It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documentary Ufo's and Aliens Contact (Full Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just wanted to share this new documentary about ET´s, im not done watching it myself but soon
thought it been awhile we had a UFO documentary.. here goes

This new documentary explores the secrecy surrounding the greatest cover-up of all time, presenting an overview of the UFO phenomenon, aliens, abductions, disclosure, and hyper-dimensional realities. Ufo's and Aliens Contact (Full Documentary) Very Good info not to be dismissed

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Many thanks for this, willl need to have a look later...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I saved this on my own thread a few months back. It looks at all sides of the Ufo phenomenon with some highly credible UFO/alien researchers. Very good documentary imo. S&F

edit on 7-1-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This video was posted a few day ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not really a documentary , its just a narrative played over clips from Hollywood films , lectures , interviews and other people documentaries. Its just clips from other documentaries. All theory and no content.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I'm 1 hour through so far, This is pretty informative.

I defiantly like the idea that we are not as powerless as they make us believe or feel. and i do believe they are responsible for many medical problems that most women have due to being taken or visited.

The main advise i will take from this documentary is knowledge is power, and we need to read, talk and listen to anyone who has studied and or come in contact with them.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The late Dr. Turner is in the clip and her information and books, available as pdfs online, is remarkable.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
This video was posted a few day ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its not really a documentary , its just a narrative played over clips from Hollywood films , lectures , interviews and other people documentaries. Its just clips from other documentaries. All theory and no content.

Please add thoughts to the existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join