It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New-age '11:11 Wake up call' event is very, very bad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The "New Age" is nothing but old age in my opinion.
The new age is just old Gnostic beliefs brought back to life again.

Most of these new age ideas which included the whole 11:11 obsession with numbers( nothing new) "conscious Christ" is nothing new at all.Except this time, it's way more damaging.Instead of people going to hell,if anyone is not on the same "wave length" as them you are a "dark worker" who is trying to suck there "light energy" out of them and everyone will miss their chance at "becoming one" with "God"..true story.

I used to belong to one of those star seed networks and those people are a real bunch of Looney Tunes.I got banned because they thought I was selfish due to the fact that I refused to chant "we are one" and tell others that our Goal was to get back to being "one" with God.I guess that means joining God and becoming a huge bubble of dust again "from which we came".I am sorry Id rather be myself..I don't want to be "one" withe everything I like being me thank you very much.From my experience those kinds of groups can be way worse than any type of religion.With massive brain washing..you really have to have the knowledge to separate the fact from the fiction. what is even more funny about these new age "star seeds" "light workers" and "dark workers" is that when you try and educate them on the facts that their whole belief is based on a bunch of ancient myth's about a mystical Christ not a real figure they look at you like your crazy because they belief that there ideas are new and secret information never before told to the world or something...it is nothing new..just the same old crap wrapped up in a different box.New age people get on my nerves worse than some of these religious groups like "Christians" for example.The "new age" people are the worse kind of ignorant ( no offense)...who believe "bad energy" is what is causing all the problems in the world.No a bunch of grown ups with imaginary friends is what is causing all the problems. When people are in the state of mind where they believe other people's actions and moods and beliefs effect their own future ( of eternal life at that) it really creates an environment in which people can do some outlandish things ( as we have seen with religions like Islam and Chrisitaninty for the past 2,000 years for example).

It is like the new "racist" instead of skin color people now judge you on your "light energy" of course we humans always need another excuse to judge one another we hate be civil human beings.
But hey what do I know...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by H0n3yb33
The "New Age" is nothing but old age in my opinion.
The new age is just old Gnostic beliefs brought back to life again.

Lol. Thanks for the comments. It was a good laugh and so true.
Maybe the following information will give you an idea as to why guys like myself are wierd.

timenolonger.wordpress.com...
"They tend to gravitate towards challenging information and are not deterred by a sense of something being 'too weird' to look into. They accept the 'abnormal' and delve into the unknown with fervor, and yet not without a serious bent towards the analytical and technical.

Rh negative people don’t assimilate well... this can be looked at in one of two ways.

Some might see these types in society as individuals who are difficult to get along with, do not follow rules well or fit into the the mainstream of society.
"

Now you can take this idea with a pinch of salt because I am certain that us freaks are in fact the nephilim or alien/human hybrids.
The fathers of the nephilim are the fallen watchers who have blonde hair and blue eyes. Do you remember the rumour that Hitler was in contact with these e.t's who wanted him to destroy all jews and create the perfect aryan race of blue eyed blondes ?

As you said, nothing is new. In the past people like myself would have been classed as freaks simply for not wanting to fit into society. Going back further to pagan times we would have been classed as witches and burnt at the stake for being 'different'. In todays society I know that some of the darker side of todays nephilim are 'gothic' in nature. Even goth music, especially the dark depressing type (that is very relaxing) is scorned upon by 'normal' people.

"This makes a tendency toward pagan tradition coming from a bloodline which is the Origin of such, a sensible result. Also interesting to note, is that those rh negatives who do make a decision to follow YHWH often end up being the most zealous and faithful of followers.

Those with an Rh negative factor will often find themselves incredibly interested, in an almost instinctive way, in all things “mythological”, pagan and new age. At the same time, there is a pull back from all things which relate to Judeo-Christian teaching."

if anyone is not on the same "wave length" as them you are a "dark worker" who is trying to suck there "light energy" out of them and everyone will miss their chance at "becoming one" with "God"..true story.

Oh man, did you have to say that ? I just couldn't stop laughing. Its so true.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There are countless studies on this and I've even conducted one with my peers with 100 people in the test group. The power of suggestion is amazing. Ex. If someone believes in psychics. They believe a particular psychic is real. Said psychic tells them that (X) entity(god, demon, angel, spirit, alien, whatever) is trying to send them a numerical code all throughout their day. People believe it. Where they've never had any abnormal numerical perceptions before, they now pop up everywhere. Are aliens, demons or God's sending people numerical codes? Who knows... But I know it's far more likely that people have talked themselves into observing these numbers subconsciously and adding some sort of fictitious perceived value to them.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

I see 11:11...1:11...12:34 and 9:11 all the time , I won't even guess as to why or if it's nothing at all.....I will admit it's very annoying at this point.....lol

P's' IS THAT PIGAR????? LOVE IT!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I have been getting the 11 code for about a year. At first it was driving me nuts, as I'm not really susperstitious by nature. But everytime I looked at the clock is was 11 something. It happened so much and so often that I finally started wondering what was going on. Then I read that others were experiencing the same thing.

I don't think it's neccessarily a bad thing. I've actually had a a good year. I see the number 11 so often that it's rather annoying--but I've kind of embraced it over the year.

I think it's a sign to pay attention, to stay aware, and work on my life.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

My mind is really totally blown right now. The past couple nights i've looked directly at 11:11 pm. It happens frequently. 3:22 being another common one.. 4:20 (heh heh, I like that one). and 3:33

I just get the urge to look at the clock at that exact time. I never thought about the jinn phenomenon. ..Crap dude.

I mean the past night I just learned about the number 11. How it's the anti christ sort of. How you can break a social security number down and and codes. Mine came out to be 11 when broken down. Explain this.

0.o Please take me seriously. I know this sounds strange. But I am speaking out of curiosity and a little bit of shock of finding this thread.... now... of all times.

My whole life is pretty much coincidences everywhere. just going to throw it out there.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
0.o Please take me seriously. I know this sounds strange. But I am speaking out of curiosity and a little bit of shock of finding this thread.... now... of all times.

Coincidence has probably led you to this thread because YHWH wanted you to see that the true source of these codes is evil. If you read about the '11:11 Wake-up Call' on ATS back in 2005 www.abovetopsecret.com... you would have read 'good' and 'happy' comments.

I think your social security number is a coincidence and nothing to worry about. I am certain you are not the anti-christ, lol. If you were the anti-christ, everyone would love you and want to work for you.

The 11 relates to Judgement in YHWH's numbers and Aquarius to the Zodiac. September 11 2001 is a perfect example of this where the USA was judged for her sins.

Here is one for the deniers. CuttingEdgeMinistries once said that 555 means death in YHWH's numbers. In numerology 555 means change. 555 days after September 11 2001, Iraq was invaded during the month of war or MAR(s)ch. Iraq certainly had death and change didn't they? If numerology is a myth, why does the elite make history using numbers ?
The elite still time everything by the lunar cycle after the fallen watcher Tamiel taught people astronomy. TPTB have transfered this sacred knowledge from generation to generation and still use it today.

@starchild10 & @MrUncreated. Well according to some websites, it speculates that the ancestral guardians (fallen watchers) had a very successful day and right now events (chaos/war/wierd weather) are going according to plan. The Iran/USA stand-off is a perfect example.

I have a question for you. Hopefully the answer will debunk all of the deniers on this thread. The question is, did you start noticing the unusual coincidences of clock times before you read this initial thread or after ?

Deniers cannot explain how the urge to look at the clock at 11:11 AM started in the first place. Digital clocks have been available to the public for decades. Yet these codes only began in the late 90's. People have seen many codes before they even bothered to surf the internet. Right now these codes are being given to at least 75 million people around the world.

Quote as proof.

DAZ21: But after that date I kept and keep getting 11:11 and trust me I don't search for it, I'm just aware It's there.

brightlite1971: I see 22, 44, 222 and 444 alot. I have for years. It used to bother me at first trying to figure out what it meant. I have read about it being supposed communication from angels.

cdesigns: I have seen 222 and 2:22am/pm a lot since I was a kid

shadowland8: Strange, been getting it for years and so has my Mum

MRuss: It happened so much and so often that I finally started wondering what was going on. Then I read that others were experiencing the same thing.

@curious7: 'apparently that info isn't good enough for ATS to take as a legit post'. I think the sceptics who cannot see the numbers are jealous. The skeptics will of course deny this fact.

I guess Isaac Newton only took note of gravity after the apple dropped on his head. If the apple didn't drop, gravity would have been discovered later on. This is the same as the person only takes note of the 11:11 Wake-up call after the digital clocks hits them on the head every day with 11:11 AM.

@DAVID64. Did Isaac expect an apple to drop on his head ? No he didn't.

Watch out for the 2's and 3's (3:22 AM) because it means that these 'ancestral guardians' (demons, nephil spirits, ghosts and jinn) know that you are ready to accept these codes as a form of guidence. 3:22 AM is also a guaranteed 'hit' for them because if you were drowsy they still have the chance with 3:23 AM as well.
Remember my posting about the evil spirit postman delivering these 'letters' each day. Well it seems that they know you have shown interest in the 11:11 message which is the primary starter code. They now want to take it further and will start giving other codes.

You may deny this statement if you are not religeous. I know the nephilim are getting these codes. As a rapha or one of the Rephaim, a sub-breed of the nephilim, I already have one foot in the Lake of Fire. I guess the fallen angels are calling out to their (bastards) children.
It saddens me to see so many people saying that these numbers are cool when it is nothing more than a guaranteed one-way-trip to hell.

Spiritual definition of demon:
demon - Specifically a term referring to the wandering, earth-bound spirits of dead nephilim capable of oppressing, possessing and influencing living people. Generally used in a modern context to refer to any disincarnate malicious spirit.

The best bet now is to trash the demons' letter as junk mail. I still get the codes even now years after I started to renounce them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
See now, I have a friend who got me into the definitons of numerology. Stating the "new souls" are like the anti christ. anti just meaning opposite. Reflection. You probably know about the crystal and all that.

So he states I am an anti christ. where as what I protray in the world is reflected in the afterlife, or beforelife, whatever way of thinking you have.

Now I see numbers everywhere. Been that way for years. I awoke to the world around me after a little binge on something and my whole perception changed. I started making realizations. Now, I see stuff in detail. And I see certain numbers more frequently.

I must make note that I am a very deep thinker. So my mind could be picked up by some energy form and thus tinkered with. 0.o No, that's too muffed up. *slowly puts on tin foil hat*

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
From personal experience it is possible to start getting given these numbers inside dreams. This was accomplished after seeing a code and thinking 'right, now that I know these numbers exist, I want them to appear in my dreams'. Three days later I was given codes in dreams. For me this proved that demons knew my every thought and is in my presence at all times.

Sorry, but dreams are a direct reflection of what you have your attention focused on. What you are describing is no different than watching a zombie movie, then having a dream about zombies that night.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I dont feel any bad vibrations from my favorite number

i always see 111 at random time and i always take it like a sign
but a sign of what .. not sure

i dont understand the patern yet .. maybe one day it will be clear
but i know im better with 111 then 666

your thread is trolling something you dont even understand
how can you judge so fast ..
be open minded on all the possibilities
judging to fast negatively can scramble your ideas

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

While me and a buddy were discussing demonic stuff and what have you I was browsing reddit. Then I decided to post some funny to get my mind of of it. During discussion I clicked submit. Look at time: "You have submitted 666 miliseconds ago" Me and the friend were kind of at awe for a little bit. I took a picture for proof to. 0.o

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You will believe they are demons angels and spirit guides but you wont believe its a device similar to the technology on the tv series "Lost"

Thats entertaining to me personally but some of us scientist are a little on the twisted side that way
edit on 13-1-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
@Soulece
'You probably know about the crystal and all that.'
All I know about crystals is that they are lumps of (SiO2) Silicon Dioxide. Is there a spiritual importance to them ? Is it something to do with resonance ?
Apparently the 'grid' that follows the world ley-lines was activated on 11-11-11 when those 13 Crystal Skulls reached L.A. after leaving New York on their 11 day (I think) journey.
'Now, I see stuff in detail'. Can you explain what this more detail is please ?
'Tin Foil Hat'. Haha. Nice one

@Ben81
Interesting alias where 8+1=9 and 9x9=81. 999.
Trolling. That has to be the ultimate insult ever on a forum. Thanks (growls the angry troll under the bridge)

I can judge now because I know that Hades and Tartarus exist. Seen Hades during astral travel and been in Tartarus for 10 minutes in the company of 3 fallen b' nai Elohim or fallen men of God. This happened during a NDE where I naturally assumed that I had died in the hospital operating theatre and descended into hell. It was an absolute horrific event.

I can also judge fast because since posting the vision on the internet I have been contacted by a fallen seraph and a fallen watcher who have both repented. They both verified that it was Tartarus.
What more proof is necessary, than getting the truth from an angel ?

Before you say it; if the seraph is still fallen, I would now be dead as I am nothing more than a Rapha or angel/human hybrid. Tartarus is a prison for fallen angels/watchers and the Rephaim. YHWH was basically reminding me of my final destination if I turn away from Him.

Yes. I don't understand why the numbers are happening. No one knows. A new ager said that the numbers are simply events to get a persons attention. It is then up to the person to meditate and allow the demon to talk to him/her.

The seraph said that meditation is extremely bad because it makes the mind enter into 'alpha' level. Alpha level is similar to when a person watches TV and is open to suggestion. This is how advertising works. Hence the person is open to suggestion from the 'ancestral spirit'.

The seraph said its bad because its like 'living in a bad neighbourhood, opening your door at nighttime, leaving the door open all night and going to sleep. Either a negative entity enters your house or not'.

Notice the story on ATS of the scouts who insisted on being allowed into a persons house after they knocked on the front door. It was nighttime and their eyes were supposedly black.

I will always be open to other possibilities like the question I am about to ask superluminal11.

@superluminal11

I never bothered to watch the 'Lost' series.
Is it possible that you can describe how this device functions ?
Can you please explain how this device functioned in the past judging by the fact that demons, ghosts, jinns and other negative entities have been seen for centuries?

Maybe I have been given disinformation in terms of being told that I am a rapha. I don't know. Time will tell.

Oh BTW, from what I have read on a new-age website, Project Bluebeam has been halted/destroyed by the aliens. I assume that this device that creates the illusion of demons has now been destroyed.
the2012scenario.com...

These aliens also (apparently) destroyed the D.U.M.B's in Virginia and Colorado in August 2011.
the2012scenario.com...

Right guys, just give me a few minutes to tie myself to my wooden (troll) bridge ready to get flamed and burnt to a crisp. Lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
ive noticed 11:11 with MORE frequency in the past err...3-6 months? i cant say exactly just because its only "time" but here's the kicked, my apt # is 1117 (off by last number lol), so its possible that it triggers my mind to look at my clock when its 11:something, but i have noticed it more often than usual. That said, it can be related to the mind having so much common 11 type stuff from day to day things that it just notices more.

What kinda car would you like to buy hat you can afford? Go out and look around, you'll notice more of that kind of car than any other. Thats a concious choice. A subconscious one works the same way.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ive seen triple digits when I was young,Usually I got goosebumps when I first saw it and then felt warmth and relaxation,So I guess to me its a good sign.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I see the 111 a lot, but it's also what comes up in my numerology.

Just wondering what you would think that means, you've looked into this much further than I ever did.
My name number is 11, and my birthdate adds to 1.

I've always looked at it as a good thing.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I see the 111 a lot, but it's also what comes up in my numerology.

Just wondering what you would think that means, you've looked into this much further than I ever did.
My name number is 11, and my birthdate adds to 1.

I've always looked at it as a good thing.

Sorry for the late response. ATS denialists have recently been making me wonder if there is any point in saying spiritual truths in this forum.

If you read through my previous posts on this thread you will understand my viewpoint on this wake-up call and why it is a very bad thing.

I believe there is no such thing as coincidence. Your name and birthdate revolves around 11 because you wanted this life path before you were born. Your spirit was born into a family where your name would equate to 11.

It is possible that (spiritually) you are now ready to learn more hence the fact that spirits around you are urging you to look in a certain direction at a certain time so that you see the 11's and other codes as well.

Initially I accepted all of this as a good and exciting experience. However I later learnt that the source of these codes is from evil negative entities a.k.a demons.

You are now at a fork in the road along your life's journey. You can either join the other 75 million people who classify this event as a good thing or turn away from this temptation and be classed as a traitor (like myself) in the spritual world.

There is a strong religeous reason why all of this is happening. However religeon and ATS are in a permanent warzone where denialists/athiests cannot handle the fact that one day they will all be held accountable for their actions. For this reason I will stop commenting any further.

PM Me if you are still curious and want to learn more.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
reply to post by DAZ21

Personally I believe it to be an artefact of perception. We give things significance by attending to them .

...or, do they become significant, because we attend to them?

This 11:11 thing (from my own personal experience) began much, much earlier than the time-frame of the current 'flap'. I am certain that there are countless others to which this applies.

I am not one who buys into net-crap. I rely on my own experiences to formulate the scenario/s.
Synchronicity, means, happening at the same time...and in effect, everything happens at the same time, but some juxtopositions are worthy of further attention, simply because they break the envelope of mere coincidence (another interesting word, meaning, things happening at the same time)...

Perception, in and of itself, is an interesting subject. To percieve faithfully through the five sense, the machinery designed for this purpose should be in good working order...albeit, the translation to the brain must rearrange it in a way in which the individual unit can understand it...the senses outside of the 5 must be similarly, in good working order (a garbled message is a garbled message!). Adjunct to this, cultural and environmental 'influences' will 'color' the perception (not necessarily change it - more like modify it to fit).

Each individual experiencing phenomena must examine both the physical and mental environment in which it occurs to draw a 'conclusion' commensurate with thier current 'level' of being able to understand.

Akushla

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
I see 22, 44, 222 and 444 alot. I have for years.

According to new-age sites 222 means a big change has just occured that is a step in the right direction along your spiritual path. 444 means a change is happening in a physical/material world.

ANy insight into 333? I have been seeing that for months! wake up at 3;33 am, see it on addresses, see it on tags, see it on tv, everywhere. SO much so I thought I should play 333 in a lottery or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

Originally posted by britelite1971
I see 22, 44, 222 and 444 alot. I have for years.

According to new-age sites 222 means a big change has just occured that is a step in the right direction along your spiritual path. 444 means a change is happening in a physical/material world.

ANy insight into 333? I have been seeing that for months! wake up at 3;33 am, see it on addresses, see it on tags, see it on tv, everywhere. SO much so I thought I should play 333 in a lottery or something.

Here's a synchronicity/coincidence for you!

The number plate (registration) of my car is xx 333!

Take what you will...

Akushla

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join