It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this: New UFO Video taken at night over Campinas, Brazil.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

If the 'aliens' are trying to be seen, well, all these aliens must come from planet Retarded. They're doing it wrong.
Do it in daylight, and do it up close, and do it in front of cameras that cost a little more than $100, and actually make real contact.

That is the WORST and last thing an intelligent race would do. Think of the panic it would cause. Fair enough for people like me who know from researching and experience that we are being visited, it wouldnt be a shock. But to drop the mojority of the population who are still not 'awake' in the deep end with the life changing information that we are being visited by ETs is not a good idea. You have to slowly let them warm up to the idea like they are doing now with a long series of sightings which i think will become more frequent and more bizzare till eventually it becomes undeniable.

And then you have to think about all the other information that comes with that knowledge. Free energy, religion, spiritually conciousness and true human history. Its a very delicate situation and the wise option is to take it slow.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It could be anything without a point of reference.

At first glance it didn't look right to me, as up and down is actually left and right (tilt your head to the left) and they are doing some kind of exercise on a lake.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The Mexico video seems similar to something I saw as a child . That said, this might not be as it seems. No scale, or point of reference or, frankly, anything to say this is in the sky. If taken at face value, both are compelling, but that's not good enough for the smoking gun. This is really one of those " you had to be there" videos. If you know context, it's priceless. For the rest of us, it's lights on a very dark Christmas tree, or even flat out CG.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My first thought was a Christmas tree or indoor Christmas lights reflecting on a window which the video was shot through, but naw, that's not it...

The flares suggestion in my opinion is way off, looks and acts nothing at all like any of the flare vids. Even with a big stretch of the imagination...

But Phage's explanation with the lighted balloons looks really close and for now is probably the best possible explanation. There is really no way to tell without some frame of reference, there's no way to tell if they are balloons in close proximity or something else which is larger and covers a greater area which would rule out the balloon hypothesis...

Whatever it is, they are pretty cool videos...
edit on 8-1-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Both are great. Again it just proves what Nasa is starting to confirm with the discovery of earth like planets...

What exactly is NASA starting to confirm?......and how does the discovery of "earth like planets" have anything to do with this video?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by derpif

No way. Fireworks dont move or look like that...

Definitely not fireworks..
and most likely nothing we're aware of.
It's certainly not flares or conventional aircraft.
Niice find! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The lights might be unimpressive, but the dialog (for those who speak spanish) is quite impressive.
Specially the kids.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm at work and can't watch youtube, but I can translate the video if I can watch it. It's the video only on youtube?
I'll translate it in a second.

If they are speaking spanish, very unlikely it's Brazil.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It seems to be a balloon/chinese lantern with LEd's. These are becoming popular variations.

Blinking lights are from this planet. In my opinion there is nothing unusual there.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mailboxuser2009
It seems to be a balloon/chinese lantern with LEd's. These are becoming popular variations.

Blinking lights are from this planet. In my opinion there is nothing unusual there.

Yahh, unfortunately so many get sucked into believing what? That we saw lites at night?
Yep 'em are lights... at night even.
(Would be kind of hard to see them blinking during the day.)
So now all the proof we need to confirm it's ET's is that we don't readily see what else it could be... hundreds of yards away... at night... floating together like any variety of led's and fireworks hung by long strings and balloons?
Especially in countries in central and south america that mark climax of celebrations of all sorts with night time liftoffs of these and such?

K... I believe, just not in this one.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Can't be certain if it is craft or chinese lanterns but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it is terrestrial by the lights -- the luminosity as well as the blinking. If this is a ship it's some primitive back-engineered prototype from the shadow gov.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Fireworks?!?
Seriously...
Some people will say anything.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
well it's not a ship unless it's cloaked. I see nothing there but orbs, but nice find. But the dang thing, looks like it's dispensing eggs.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Pretty easy to dismiss. All I see are lights on a black background. How do you know if they are aliens? Better yet, how do you even know if thats the sky you are looking at? One would think there would be stars, clouds, or anything else to let us know. Why didn't they pan the camera down so we could get a reference point?

Seems like a lazily put together hoax to me.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that it is terrestrial by the lights -- the luminosity as well as the blinking.

That implies that you have proof of what non-terrestrial lights (or craft) look like. I'd love to see your pics/video/proof or whatever....

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Okay. First of all, I don't think it's in the sky. I think they are taping the scene of an accident with traffic stopped on the side of the road and the flashing lights are the emergency vehicles.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
led lights seriously. like the one that blinks on your remote.

planes use high intensity navigational lights and even those aren't even close to the intensity and brightness of those lights.

if somehow you manage to get 30 navigational lights weighing over 90 pounds and the ballasts they require plus thousands of yards of cable airborne on a kite, go work for nasa.

to also say this was hoax is plain wrong. the emotions are real of those people. you could sense their excitement.

the adults were constantly telling the kids not to be scared. they were all on an adrenaline rush. that's hard to fake. like you would be too if you saw that in the sky.

edit on 9-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Seriously? Some of you are dismissing these videos based on there being no real point(s) of reference?

Instead of using the aforementioned reason as undeniable "proof" of a hoax, why not stop to consider human nature?

It's def plausible for a regular Joe (or Jane) to focus the camera on the fascinating display - and ONLY the fascinating display. The guy filming may not be a huge conspiracy buff like the rest of us here on ATS and, therefore, doesn't have the knowledge or sensibility to present us with proper footage. The videos seem to be filmed in the same way someone films an animal enclosure at the zoo; ignoring everything else and focusing on/zooming in on the monkey making the most ruckus or whatever is most interesting to the FILMER.

In conclusion, "normal" people with little or no knowledge of UFOs simply don't think about things like points of reference, etc.. He's too busy being mesmerized by the "pretty lights".

Just my two cents.

edit on 9-1-2012 by Pandapple because: OCD correction of spelling mistake, haha.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Pretty strange.

Oh and people atleast WATCH the entire video. It's not that long.

What got me was the lights going out, then coming back on and moving around. Some changed colors, some changed direction.

It did seem like they were falling at one point, but i'm not entirely sure.

Very interesting OP, thank for the post.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
im sorry if this is a bad response, but do they not have stars in brazil? or did they just turn off the lights and film some flashing LED globes? i dont know im sorry that just looks to festive to me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join