It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A View Inside Iran (Pics & Videos)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

You mean that Iranians are not all sheet wearing, cave dwelling, unclean, bomb strapping folk and that they are in fact alot like you me and every other human on this planet???
Don't let the people know this, it would clog up the war machine!
/ end sarcasm

Excellent pics and only serve to prove my belief that the Iranians love their children too.

S&F OP.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Damn Iranians shamelessly flaunting their freedom.
These people must be stopped at all costs :-)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There are 2 things i wonder:

1. Why does this topic pops up every 1-2 months here on ATS? Everytime there's a new "Hey Look! It's pictures from Iran!!!!1111111"
Blindly taken from some website, without thinking "Hmmm....could this be propaganda? Could some of the pictures be staged?" You know...just like the USA use Propaganda or North Korea stages things.

2. Why is the Iran so popular on ATS? It seems, a lot of people here love this country, think it's the best in the world and while they're very critic about basically every other country, they blindly believe everything or cheer everything that comes out of there.

I sometimes believe, that here are some Pro-Muslim and Pro-Muslim states disinfo agents who constantly start propaganda threads (Hey, if you believe in "TPTB" and UFOs, you very well can believe this to
)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I would rather look at one sides propaganda of happy masses doing happy things than to look at anothers fabricated propaganda that generally came from a bordering country that they themselves decimated.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Because a google image search for "Iran protest" shows that all is not well.

LINK

Of course this was back during the election, but like the US and everywhere else, there are unhappy people.

Yep, because a google search of OWS Oakland Protest shows all is not well here at home either:

LINK

Amazing how similar those photos are...

edit on 7-1-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Ummm, I am not arguing your idea, just the fact that there were more than just occupy Oakland.
The US is pissed in every city, so if someone can google a few little pics of a small movement in Iran, we got em beat by a far cry here in the US.
But we will still probably destroy that country as we do in the name of ....errr whatever it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

See where I said the US.

I did include them for that very reason.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They know who the beast is , unfortunatly for us we live in the belly of the beast ....peace
ps .thanks op for the post .star and flag
edit on 7-1-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looks like a pretty evil country to me, thus it should be bombed!!

We already know that the US is a beacon of freedom and hope to the rest of the world, and that other countries can only ever hope to be this free.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

btw that Iranian-Kurd woman hotttie !!

some women making covering up look soooo good

Lol@yourboycal2

It's probably because of people like you that muslim males prefer their mothers, wives and daughters cover up themselves to the full, from unwanted attention. Only a natural defensive action by males to protect those whom they love and care and about.

Yet, they had been lamblasted by other religions as being strict, repressive and discriminatory. Such are just some of the few misunderstanding and fears by the implementation of Shariah laws. I am most certainly NOT for shariah laws, being western educated, but would like to share some insights on our Eastern brothers and sister's view.

We western men are more often bark than bite. We may whistle, cheer or admire beautiful women, and leave it as it is and never ever approach her, keeping our distance. We are educated, and taught to respect women, they whom we males came from, and have control over our natural urges. Only a small minority fail, which accounts for the criminal cases of discrimination and violence against women.

Unfortunately, in the East, not many are given the opportunity to education, to mix around, to understand women better, and as such, the natural urges are far stronger to use basic animal instincts upon women. Thus the need for strong and stiff Shariah laws upon those men, to protect womenhood.

Another good thing about such shariah law is that is that it teaches men to value love above physical beauty. Love is truly blind, for beauty is skin deep and shallow. There are many whom had married fat and ugly women and had stayed married for years, with kids and blossomed with love. The men would defend their women and kids protectively to threats in any form, for they had found that which is true - a soulmate that understands, comprehends, and a real partner in the journey of life. Such is true love.

Fat can be slimmed down if that is what one desires for. Ugliness is only a perception, and can be rectified with modern make up and plastic surgery. But the heart of a woman is something that no science has control over. Love her and be loved by her in return with sincerity is the greatest gift a human can receive from each other, from the gift of love by our Creator who loves us all.

Muslims or Christians or whatever religion that worships our common Creator, knows love is the greatest gift bestowed. We are only human, bleed and love the same.

And yet...because of one world domination ambitious persian infidel leader in Iran, who is forcing mankind in a war soon, will know not love but hate for fellow brothers and sisters....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Sevan Shahmirian, a member of the underground music band "Wednesday Call" prepares for a practice session at a home music studio in Tehran, on July 7, 2011. Many Iranian bands do not bother asking for the mandatory government permits to release their music and seek contracts with foreign companies or put their music on websites blocked by the state but still accessible to anyone with a modicum of technical skill. (Reuters/Morteza Nikoubazl)

I think the guy and group are good, kind of ol' school with a hint of pink floyd (notice bass t-shirt). Not commercial stuff at all, like most of the junk music we got now.

www.youtube.com...

If I was rich, I would like to have a vacation there and have a chance to know them. I can't hate what I don't know. Yeah, I know....they have nuclear weapons and they don't like Israel. Well, there are "who da hell knows" how many countries with same profile, are we gonna destroy them all?

As an average non-biased american family man, I don't care if they have another religion as far as they respect mine too. I've never been offended by an iranian person (unfortunately I don't know many), but almost every day I find rude people here and they don't look iranian at all.

Maybe if I have a chance to spend time in their country I will find I don't like it, so??.....why the rest of the world need to be suitable for me?

If the gov wants to invade them, I don't have nothing to do with that decision and I won't get a profit of such an action.

I don't have an expert point of view and certainly is hard for me to understand the reasons to go war, maybe that is "classified" information and they have a good reason. Meanwhile, I keep working hard to pay bills and taxes, war or not.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Iran is also 3rd in the world in sex changes, behind the US and Thailand. The government of Iran even pays for sex changes under their (gasp) national healthcare.

That may explain Ahmadinejads puzzling statement about "There are no homosexuals in Iran", maybe they just change their sex basically for free at will? (since it is sponsored by the Government)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
thanks op, didn't know this

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It just goes to show that people are more alike than our government and media want us to know. Our governments want us to hate each other so we (the majority) won't mind if they invade them.
Can you imagine what they would have to do to get us to get behind an invasion of a country filled with people that the majority thought of as civilized.
So they try to portray them as animals.

edit on 1/7/2012 by HiHoAZaway because: grammer

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wow. All cultures have their issues, but Iran seems like a neat place. Lots of culture. I would love to visit!

Holy hell! Those women police are freaking badass!
Definately one of the coolest things ive ever seen!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thank you! I cannot thank you enough for these pictures and this thread. Maybe this will shake off some of the ignorance and bias on ATS.

Iran is a 1st world country, it's very diverse, there are a lot of white people with every eye and hair color under the sun including naturally red hair and freckles. They love arts and technology. They have tolerance of other religions including Judaism and Christianity.

It's not a 3rd world closed off isolated country. You can go and visit it if you like. Their young people are cultured and educated. They hate politics just as much as most American college students.

They are not our enemies, nor are they religious extremists.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Someone should do a comparison to pictures inside the US. Cameras, police dressed like stormtroopers, TSA feeling up kids, love bombs falling on other countries, etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Yeah clearly radicals.

As clear as those radicals the amercians employ tpo do their dirty work, whats their name again, alquieda....think thats it/

They
'll cut peoples heads off dont you know.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Their leader doesn't actually make any executive decisions, he's more like a spokesman/buffoon than a president. Also, arranged marriage is common in Iran; the element of love doesn't exactly play into the mix. They have low divorce rates because divorce is a major taboo or something in their culture.

When you boil it down, it comes to people just being people. The only difference between them and us is that we're going to bomb them for who knows what logical reason.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The PEOPLE of these countries and their cultures aren't the problem, it's their government. That being said, we have our own government to put up with...
edit on 7-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join