It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Heatwave in January 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

It is now February 3, 2012 and the Chemtrail Heatwave continues. The past few days we have had new record high temperatures with massive Chemtrails being sprayed across the country. Here a few pictures of the Chemtrails that were occurring and a report from the weatherman explaining the warm temperatures but not talking about the Chemtrails.

Chemtrails Milwaukee, Wisconsin 01-31-2012

Chemtrails Chicago Illinois 01-31-2012

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have been a sky watcher my entire life, partly being that my father was the president of the astrological society of our home city and just having a natural fascination of the sky, clouds, lightning, tornados and the process of weather in general. I tell the world this; Yes this phenomenon is real and chemtrails ARE real. I figured this out on my own! Before I had even HEARD of 'chemtrails'. I had an internal alarm go off in me today to spread the word of this blatant aerosol destruction of our atmosphere. 

In Edmonton AB, we get sprayed on a regular basis with mere days of clear skies and regular contrails. The past two days have been extremely heavy spray days where you see brown tint to a lot of the clouds. The evening skies look, for lack of a better word, artificial. Streaks of chemtrails can be seen through the cloud and 'artificial cloud' as they are being deployed. Sometimes they are brightly lit up by the sun a shiny blue tint above or between the different clouds.  

They let up at about 1:30pm here today but the sky is still wispy in places. All day the sun has felt MUCH brighter and hotter. Shadow contrast and reflections are much more intense on the days after heavy spraying and the sun rays seem to hit your skin with more intensity (could explain people saying it feels "crispy", "sharp", or "dry"). The sky cleared but it now has a silver like appearance the closer you get the the horizon. I noticed when you block out the intense sun with the corner of a building you can see quite a large corona as it shines through the aerosols in the atmosphere. This morning there were wispy leftovers from the night that seemed to reflect the sunrise. 

There have been weeks where we were forecasted precipitation but so far this year has been a complete drought. I believe they are related. I have noticed when we start to see accumulations of storm clouds heading our way planes start spraying ahead and above them sometimes in parallel formation sometimes but rarely at an sharp upward angle. When you watch these trails spread out and hit the fluffy thick storm clouds it turned them into a much lighter haze and seems to spread the clouds out into finer vapours. I've even witnessed this happen directly above me. I believe there are different aerosols and spraying methods for different purposes but mainly what it has done to us here is make the winter unseasonably hot and dry. This could be on purpose or simply a side affect of this project. 

I have so much more information about the characteristics of this aerosol phenomenon I would like to share but I am out of time at this moment so I will leave with this message. 

This is an alarm to the entire human race to LOOK UP and remember the skies of your childhood. You will see that these are not them. It's time to start serious MAJOR research on these trails and what is happening to our atmosphere and weather. This research needs to be done and documented for solid evidence (as if its not blatently obvious enough already apparently) because there also seems to be a coverup as part of it (this gives me the most concern). There are people (like aqualung) trying to derail the exposition of this secret experiment. The main tactic seems to always be, to make people who talk about chemtrails look crazy. I assure you they are not crazy just as YOU are not crazy. PLEASE look up and be your own judge and don't be afraid to mention it to others. I can only hope others will listen. 

Signed,
A very concerned skywatcher

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Give it a rest.

There is no such thing as a "Chemtrail Heatwave". Posting intentionally misleading and false claims on ATS is highly frowned upon.

The real science has been presented, already, to explain the mild winter that has occurred in North America...so far. Has nothing at all to do with the mythical "chemtrails"....nor, even with the accurate CONTRAILS that are being seen.

Here, another new thread about how cold it is in Europe....where, By The Way, there are many, many contrails seen, and "complained" about here on ATS, by members who live there, and seen in videos posted on YouTube:

Ice Age Reaches Europe

(ANd, yes...the title above is bit of an exaggeration!)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm just going to toss this idea out there in the event that this may be what's going on.

What if they are using HAARP to heat the ionosphere causing this unseasonably warm winter?
An extremely warm winter would convince the public that global warming is indeed happening. Once this has been established, they will have the green light from the public to move forward with the SPICE Deliberative.

What is the SPICE Deliberative?
en.wikipedia.org...

Stratospheric Particle Injection for Climate Engineering (SPICE) is a United Kingdom government-funded project that aims to assess the feasibility of injecting particles into the stratosphere from a tethered balloon for the purposes of solar radiation management.

The project investigates the feasibility of one so-called geoengineering[1] technique: the idea of simulating natural processes that release small particles into the stratosphere, which then reflect a few percent of incoming solar radiation, with the effect of cooling the Earth with relative speed. This could produce the same type of global cooling effect as a large volcanic eruption – such as Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines in June 1991 (but without any disruption from hot lava, ash or smoke, which would not be present). In the two years following that eruption the Earth cooled on average by about half a degree Celsius.[

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Also worth noting:

The project was presented to the public at the British Science Festival in Bradford, 13 September 2011 to coincide with plans to conduct the 1 km delivery system testbed in Norfolk the following month.[7] However, this was later postponed for six months[8] following advice from a stage–gate advisory panel to "allow more time for engagement with stakeholders".

The timing mentioned above coincides with what we're now seeing and it makes cents, er, I mean, sense.
The project may have been delayed on purpose so that they could create a warm winter with the use of HAARP technology to convince stake holders (lobbyists/investors?) that this technology is a necessity.

But this is just my two cents.....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Talking to my friends on the UK Chemtrail Groups they are having the same unusually high temperatures. They even posted a MODIS picture of Chemtrails in the UK on February 2nd 2012.

Check this photo out from yesterday. Chemtrails...

Internet Trolls you better know the score.

United_Kingdom_Ireland Subset - Terra 1km True Color 2012/033 (02/02)
lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov/imagery/subsets/?subset=United_Kingdom_Ireland.2012033.terra.1km

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

LOL, They are telling you lies, there is snow falling now over the highlands of Scotland and it will spread throughout the country today and expected to cause disruption to travel. Yesterday morning everything was covered in frost and ice, and it is again. It was minus ten last night. Some heat wave!

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 4-2-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Care to re-think this claim???:

Talking to my friends on the UK Chemtrail Groups they are having the same unusually high temperatures.

By the By.....I linked to a thread that was reporting from Europe. I realize that the UK and Ireland (and associated islands and jurisdictions) are just separated from the Mainland of Western Europe by a few dozen kilometers....but.....

......in the Continental United States, weather patterns over the full West/East expanse of roughly 3,000 miles can vary greatly. I mean, this is not "rocket science"!!!

Of course, our assertion of a so-called "chemtrail heatwave" is a load of.....hog snot, as is proven by historical records that show variations like these have occurred before.

Here you go....what do you make of this story from....>drumroll

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I will try to politely, and gently, stop you right here:

What if they are using HAARP to heat the ionosphere causing this unseasonably warm winter?

There is so much to cover......first, the ionosphere. Can you do some of your own research, please, about that level of Earth's atmosphere, just to begin?

Once you do that, the next step will be to try to figure out, using the science that you will learn along the way, how the ionosphere can have "any" effect on the Earth's weather, down here ...(way down here....we're talking miles and miles, kms and kms, way down here) in the troposphere.

Study the layers, and especially the heights of these aspects of the atmosphere, and then see how they relate...or more importantly, cannot relate in some cases, to each other.

Forgot to add....in relation to what's happening, in January, in the ConUS....look into the phenomenon called "El Nina" and also (her) "cousin" who sometimes appears, "El Nino". Another thing to look at is the way the Jet Streams are flowing, and what are influencing their patterns over North America. And, it is not "HAARP" in any way.

Just click on the siggy below.....play them as you peruse ATS......go ahead...."Make My Day....".....
edit on Sat 4 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConcernedCitizen01
I have been a sky watcher my entire life, ........

In Edmonton AB, we get sprayed on a regular basis with mere days of clear skies and regular contrails.

Not too far from the resident 'chemtrail' expert in the region? Perhaps you can join up with him? He has all the evidence at his fingertips. Just think what you can do as a team?

fakeplane.co.cc...

Be careful though and hide any recording devices. 'They' know when you are filming them!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I will try to politely, and gently, stop you right here:

There is so much to cover......first, the ionosphere. Can you do some of your own research, please, about that level of Earth's atmosphere, just to begin?

Once you do that, the next step will be to try to figure out, using the science that you will learn along the way, how the ionosphere can have "any" effect on the Earth's weather, down here ...(way down here....we're talking miles and miles, kms and kms, way down here) in the troposphere.

Are you trying to tell me that HAARP can't be used to heat the ionosphere?
I have done my own research. Wanna see?

From HAARP's website regarding different layers of the atmosphere:
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

www.stormingmedia.us...~ionosphere

In addition, a tunable HF receiver system having high dynamic range was developed primarily for measurements of stimulated electromagnetic emissions (SEE). A separate processor unit was constructed for the SEE receiver. Finally, a large amount of support instrumentation was developed to accommodate complex field experiments. Overall, the HAARP diagnostics are powerful tools for studying diverse ionospheric modification phenomena. They are also flexible enough to support a host of other missions beyond the scope of HAARP. Many new research programs have been initiated by applying the HAARP diagnostics to studies of natural atmospheric processes.

This project comprises five separate elements that address science and education objectives of the HAARP program. These elements are: (1) To establish the characteristics of the ionospheric source region responsible for the ELF/VLF waves generated by modulation of HAARP HF emissions, and to measure the ELF radiation pattern. (2) To attempt to stimulate hydromagnetic waves in the onospheric waveguide using the HAARP heater. (3) To develop a simulation model for the plasma physical and electromagnetic effects of localized ionospheric heating with the purpose of predicting outcomes of heating experiments and to guide the design of ew experiments. (4) Using the SuperDARN instrument on Kodiak, to examine the formation of ionospheric irregularities within the heated volume and the relationship of the irregularities to other observations such as the generation of Stimulated Electromagnetic missions. (5) To provide scientific education about HAARP and physical science in general to members of the local Copper Valley ommunity. In this report the results of research obtained to date in each of the five program elements are reviewed, and ecommendations for follow up activities are presented.

In this report we use the principal of reciprocity in conjunction with a full-wave propagation code to calculate ground-level fields excited by ionospheric currents modulated at frequencies between 50 and 100 Hz with HF heaters. Our results show the dependence on source orientation, altitude, and dimension and therefore pertain to experiments using the HIPAS or HAARP ionospheric heaters. In the end-fire mode, the waveguide excitation efficiency of an ELF HED in the ionosphere is up to 20 dB greater than for a ground-based antenna, provided its altitude does not exceed 80-to-90 km. The highest efficiency occurs for a source altitude of around 70 km; if that altitude is raised to 100 km, the efficiency drops by about 20 dB in the day and 10 dB at night. That efficiency does not account for the greater conductivity modulation that might be achieved at altitudes greater than 70 km, however. The trade-off between the altitude dependencies of the excitation efficiency and maximum achievable modulation depends on the ERP of the HF heater, the optimum altitude increasing with increasing ERP. For HIPAS the best modulation altitude is around 70 km, whereas for HAARP there might be marginal value in modulating at attitudes as high as 100 Km. Ionospheric modification, Ionospheric currents, Ionospheric heating.

This is interesting:

Barium releases and resulting striation structures (or lack of) were observed with scintillation receivers and HF radar. Ionospheric corrections for GPS tracking of re-entry vehicles were performed for the equatorial ionosphere, and a number of auroral ionosphere experiments were carried out at Sondrestromfjord, Greenland. A scintillation diagnostic array was designed for the HAARP program.

How are they releasing Barium into the atmosphere? Could CONtrails be considered to be striations?
edit on 4-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Maybe we should look more in depth at Barium Ion Clouds?

www.lightwatcher.com...

What is claimed as new and desired to be secured by Letters Patent of the United States is:
1. Apparatus for releasing free barium atoms and barium ions in the upper atmosphere to emit resonance radiation in the form of a luminous cloud comprising:
a rocket vehicle capable of being launched into the upper atmosphere of earth, a longitudinally configured payload carried by said rocket vehicle, said payload including:
a fuel tank disposed at one end of the payload, an oxidizer tank disposed at the opposite end of the payload, and an open ended combustion chamber diametrically disposed intermediate said fuel tank and said oxidizer tank and with both ends thereof being open to the atmosphere, conduit means connecting said fuel tank and said oxidizer tank to said combustion chamber, valve means disposed in said conduit means for selectively permitting fluid flow from said fuel tank and said oxidizer tank into said combustion chamber, a liquid fuel having a quantity of barium salts dissolved therein disposed within said fuel tank, a liquid oxidizer disposed in said oxidizer tank, said liquid fuel and said liquid oxidizer having the inherent chemical property characteristics of undergoing a hypergolic reaction upon contact with each other whereby, when said valve means permit flow of said liquid fuel and said liquid oxidizer into said combusion chamber the resulting hypergolic reaction releases a high yield of luminous barium atoms and barium ions.
2. The apparatus of claim 1 wherein the liquid fuel is selected from the group consisting of hydrazine and liquid ammonia.
3. The apparatus of claim 2 wherein the barium salts contained in the liquid fuel is a mixture of barium chloride and barium nitrate.
4. The apparatus of claim 1 wherein the liquid oxidizer is selected from the group consisting of F2, OF2 and ClF3.

So, Barium is added to the fuel. Let's look deeper, shall we?
www.stormingmedia.us...~striations

Several aspects of the analysis of barium ion clouds are presented including ion cloud modeling, comparison of radar and optical data, and correlation of data with theory. A quantitative model has been developed from which various properties of barium ion clouds, primarily their size, time history of the peak electron concentration, and height-integrated conductivity can be estimated. These estimates are in excellent agreement with the observations of Secede ion clouds. The modeling of the radiation transport in the ion cloud has been confirmed by a Monte Carlo calculation. The optical analysis of Spruce at R + 14 min has been corrected for effects of cloud geometry and the results for ion density are found self-consistent and in agreement with radar measurements. A summary review is given of the values and limitations of photographic data. The current status of theoretical understanding of the dynamics of barium ion clouds is reveiwed. Particular attention is given to their motion, deformation, and the properties of striations including onset time, scale size, and dissipation.

Sounds a lot like a Barium chemtrail to me.
"Preliminary Summary of Optical Data Records Obtained from 1971 SECEDE II Barium Release Test Series"

Extensive optical measurements were made of the Phenomenological Development and Structural Characteristics of five primary and four secondary high altitude barium releases of the 1971 ARPA Project SECEDE II Test Program. The objectives of these measurements were to gather data on the morphological development, details on ion cloud striations brightness profile vs time of the ion cloud emissions, and the development and motion history of the ion and neutral clouds. To this end, a wide array of photographic instrumentation was deployed at six widely separated sites. The main content of this report is a compilation of data record summaries for each site and event. Also included are several selected black and white photographs of the different events.

1971! Did you see that, Proudbird? 1971! But, what was Program Secede II?
oai.dtic.mil...

Project SECEDE II was a series of high-altitude barium releases made at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, during the period from 16 January to 2 February 1971.

Sure, they used a rocket for this experiment, but we saw above how they can now add Barium to fuel to create striations in the atmosphere.
(Cont. below)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
1972 Report:

The current status of theoretical understanding of the dynamics of barium ion clouds is reveiwed. Particular attention is given to their motion, deformation, and the properties of striations including onset time, scale size, and dissipation.

Proudbird and others: Remember in another thread where I was ridiculed for posting information about reflective prisms?

"Synchrotron X-Ray Diffraction Analysis of Photorefractive Crystals and Their Gratings"

High-resolution synchrotron x-ray diffraction imaging was used to examine the state of crystal perfection in the photorefractive ferroelectric materials barium titanate and strontium barium niobate. Ferroelectric 180 degree domains, dislocations, striations, faceted growth remnants, and other lattice features were identified. The technique was also used to image the photorefractive space charge field profile in-situ. Measurements of the field were compared with numerical simulations of the standard model of the photorefractive effect, and simulations of the x-ray image formation process. Photorefractive crystals, Synchrotron radiation, Diffraction imaging, X-Ray topography, Photorefractive gratings.

Go ahead. Keep laughing, folks. You know who you are.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The lowest altitude SECEDE II release was at 147 kilometers. That is not in the atmosphere. "Space" starts at 100 km. No barium was released in the atmosphere.
www.dtic.mil...

edit on 2/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's all you're wanting to comment on?
That project was just the beginning.
How about you comment on NASA's patent for placing Barium in fuel as well as the technical mechanical parts and components that release the Barium into the atmophere?

Abstract: A chemical system for releasing a good yield of free barium (Ba°) atoms and barium ions (BA+) to create ion clouds in the upper atmosphere and interplanetary space for the study of the geophysical properties of the medium.

Sure, this was a test in 1972 for the upper atmosphere, but image what's possible today adding the same technology to aircraft to create said cloud formations.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't just imagine things, and expect them to become true.
I can imagine a lot of things.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Tell that to Ray Bradbury.
He imagined flat screen TVs.

People don't patent technology unless they've decided it's worth money. Their invention could've easily been purchased by Boeing or other companies. Big bucks. No imagination needed.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Why don't you look beyond what your "chemtrail" sources provide? Aren't you at all curious about what the actual source says? There is no mention of putting barium in the fuel of rocket engine. The barium release system is not part of the propulsion system. It is part of the payload.
www.google.com...

There is no reason to release barium clouds in the lower atmosphere. It wouldn't work in the lower atmosphere. The whole purpose was to study the ionosphere and the Earth's magnetic field.

The ionized luminous cloud of barium then becomes a visible indication of magnetic and electric characteristics in space and allows determination of these properties over relatively large areas of space at a given time compared to rocket borne or orbiting instruments.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Phage, maybe you didn't notice that I'm using abstracts from actual government documents to make my case. Not just "chemtrail sources" as you stated.

"New Technology for Controlling NOx from Jet Engine Test Cells. Phase 1"
www.stormingmedia.us...~in~exhaust

Abstract:
For some time the U.S. Air Force has been concerned with NOx emissions from jet engine test cells operated by the Air Force. While there are no regulations limiting the NOx emissions of these facilities, such regulations could develop in the near future and would pose significant problems for the Air Force because no available technology is suited for application to jet engine test cells. This report describes laboratory studies of a new NOx control process based on the surprising ability of barium oxide to rapidly capture NO, a process that could be ideally suited to controlling NOx emission from jet engine test cells. Thus, experiments were done in which a simulated exhaust gas containing NO was passed through a bed of either granular barium oxide or barium oxide supported on high-strength alumina. Quantitative NO removals were achieved at space velocities ranging from 2010 to 28,000 v/v/hr temperatures from 21 deg C to 610 deg C, oxygen concentrations of 1.1 to 15.3 percent, and initial NO concentrations from 94 to 1700 ppm. When NO2 was present in the simulated exhaust, it was also removed. The barium oxide was able to capture NO and NO2 in amounts up to at least 23.5 percent of its initial weight. The practical implication is that NOx emissions of a jet engine test cell could be controlled by replacing the acoustic panels now used to decrease the cell's emission of sound with a set of panel bed filters filled with barium oxide. These panel bed filters would also absorb sound, could fit in the space in the test cell now occupied by the acoustic panels, and would remove NO and NO2 from the exhaust before it is discharged to the environment.

So, the Barium is in the exhaust system and not in the fuel.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

So, the Barium is in the exhaust system and not in the fuel.

No. You really need to work on your reading comprehension. Stop just looking for keywords (like "barium") and try to understand what you are reading.
The patent is for pollution control for jet engine test cells, not jet engines.

New Technology for Controlling NOx from Jet Engine Test Cells. Phase 1

This is a jet engine test cell:
www.mhi.co.jp...

The barium is not in the exhaust of the jet engine. The barium is not released into the environment The barium would be used to absorb nitrogen oxides (fuel combustion products) from the jet exhaust in a jet engine test cell.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The report I posted was from 1995.
So, when do they stop testing with a fuel cell and actually use the system on a real jet?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join