebunkable. Sorry for bothering you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Alrighty then.
We have flares.
We have lanterns/balloons.
We have night skydivers.

And those are from three highly reputable ATSers too.

What?...no LED UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) RC (remote controlled) toys?

I mean, WTF? Why leave those out?

I don't know....so far, my UFO explanation is open and Universal!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You don't get it. Ok.
That doesn't mean other people don't.
Maybe because it looks cool.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

But no. You're right. The video in the OP is undebunkable. Sorry for bothering you.

No bother. I'm enjoying myself. Sorry you felt that way.

We're discussing. I'm pondering. And so far, my UFO explanation feels the best.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

edit on 1/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I can't prove that the twinkly lights are not Alien Craft, but they certainly
don't look Alien to me.

Very soon the rational explanation will come along and prove it.

They are after all twinkly lights. Now why would an alien from far far away decend through our atmosphere,
and perform a little(not too impressive), light show?

Would it not be more rational for said alien, to land in his awsome ship, call cnn, and invite us to come
take a look at a real spaceship.

Nothing to see here...............

We are Rigel4

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Any other rational explanation makes you uncomfortable?
What a surprise.

Where's the ration let alone reason?

The videos that were offered up as possible explanations look to be performance videos. There were crowds. Or an audience of some type. They were expected events.

I just don't get that sense from this video. Maybe because I don't hear crowds of people cheering or gasping or whatever.
I get the impression one family witnessed this. Maybe from the comfort of their home? I

Again, I just don't get that spectator feel from this.

Sorry Phage. I'm not against what you say. I'm against what everyone has said as far as a human-explanation.
I just don't see it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clisen33
For all the people getting mad about this video - watch it again and look at the movements. Maybe if you watched the night sky more often you'll see some interesting stuff and not rely on YouTube videos for your proof.

Exactly... I don't look very often. But on clear nights (very rare) I have seen the same sort of thing, way up high. Multiple bright lights racing accross the night sky at lightning speed. Going in all sorts of directions. Up and down, back and forth. Almost like bugs. Often wondered what they were.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I want to add that searching on Google for "Skydive Treinamento Campinas" comes up with a LOT of videos about skydivers in Campinas.

I have no clue where Campinas is and how big it is, but without a doubt it looks like it's pretty active in that regards.
This guy www.rickneves.com.br... Rick Neves also comes up quite often.

I myself am almost positive it is those skydivers at night with flares, blinking lights..some of the movements of the DOTs also would indicate that.

So..what's more plausible?

Those guys are having fun and doing a night-jump....or that we are dealing with extraterrestrials?

edit on 8-1-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I want to add that searching on Google for "Skydive Treinamento Campinas" comes up with a LOT of videos about skydivers in Campinas.
Which video are you talking about?

Free spirit said the OP video isn't even in Campinas, and the person who uploaded the video doesn't have a clue and admits that Campinas is just a guess based on a date and another video. So it sounds to me like we aren't sure where the OP video was shot.

Originally posted by free_spirit
This video is from Mexico not Brazil.
Yeah, well, Mexico is a big place. That still doesn't tell me where in Mexico it was shot.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

And I will say this, that is incredibly close however...........doesn't show new 'lights' manifesting out of thin air though. Because particularly at 2:12, the amount of 'balloons' increased then....decreased

The number of lights changing could very well be due to flares burning out and new ones being relit....also could be due to the perspective of the camera. If the light is blocked from view of the camera by say a parachute r a parachutist's body, and then suddenly comes back into view, it would appear to manifesting out of thin air...if we are in fact looking at an object in the air, I have seen no evidence that these are indeed airborne objects.

So we have a video that you said is 'close' provided by Phage, but with a few differences. I hope I cleared up the differences here, or at least posed a plausible explanation.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The mag said brazil, someone here said its mexico. Ok if it is mexico prove it...
Regardless i don't know what does that have to do with anything? Who cares if its Brazil or mexico.

Ill go with the mag and not a random ATSer who thinks is mexico...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

wow looks[snip] awesome,
I will ask my mexican friend to translate it for us, and post back later.
edit on 8-1-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

The mag said brazil, someone here said its mexico. Ok if it is mexico prove it...
Regardless i don't know what does that have to do with anything? Who cares if its Brazil or mexico.

Looks like when someone can't add anything poignant, they have to criticize. Human behavior at its finest.

But I'm with you, unless there was some aerial event over Brazil on this specific day (in an attempt to explain this away) I don't understand what it matters where this took place!? Who cares? Unless, like I said, there was something specific going on over the skies of Mexico or Brazil. If not.......get over it. It makes no difference.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

Who cares? You should, but maybe you don't because you don't care what's really in the video?

If a skydiving or lighted balloon event took place at a particular location where the video was shot, do you not think that might be relevant?

Also Free Spirit isn't a random ATSer. I don't agree with everything Free Spirit says either, but he has demonstrated more knowledge of UFO video locations than the average ATSer, so when he says something about a location of a certain video, I don't necessarily accept the claim at face value (and I didn't here) but I take the comment seriously...as he's proven to be right about a number of other UFO video locations he's commented on. It's usually the content of the video I may not agree with him on, but he has a pretty good track record of identifying locations where video was shot, from my recollection of other comments he's made which could be confirmed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Let me ask something, wouldn't it stand to reason that there would be some sort of law that requires night time parachuters, hand gliders, jet-packers to be illuminated at night?

Not only do I see that being extremely stupid (to jump and land without the aid of some light source) but it very dangerous too. Have you ever tried driving on the highway at night, with your headlights off?
So how are these thrill-seekers supposed to see where they're about to land?

Oh wait. I can hear it now. These people have GPS micro-chips implanted in their bodies, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join