It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Heatwave in January 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There are so many chemtrail posts, that usually I dont pay them much attention. Having said that, I am a believer that the government is spraying much unwanted junk in our air, and just the other day I was freaked out when taking a walk with my mother, in Westchester county NY where we live. We were looking up at the sky, as it was a nice day for January, 52 degrees, sunny, etc...and we saw a grid of crossing streaks in the sky, just like the ones you found pictures of in Illinios, Ohio, etc. I told my mom that they are "chemtrails", and tried to explain, but, shes older, and doesnt believe anything I say. They clearly were not fading in the sky, and they looked exactly like the ones you have shown here. Spooky to the point where i feel like i must say something, as this is my first post here on ATS, although im a long-time member. All I can say is, sheesh.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The images dont appear to be displaying correctly.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nydru18

Older doesn't have to mean dafter. Age also brings with it experience and wisdom. Though obviously not to everyone, but you might be wiser to pay more heed to your mums perspective on this

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nydru18

They aren't "chemtrails".....they ARE contrails.

A bit of science knowledge is helpful.........

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You do realise you're trying to move an un-movable object don't you?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here is the weather report & video from Fox32 Chicago of the weather on January 5th. If you watch the video they show pictures of Chicago live at noon that shows the Chemtrails in the background. Also take a look at the high temperatures across the United States later in the video report.

fox-chicago-weather-report-20120105

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Here, allow me to fix this quote for you, so it will read accurately:

If you watch the video they show pictures of Chicago live at noon that shows the Chemtrails.....CONtrails in the background.

Now, all better.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I put together some news reports and satellite footage into a documentry of that day of the massive Chemtrails:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I just uploaded all the Chemtrail photos and movies from January 5th 2012 as a torrent on Kick Ass Torrents.

The Chemtrail believers will love the great photos of these Chemtrails. Please share with your friends.

chemtrail-heatwave-january-2012-t6103750.html
www.kat.ph/chemtrail-heatwave-january-2012-t6103750.html

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Description

On January 4, 5, and 6th of 2012 a massive Chemtrail operation swept across the United States: from Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, all the way to Colorado. They were out in fleets of a jets spraying all day and night. During these 3 days the United States experience a heatwave in the middle of Winter.

www.kat.ph/chemtrail-heatwave-january-2012-t6103750.html

Deny ignorance

This page describes nothing...................

What fleets?

Yeah it was a warm spell

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

You did not look at the pictures. Download it and look at the pictures and the movies then comment. Learn how to use a computer and how to research Chemtrails.

Keep it real my friend. Those pictures of Chicago are amazing. Nothing but White-Out.
edit on 11-1-2012 by dw31243 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Very good Thread. We have seen an increase of Chem-trails here in WNY and were are experiencing very abnormal temperatures it should be bitter cold but is not. On Jan 9th were had a massive amount of trails and planes over our area!! nice post!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Learn how to use a computer and how to research Chemtrails.

I have done my research..........

It is obvious you have not.....

I have seen the pictures................

Nice persistant contrails forming clouds interacting with a weather front.

This is not my first visit to the geo forum you know....

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OPUFO3257142119

The abnormally high temperatures in some parts of the U.S. are NOT caused by the mythical things that are called "chemtrails".

And, not even by the presence of what they really are....contrails.

This Winter's Weirdly Warm Weather Explained

Several forces are at work, experts say. To begin with, La Niña conditions have pushed warm water toward Australia in the western Pacific, leaving ocean waters off the American West coast about 5 degrees F colder than usual. As a result, moisture levels are currently low in the atmosphere from California to Washington State.
To understand why, you can think of a La Niña-dominated Pacific like a cold bathtub, said Jeff Weber, a climatologist at the University Corp for Atmospheric Research in Boulder, Colo. Compared to a hotter and steamier vat, water is less likely to evaporate from a chilly ocean. And since weather patterns generally move west to east, very little rain or snow is falling from the jet stream right now. La Niña also pushes the jet stream northward, so that it flows near the border between Canada and the United States.

Read more at the link.

Such variations in seasonal ":normal" temperatures are NOT unusual. Go take a look at historical weather extremes, even in the records dating back to the late 1800s, and early 1900s.....when there were NO AIRPLANES!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure why my pics disappeared so I will re-post them. I don't see any trails this day

edit on 11-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Not the best pictures of Chemtrails.

It is hard to spend time getting a great shot.

I give you an A for effort unlike some no Conspiratorial Theorist that post on this thread.

My next youtube video is going to be about Internet Trolls and how they post 24/7 against Chemtrails. Espicially on ATS and GLP. LOL
edit on 11-1-2012 by dw31243 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Wahoo - I'm famous.

But since trolls are those who manufacture false information, shouldn't it be about yourself?

After all, Michael J Murphy also says that you cannot distinguish a contrail from a chemtrail by sight alone - they guy who made "what in the world are they spraying" - so how come you can, but he can't??

Or are you saying he is a troll too?? Actually I think he's worse than that - he a hoax pusher - and you're his junkie!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OPUFO3257142119
reply to post by dw31243

Very good Thread. We have seen an increase of Chem-trails here in WNY and were are experiencing very abnormal temperatures it should be bitter cold but is not. On Jan 9th were had a massive amount of trails and planes over our area!! nice post!

According to one of the chemtrail gurus you cannot actually distinguish a chemtrail from a contrail by sigh - so how do you know they were chemtrails??

Here's Michael J Murphy being asked by one of his followers how she should tell people the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail - he says the only way is by chemical testing!! Did you do that??

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
I put together some news reports and satellite footage into a documentry of that day of the massive Chemtrails:

Documntaries are supposed to be factual !!

This "documentary" has no actual evidence linking supposed chemtrails (which yuo cant' even show are chemtails) with any weather effect at all - it is just another example of argumentum ex culo from a chemtrail hoax pusher!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They have the ability to stop the lines in the sky, so why do they refuse to stop them, and continue to deny us sunshine?

www.ophir.com...

The Pilot Alert System (PAS) is a light detection and ranging (lidar) system designed for detection of contrail formations behind the B-2 Stealth Bomber. The PAS system features include:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join