The New-age '11:11 Wake up call' event is very, very bad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
I see 11:11 a lot. Now i also wake up at odd times, 3:33am, 4:44am, 5:55am. And recently 3:23, 4:34, 5:45, 3:22, 4:33, 5:44 too. Usually i'll wake up multiple times a night and see one or multiple significant numbers each time.

I swear one night i woke up at 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55 in one night, accompanied by a strange dream that i can't remember now. I do have quite significant dreams, but had much more when going through my 'awakening' than i do now.

Recently i was wondering to myself what my element was, and woke up at 12:34 (had not long went to sleep) and 3:23 then had a dream letting me know my element was water.

I just looked at the clock on my laptop and it says 13:13

Oddly enough or not make of it what you will I am in UK too

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

You should scan or take a photo of what you drew and post it here. It would be interesting to see

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'm debating whether or not to flag this thread...cause currently it has 11 flags. Man.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I see 626 everywhere, i mean everywhere, phone, reciepts, computer, social security card, liscense plates. everywhere. But I'm a christian, thoughts?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^my thread on it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Have it saved on my computer, and will do so when I can figure out how. Used to have the original but now only have the scan but will post or send to you too look at.

SaneThinking

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yes, I have certain repeats of numbers that come and go, not just 11 11, or 2 01, or 211 or 311 or 411 or 1001 or 333 or 222, which are the kinds of things that happen.

BUT, how should I say this, I Love Unconditionally ALL INTELLECTS, and I also know that even if the cycle or door for help, is not on every level at the same time, (something I refuse to code and indeed see a wonderous freeing of all souls in the universe on all levels and they are healed and share all their lessons and everyone progresses enormously in wisdom and there is no one, left behind in any shadow realm or hellzone and this and this alone do I see or code or believe and KNOW IS TRUE). There is NO SUCH THING AS PERMANENT HELL. ALL MAKE IT OUT. "Be back in a second" we tell our loved ones as we step into the dreamschool. And WE DO come back in a sec, though time is artificial in the dreamschool and if we took the long painful, harm others, and regress for ages way, back home, it may seem like a kazillion years.

NO SOUL IS LOST.

LOVE NEVER GIVES UP ON ANYONE.

Any God that does, is NOT GOD.

I remember Family.

I don't let people lie and contort Love Above into the smiting things in the old testament because that IS NOT GOD. The Energies of the Highest Love, Goodness, Peace, Service To Others, Joy and Equality alone is God. And LOVE always Heals all.

The biggest baddest guy in existence is coming home. So don't delay because everyone is waiting on this and happiness only exists in Sanity and what is real, and all that is shadow is insane, unreal and distortion.

So there is my big disclaimer for everything.

THat being said, I trust none of them. I Love all of them Their numbers are strange. I don't know what they mean. I renounce and denounce all codes, all traps, all things that ever contradict LOVE.. ANd I don't mean the codes in the words, but code free meanings of my heart.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join