It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New-age '11:11 Wake up call' event is very, very bad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If you see 11:11 or mulliples of 11 always turn up, then it is because you are meant to notice it. The message means something special or not for the person who receives it and it is up to you to decide what it is. You might want to check out the term Synchronicity if you really want to understand the phenomena because it is just a way synchronicity appear to many people en.wikipedia.org... I can say that you should not worry about it but from my point what will happen will happen and if you are meant to worry you will worry.

You can only awaken from the dream and understand when you are ready for it and unfortunatly it can be a hell of a ride when it happens. When the pupil is ready the master appear as the buddhist say. Then the real lesson begins and fear totaly evaporates.

Namaste. Love a Soulbrother.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

111 was a major number for Aleister Crowley and his crew. A fine namesake, thanks ma!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I believe that New Age has been taken over and now it is a load of dog poo.

But something did happen on 11.11.11 Saturn was born from Virgo's womb. The Man-child in Revelation 6 was born.
It is the time of making a choice; for Love or for Fear. Unless you are a sensitive you will not even notice the difference.

Also 1.11.11 was the start of the animals dying. I know it's repeating this year but I would have to tell you something you don't want to know and probably wouldn't believe, even if I did.
But if you want to know, look at my past posts (especially the early ones). I am fed up saying what is provable scientifically but because of the education system, no one believes.
1.11.11 is something to do with the Sun's perigee.(Earth is close to sun.) And a magnetosphee we are now in.
The Destroyer cometh.

11 years are also the period of the Sunspot cycle, or is it? Personally I think it is more like 12 years, as it takes 6yrs for the Sun to go through the Barycentre. (Centre of our solar system.) 3yrs for 'it' to be back where it was.

You don't need to know, just watch and look up. You know these are the times anyway, so there is no need to worry.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Yeah I keep seeing 1s, 2s and 3s but I never think anything of it.

2nd because apparently that info isn't good enough for ATS to take as a legit post

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Personally I believe it to be an artefact of perception. We give things significance by attending to them .

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well I saw 1:11 today, My team in hockey, Ottawa Senators were behind 4-2 going into the third period, told the wife to say a little prayer for the Sens to come back, they did...game winning goal scored with 1:11 left to play, to me this 11:11 is still a good thing.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
When I stumbled across other people experiencing this phenomena I personally hadn't had it happen to me yet.
Anyways, the last 6 months - maybe longer, I literally come across 11:11 at all times of the day...
bus timetables, account numbers, transaction times, glancing at my computer clock, my mobile phone screen time, settings on digital products...

I don't know, I guess at first I figured it was because I'd had it on my mind so now I was naturally noticing sort of making it happen by myself.
But once I stopped worrying about it, 10:10 - 12:12 - and things like 12:21 - 13:31 and those sorts of things just started happening in my range of everyday vision I am convinced not by accident.

For me, I've started experimenting with it a little bit.

Say for example I'm at my desk around 9.30am in the morning and as I mark off card payments from the prior day's business I see a card was run through at 11:11am. I stop and think what am I thinking about in the back of my mind just now?

My mum perhaps, or my boyfriend?
Maybe a bill that needs paying...

I drop what I'm doing and either text that person or call the company and arrange something...
9 times out of 10 the person says "I was just about to call you!" or "thinking of you!" or the bill payment call goes really well and I get an extension for payment or some money knocked off the bill or something...

Look, it beats me what it is but so far I've had relatively positive results when I've chosen to believe it has meaning.

Wag.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Eh, I always catch 11:21 it seems. It's daughter's birthdate so I think my brain just focuses on the number when it comes along. Gives me a chuckle.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
clocks are an invention of man and they, the numbers are made to correlate with, colors, symbols, numbers, glyph, storys and even musical notes make up and correlates with every other building block that keep idiotservants locked in the box (see vitruvian man) and its because all of society is built on these and so are you the same me-chine those cogs turn you and you turn them back that keeps them turning - -- its no mystery and neither are the plan-its

the mystery is howd people get so tricked they cant see past the city gates
they are alergic to nature
scared of insex?
fearful of truth?

humans are lies so they liveem and cant escapem -

their is no salve to cure this blight of self knowing

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Also 1.11.11 was the start of the animals dying. I know it's repeating this year but I would have to tell you something you don't want to know and probably wouldn't believe, even if I did.

Your post 'Tsunami Dream, after remote viewing TPTB' was interesting. I agree that there are many 'remote' human viewers controlled by the TPTB.

In terms of the other dream with the 'source code 23', there are some facts concerning this number.
New-age sites will always say that 2's and 3's is really good because it tells the 'ancestral spirits' that you are willing to accept guidence from them. Reading your dreams, these ancestral guardians could in fact be mind controllers working for TPTB.
In Biblical terms 23 = 10 + 13 or Complete + Rebellion.
Now you can see why TPTB love the number 23.

Can you 'I would have to tell you something you don't want to know and probably wouldn't believe, even if I did.' add the link so that I know which post to read. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I joined this site then looking at my reg date freaked me out slightly i didnt do it that way on purpose how many other joined on that date

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up.

Everyday, and let me put a heavy emphasis on "every day".

I see 1:23, 12:34, 2:34, 4:56, but mostly It's always the hour followed by 44. Whether I wake up at 10:44. Or grab for my phone, see a clock, or other device it could be 4:44, 5:44,6:44, 7:44, etc. Sometimes I even see 11:14 or 4:41. Even if it's not digital, my receipt change may be 11.44. I always keep those receipts too, only because I find it to be a strange coincidence. Heck, I could be driving around, I'll see some sequence of numbers and I'm NEVER ever hoping to see it or thinking about it, it just happens. I'm in sync with something and idk what.

P.S, I never see the numbers in dreams and this phenomenon started occurring after the death of my grandmother who was extremely religious and studied Revelation. Heck, her passing is what lead me to become somewhat awake and aware of the world. I also had my first lucid dreaming experience the morning I got the call..

In the beginning of my "awakening", I used to only see 11:11, now I rarely see that combination, but when I do see it, I'm usually on my way to hang out with my friends and party..

edit on 9-1-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: More info to add

edit on 9-1-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
11:11 and other forms of numerology is nothing more than that. Numerology.

People with higher 5th dimensional vision (archetypal) can read into these, it is up to your own discernment to be able to find truth and understanding in them.

I will tell you about an interesting day when I was following a dark path in service to self, but part of my path on Earth none the less.

driving on the road almost all the cars number plates were the same, one time I looked around me, there were 6 cars in view, 5 with the number 666 and one with the numbers 777...

During that day almost every number plate had double or triple digits, if not there would be two cars with the same number plates (like two cars within view with 523, 523 or something like that)

This is nothing my that synchronicity, a reminder as well as an indication that you are operating and existing on and in a higher frequency.

This is what multidimensional reality is.

You have over complicated what 11:11 and numerology is, yes demons can manipulate it and use it, but anyone who is aware, and spiritually protected and using their discernment can program and use this to do them great service.

Although I am quite beyond this now, and very rarely really on 5th dimensional consciousness to operate in.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
Thanks for bringing this up.

I even see 11:14 or 4:41. Even if it's not digital, my receipt change may be 11.44.

In the beginning of my "awakening", I used to only see 11:11, now I rarely see that combination.

I believe that the 11:11 code is the primary starter. Once a person accepts that they are seeing something that is new and doesn't make sense then the other codes begin.

You can read more about (in your case) the numbers with 4's on
spiritlibrary.com...
Titled "Combinations of 4's"

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I very much into spiritual, paranormal, new age stuff and so on. The most I used to see all the time was
11:34 which reads 'hell' upside down on a clock and then I'd look back up a little later to see 12:34 which, to me, neutralized the ''bad'' of 11:34. Hasn't happened in AGES however.

Odd, as I wrote this, some yellow streak shot across the top of my monitor. Stupid electrical currents. It meant nothing but I had to mention it.

I hear in my mind that old 'horror movie' sound where it went ooooooo WEEEEEEE oooooooo. xDDD

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have a question for the skeptics out there.

If numbers have been in use for centuries and digital clocks / devices have been available to the public for many decades, why did this '1111 wake-up call' phenomenon only begin in the late 90's ?

Does anyone have any inside information about why TPTB are ramming these codes into our heads ?

With 18 11's occuring on September 9th 2001 both athiests and those with faith in a religeon have to admit that something 'big' is going on.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I see 11:11 a lot. Now i also wake up at odd times, 3:33am, 4:44am, 5:55am. And recently 3:23, 4:34, 5:45, 3:22, 4:33, 5:44 too. Usually i'll wake up multiple times a night and see one or multiple significant numbers each time.

I swear one night i woke up at 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55 in one night, accompanied by a strange dream that i can't remember now. I do have quite significant dreams, but had much more when going through my 'awakening' than i do now.

Recently i was wondering to myself what my element was, and woke up at 12:34 (had not long went to sleep) and 3:23 then had a dream letting me know my element was water.

I just looked at the clock on my laptop and it says 13:13

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Strange, been getting it for years and so has my Mum, it started very randomly and has continued for a long time. When I was reading your post, half way through I look at my clock and it said 12:34 (1234), so funny coincidence at the least.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
IT'S ALL HEURISTICS...
and what you make of it.

that is all.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, great read.
I have been drawn to the numbers 40,42,and 44, but really dont see them often.
The only numbers with 11.11 I see or are reminded of, is my daughters birthday(01/10/01). Tomorrow she will have her 11th, while I am 40 this year. Also My wedding aniversary is 11/11/00.

Pretty cool, now im curious.
Off to find more info on numbers and codes..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join