It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A View Inside Iran (Pics & Videos)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Good job. Gives me the idea somewhat of there cultural fashion. Appreciate it and nice collection as well. Keep it up!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Don't most of these people seem to be happier, in a more life-like fashion. Maybe there is something to be said for resisting the moral degradation of an aggrezzive "western" media onslaught. OOps typo, there is only one z in agrezive.lol. And aren't The prophet Mohammed and Cesare Borgia's sons friend supposed to come back and rule with a rod of iron? Help me out here. Who knows their Koran?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
My doctor is Iranian. His family still lives in Iran. They do NOT want war. And they DON'T hate Jews.

Iran has the 2nd largest Jewish population in Asia. Only Israel and its disputed territory has more. There is NO Jewish population in Iraq OR Afghanistan DESPITE those countries being occupied for almost 10 years by the American military. Jews feel SAFER in Iran. And HAVE BEEN SAFE and HAPPY THERE.

Iran has NEVER invaded or attacked another country. Iraq invaded them when they were at war with the Iraqis.

Look at this map. The circles with stars are American Military bases. www.loonwatch.com...

The NERVE OF THOSE IRANIANS having a country right in between all of OUR military bases that are surrounding them! Such aggression! How would Americans feel if there were Iranian Military bases all over Canada and Mexico with a slew of missiles pointed in OUR direction????

My doctor says his family prays for the nightmare that is going on now to end. They are scared to death.

PEACE & NO WAR WITH IRAN & END THE WARS!

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join